IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wasn’t it Matt Withers?

The golden rule of draws is ensure to avoid all looks of impropriety! 

However I’m sure Matt’s win was on the up n up!

I did start to write and tell them not a chance I’m renewing until I can see a way forward. But thought better of it. 

Sometimes silence really is golden. 

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I did start to write and tell them not a chance I’m renewing until I can see a way forward. But thought better of it. 

You’d think they will be looking at ST holders who usually renew in the opening x days and haven’t this time around, if numbers are out of kilter overall.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You’d think they will be looking at ST holders who usually renew in the opening x days and haven’t this time around, if numbers are out of kilter overall.

If that is their thinking, I got a text as I usually renew before lunch on first day. I think they could be waiting a long time for me to renew. I never conceived that I'd do this. Wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

interestingly I have not opted in to receive text messages, yet have one.. 

Just checked my account and I've opted out of texts but received one today as well. Not getting desperate already are they..?!!

5 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Jon nicking artwork from the internet to "design " a new badge ?

Splat is provably an image derived from a copyrighted photo and would need to be duly licenced.

We must be professsional enough to ensure licencing is correctly in place, mustn't we?

And Shutterstock (or whoever the rights holder is) is probably continually scraping t'internet for unlicensed images, aren't they?

1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Splat is provably an image derived from a copyrighted photo and would need to be duly licenced.

We must be professsional enough to ensure licencing is correctly in place, mustn't we?

And Shutterstock (or whoever the rights holder is) is probably continually scraping t'internet for unlicensed images, aren't they?

My point,

Is it original ?  No . 

Whether licensed or not , and I didn't question the legality , it's not original and I (and many others) think it was a mistake.

On 19/03/2024 at 05:26, Red Billy said:

We sold over 14k seasons tickets for this season.  I myself am not renewing and will pick a few games to pay on the day instead.  I’m not sure even if ticket sales plummeted that the board would be that concerned.  The increased Tv money will just about cover it and there confidence that we will be top six will give them the belief that they will fill the stadium with pay on the day and hence generate more match day revenue anyway.  Get a cup game like we did against Man Utd and everyone will be snapping up the half season tickets. Five points adrift at the bottom of the league in January and it’s a different story obviously. 🤣

Ha, can you imagine it.

Jon: "We've only sold 10k season tickets for next season."

Dad: "Well done son, we'll make more on the POTD ticket sales. Lovely jubley."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Yep certainly is I've made my decision now its up to them to change things and I won't be renewing until it does. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Nah, do it.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Ha, can you imagine it.

Jon: "We've only sold 10k season tickets for next season."

Dad: "Well done son, we'll make more on the POTD ticket sales. Lovely jubley."

I am very concerned about the recent trend in football to limit season ticket sales in favour of members/potd fans. 

47 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I am very concerned about the recent trend in football to limit season ticket sales in favour of members/potd fans. 

Different scenarios I guess, but in Citys case, they need to do something - Tickets are virtually worthless for league games because there's so many floating around. What's doubly concerning, judging by the empty seats people cant even give them away.

• Like 1