IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

So unless you have a season ticket already in the SS, you'll never be able to buy one again? Or have I misunderstood this?

The empty seats in the SS where season ticket holders don't turn up are just going to be replaced by empty seats of unsold potd tickets.

We have 2 "ends", neither ever full of City fans. What a mess. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Topper 123 said:

Fans must be really pissed off next Friday biggest crowd of season :laugh: so many muppets on here COYR 

Like there was over 20k in attendance against Swansea?

You really are a grade a bellend and nothing but a troll,

The only muppet here is you, for dismissing very valid criticisms of the club out if hand and not trying to see the other point of few,

No you have to act like a cock and Lord it over people for Internet clout

Pathetic 

Edited by Monkeh
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 7
  • Facepalm 1

On 21/03/2024 at 23:19, 38MC said:

I’m not convinced they do on average. I think they are just as likely to grab a pint in north street and buy a Clark’s pasty. They’re only a captive audience for 90 minutes. And they’re more likely to be Bristolian or aware of the amenities around the stadium. Our club shop is absolute litter as well so I don’t think they are spending there.

All I can see is they maybe have 1-2 pints on the concourse on the day over what a season ticket holder may spend, which is far less than a season ticket holder over the course

They are also only likely to even be there for a glamour match for which we would sell out anyway or a cheap promotional potd ticket - a category A / gold game however the club market it now, or a promotional giveaway such as a bring a friend for a tenner game to season ticket holders. It seems to me we are banking on good cup draws in reality. 

As a season ticket holder I think season ticket holders probably spend as much as anyone else , I attend the supporters club before every home game and you have a job to get a seat 2 hrs before Ko and I know most people that go in there and nearly all are season ticket holders 

59 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

As a season ticket holder I think season ticket holders probably spend as much as anyone else , I attend the supporters club before every home game and you have a job to get a seat 2 hrs before Ko and I know most people that go in there and nearly all are season ticket holders 

Do you play bowls by any chance?

• Haha 1

So it’s a sell out next Friday- that means all seats sold -non available, All gone NOW if people don’t turn up for whatever reason ie bank holiday , sick , gone abroad for a break or because it’s live on sky or just old plain oiling the wheel on your wheelbarrow ITS SOLD OUT empty seats or not we couldn’t take anymore money But wait for it :laugh: I’m nearly 90 and understand it 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Haven’t played ******* bowls for years 

35 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

You wouldn’t know what a drakes pride is 

Why are you replying to yourself,

Obvious troll is obvious

• Flames 3

47 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

So it’s a sell out next Friday- that means all seats sold -non available, All gone NOW if people don’t turn up for whatever reason ie bank holiday , sick , gone abroad for a break or because it’s live on sky or just old plain oiling the wheel on your wheelbarrow ITS SOLD OUT empty seats or not we couldn’t take anymore money But wait for it :laugh: I’m nearly 90 and understand it 

I take it that’s IQ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We could take more money if we had a ticket exchange system for those not attending.

Thinking outside the box deteriorates with age.

• Flames 2

Your point is ?

If you were born in 1941 you are 83 in June. Stretching that info just like you do with other facts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

I always thought the Leicester game was likely to be well attended for a range of reasons but that is hardly representative.

Let's see what we get for the final three home games................if he wins a couple of the next three most might hang around, if he picks up 0-3 points there will be empty seats rattling all over the place. Bearing in mind we have had nothing to play for (although we still might if he loses those three) for a number of seasons and there hasn't been a massive drop off that I can remember.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Let's see what we get for the final three home games................if he wins a couple of the next three most might hang around, if he picks up 0-3 points there will be empty seats rattling all over the place. Bearing in mind we have had nothing to play for (although we still might if he loses those three) for a number of seasons and there hasn't been a massive drop off that I can remember.

The malease needs to be lifted, 

We need to be quick out of the blocks and in the oppositions face, that should get the crowd going, which in turn should feed the players

No more of the trudged boring possession based bullshit,

Do that and he will win back some fans, and may even reverse some of the damage done by the higher ups,

That or tinnion, Manning and Jr all resign by Monday and are replaced with proven compatance 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Monkeh said:

The malease needs to be lifted, 

We need to be quick out of the blocks and in the oppositions face, that should get the crowd going, which in turn should feed the players

No more of the trudged boring possession based bullshit,

Do that and he will win back some fans, and may even reverse some of the damage done by the higher ups,

That or tinnion, Manning and Jr all resign by Monday and are replaced with proven compatance 

We are approaching the "business end" in terms of what the club do next, that's for sure. Despite a comfortable looking position in the overall scheme of things I think the next three games decide what happens with Manning, at least in the short to medium term if they go well but if they don't then the hierarchy really are in a big hole. The bloke is under pressure, agree with it or not.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

I'll probably do Blackburn but not any others. Can't believe how un-interested these clowns have made me feel, taken me right back to the Tony Clueless days

Edited by Somerset_redss
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, ateomike2 said:

One of the problems is the changing of the day you look at the fixture list try and arrange holidays but mainly trying to sort out important family events then the day was changed as what happened with Swansea 

That was always on the cards, games with Welsh clubs are often at awkward kick-off times and or on Sundays.

12 hours ago, Somerset_redss said:

I'll probably do Blackburn but not any others. Can't believe how un-interested these clowns have made me feel, taken me right back to the Tony Clueless days

I think quite a few will take that view including people who are renewing for next season. The football in the last three home games has been soul destroying to sit through and if we get outplayed by Leicester on Friday I think for many that will be enough.........unless we get to Rotherham and really need to win that match.

On 23/03/2024 at 20:15, ateomike2 said:

One of the problems is the changing of the day you look at the fixture list try and arrange holidays but mainly trying to sort out important family events then the day was changed as what happened with Swansea 

The fixture list should stay solid up to January as the TV dates and times are set in stone till then (Jan 7th - End of season might be different) but yes Police could / will move the Welsh clubs..

Awaiting for the club to announce

"A wonderful response by fans as we hit record sales in the first few weeks"

Was out with a few mates Friday, all current season ticket holders and none of us have renewed yet!

That has never happened before and we all agree as it stands its the committment to watch pretty poor football.

2 hours ago, xerox6060 said:

The fixture list should stay solid up to January as the TV dates and times are set in stone till then (Jan 7th - End of season might be different) but yes Police could / will move the Welsh clubs..

But the fixture list won’t be announced until after the last renewal date will it?
If that’s the case anyone in the SS who hasn’t renewed won’t be able do so in the SS will they?

19 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That was always on the cards, games with Welsh clubs are often at awkward kick-off times and or on Sundays.

That affects just four games maximum, which while a pain is manageable, with the new Sky deal far more games home and away will be moved.

Anyone who has a life away from football could find it difficult to attend far more home games next season when they are altered from 3.00pm Saturday.