IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

1 minute ago, Glen hump said:

I’ll guarantee they’ll bullshit that season tickets are going well.

They can bullshit all they like, they will know what is actually happening. It might be that we DO have 10K that will unconditionally buy a season ticket as soon as possible. If so then fine, won't be changing my stance on account of it though.

• Like 4

"Winning isn't just about tactics and skill, it's about inspiring others to believe in their abilities and rise above pressure. In moments of adversity, we find our true strength by staying united, focused, and determined." - Liam Manning

(ChatGPT was used for this but it does show the above quote from manning is laughable) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

I don't agree with sacking Tinnion, he's a legend like Scott Murray,  demote him, 

As I said on another thread, Tinnion has stabbed two people in the back to the detriment of the football club. Demote him down and he’ll just have the opportunity to do the same in the future. Just get him out.

The difference between Scotty and Tinnion is that speak to anyone and they’ll tell you Scott will do anything for anyone and put others first. The other guy is the polar opposite.

• Like 2
  • Flames 13

Just now, And Its Smith said:

The clubs twitter feed celebrating each renewal one by one isn’t the great look they think it is. Small time attitude 

Peak Fans Forum activity to rush to tell the club that you’ve renewed.

Like they really care, apart from having your money.

31 minutes ago, Trigger99 said:

Just recieved an email saying i can now renew. Went through process to find that not only has the ticket price gone up by £40 as already advised but they have added a booking fee. 

Unbelieveable 

Should be 23 x £1.25. They've missed a trick.

I'm sure the booking fee was shown of all their promotional literature, as legally required.

Video is extremely cringeworthy. Making out AG is a fortress. Dream on. 

If you really want to make it a fortress then we need to rewind the clock 30 odd years where the crowds were actually very hostile and unwelcoming to away fans and opposition. Like a ******* library nowadays.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Video is extremely cringeworthy. Making out AG is a fortress. Dream on. 

If you really want to make it a fortress then we need to rewind the clock 30 odd years where the crowds were actually very hostile and unwelcoming to away fans and opposition. Like a ******* library nowadays.

Or 2014/15..

• Like 4

As my OH and I have decided we will renew, I think holding that off for as long as possible @Silvio Dante is the only way to show how we feel really. 
 We did think about not renewing, but there’s a lot involved in that decision, which isn’t solely about the way the club is being run. 

I think ultimately it’s about wanting to support the team, above all else, as they aren’t responsible for this mess . 

Edited by JP Hampton
  • Like 7
  • Robin 3

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Hold yourselves back.

Liam Manning: “We play to win, we exist to inspire, we always believe”

They can **** off. Won't be getting another penny out of me anytime soon.

Edited by Bris Red
  • Flames 4

26 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

As my OH and I have decided we will renew, I think holding that off for as long as possible @Silvio Dante is the only way to show how we feel really. 
 We did think about not renewing, but there’s a lot involved in that decision, which isn’t solely about the way the club is being run. 

I think ultimately it’s about wanting to support the team, above all else, as they aren’t responsible for this mess . 

Not having a season ticket doesn't mean you can't watch City!

• Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Then when there's a Legends match being played he's in it. He'll always be a Legend to most of us, 

Fair enough that’s your view.  

For me, when self-serving backstabbers become legends, that indicates the title legend needs redefining in the dictionary.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Then when there's a Legends match being played he's in it. He'll always be a Legend to most of us, 

Just because you play in a legend match. Doesn’t make you a legend…

I also disagree most see him as a legend.. the term is used too much nowadays

Scott Murray is a real legend 

• Like 1

That video couples with the tinnion interview on SOTC paints quite the picture. 

Could’ve been filmed a while ago but they still chose to release it, they are quite evidently backing Manning to the sword here. Doesn’t suggest they think relegation is a possibility next year and they think, rightly or wrongly, he’s the man that can actually do this. 

Suspect he’ll be given the “keys to the kingdom” to build his own side in the summer as well. Will be a very interesting next 6 months. 

• Hmmm 1

I know I will renew , I may think hard about it , I may wait until late on , but I will renew.

It took Lansdown making our seats Corporate and more than doubling the price for me to step away previously. 
The problem is I do miss the social side, I have had mates who came for a drink before games, I can't do that and just go home . Plus I love the away day when we go in a group . 

That said it isn't a million miles away from not bothering . More shit football , poor leadership , price rises , kit bollox etc and it will come . 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

2 minutes ago, One Team said:

Well, they are doubling down on Manning then with further reference to that awful poster/picture. I feel sick! 

I don’t think that’s the case.

That will have been filmed weeks ago. 

What we know about this club is that it’s massively disfunctional. So to think the media department are engaging with the football department over potential changes to branding that was agreed weeks ago in case Liam is sacked is just not going to happen. In fact, even if they did engage, they’d still go ahead with the promotion as any delay/change may indicate news of a potential sacking would get out.

Manning front and centre means absolutely nothing in relation to the stability of his position.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

What we know about this club is that it’s massively disfunctional. So to think the media department are engaging with the football department over potential changes to branding that was agreed weeks ago in case Liam is sacked is just not going to happen. In fact, even if they did engage, they’d still go ahead with the promotion as any delay/change may indicate news of a potential sacking would get out.

Manning front and centre means absolutely nothing in relation to the stability of his position.

Also, the counter factual is to release ST promotional material without the current head coach featuring, no club does that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Hope you are right mate!

• Like 1