IGNORED

Credit where it is due

PFree

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Very Bristol City, forwards finally turn up to the defence loses it! We very rarely concede three but we scored two, so guess we had to 🤣

Is it the first time we’ve conceded three all season ?

3 minutes ago, PFree said:

Okay, beaten in the end by a side who were better than us, but fair play, we gave it a real go. Along with most others, I’ve been really disappointed after the last three games but tonight felt different.

Finally, well done to our fans who made the journey, horrible place to get to and it takes flipping ages.

Fair play .

whens the commemorative kit being released? 🤣

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is what we’re reduced to now. We’ve lost our fourth game in a row to a club who’ve just spent four years in League One, but it’s OK because “we gave it a go”. So what if it felt different. It felt different against Southampton and we’ve lost every game since then. I have zero faith in Manning now, and even less faith in the people that put him there.

Meanwhile Ipswich join the long list of clubs that emerge from the depths of lower league football and pass us on the way up.

Sick of this club.

Welcome to my world 🤣

It took you a while - but everyone gets here eventually 

oh and your absolutely spot on by the way. “We gave it a go” - pathetic 

Edited by Andy082005
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is what we’re reduced to now. We’ve lost our fourth game in a row to a club who’ve just spent four years in League One, but it’s OK because “we gave it a go”. So what if it felt different. It felt different against Southampton and we’ve lost every game since then. I have zero faith in Manning now, and even less faith in the people that put him there.

Meanwhile Ipswich join the long list of clubs that emerge from the depths of lower league football and pass us on the way up.

Sick of this club.

This with fook1ng bells on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PFree said:

Okay, beaten in the end by a side who were better than us, but fair play, we gave it a real go. Along with most others, I’ve been really disappointed after the last three games but tonight felt different.

Finally, well done to our fans who made the journey, horrible place to get to and it takes flipping ages.

Fair play for giving it a go?! 😂 The bar is very low. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sick of this club.

My thoughts exactly. Sick and tired of the losers mentality that pervades this club.

• Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sick of this club.

I know it!  

That is difficult take. Particularly as it was Wes Burns that ripped us a new one. 

Christ almighty we didn't just lose to Man City in the cup or something, we lost to a team who only got promoted from League 1 last year and soon won't even be able to see us in their rear view mirror.

"We gave it a real go"...

• Like 8

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Wow, our expectations are that low under this management set up that we are now giving credit for “having a go”…

Honestly, this is something else. Feels worse than the Lennartson days!

I agree. The bloke gets another game on the basis of we were not utterly crap. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, PFree said:

Felt different but in the end they battered us. We fell apart, yes I agree it was better but it’s the same old Bristol City. This club will never get to the PL, about time we just accepted it and dropped the PR stunts. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sick of this club.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

15 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sick of this club.

Post of the night for me, one for FBC @headhunter I think! 

1 minute ago, BCFC31 said:

I'm not blaming manning it's the squad we have such a poor squad of players absolutely 0 quality what so ever must be so frustrating for manning 

Pearson had us top half, crayon boy told us we had a squad that should be competing…..so what’s happened?

• Like 3

It's always different against teams who have the ball more than us. We show our strengths then. 

You won't see these types of performance against Millwall, Sheff Wed, QPR - just for examples. The majority of games just won't go that way because of the dynamic of the game.

We gotta hope more teams want to dominate the ball against us so we can counter otherwise it's going to be a struggle. 

Dreading looking at the fixture list. Can't think of the last time we beat a team when we had more of the ball.