IGNORED

Tinnion on SotC

1960maaan

“You’ve said this is the best squad you’ve ever seen this club have, it’s currently in 13th. Is that not a massive under achievement? Or a huge over statement in your previous comment?”

Except what we will actually get, is…

”Brilliant win yesterday, a clean sheet, 21,000 inside Ashton Gate, you must be absolutely buzzing?”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M.D said:

Proberly only a select few and vetted at that..

Exactly. When he was at Senior Reds  earlier this year he would only take written questions. Obviously he only dealt with the "comfortable' ones🙄

And those answers were a bit 🤥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Why was Nige sacked and how much involvement did you have in the decision Brian?

I don’t think you’d get good answers to either of those. The ‘why’ has already been answered, so it would just be a repeat of what Jon said at the time. 

The involvement question he’d just say decisions like that are made as a collective blah blah.

If he answered them honestly under truth serum they’d be worth asking. not in this context though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Geoff would..Owers might.

Don't have any faith in the rest from that angle.

Owers would but he’s not a journalist. Someone like Ali Durden would be great for a show like this, unfortunately as he was a talented local journalist he got better opportunities.

It was very impressive how 20man won City fans over despite being a Rovers man. I always felt he was very balanced considering. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Exactly. When he was at Senior Reds  earlier this year he would only take written questions. Obviously he only dealt with the "comfortable' ones🙄

And those answers were a bit 🤥

How did he cope with the ones that were correctly spelled…that must have been a challenge…

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If he answered them honestly under truth serum they’d be worth asking. not in this context though.

Is there such a thing as "truth serum"? 

If so I hope my wife never discovers it! 😳

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Owers would but he’s not a journalist. Someone like Ali Durden would be great for a show like this, unfortunately as he was a talented local journalist he got better opportunities.

It was very impressive how 20man won City fans over despite being a Rovers man. I always felt he was very balanced considering. 

That didn’t stop them using Joe Sims.  Nothing against Joe, nice bloke, but it was a kick the teeth for bbc Bristol Sport that they weren’t used for the Jon Lansdown interview

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Well I was calling for BT to get himself of sotc so fair play. Just hope we now have unvetted questions. 

Can’t see it mate. Pre-scripted whitewashing of the Lansdown rhetoric I would think. It’s a definite listen just to see how bad it is. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Owers is pretty straight isn’t he?

Very. Especially after the game yesterday. Thought he continually brought the presenter(can’t remember his name not keen though) back to the question of what we were promised from the Club and what we’re actually seeing. Thought he was great yesterday. 
  Saw the game exactly like most fans did and wasn’t accepting any old flannel from the presenter. 

Edited by JP Hampton
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, M.D said:

Proberly only a select few and vetted at that..

Hopefully not the same as on Saturday. The second caller who criticised the first caller for saying it wasn’t an entertaining game and then made the comment as he had gone to Ipswich midweek his view was more important than others !! 

• Haha 1