IGNORED

Tinnion on SotC

1960maaan

30 years is pocket change compared to some of the fans we have.

This is what happens when you fire two competent and disciplined CEOs, plus one competent and disciplined manager, and split their overarching duties of oversight between three people who with the best intentions will lose track of things and drop the ball.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, lenred said:

Oh my……..you must be listening to something very different to most of the rest of us (including my group not on here).  Seriously not impressed.  

Bristol Sport headphones, probably.

• Like 1

“We want the best for city suppoters. We all want the same. Come along with us and support the team. The team want the support. If we can get together, we can be successful.”

“In 12 months time, we need to be 10 points better off than we are now.”

• Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, The Coach said:

“We want the best for city suppoters. We all want the same. Come along with us and support the team. The team want the support. If we can get together, we can be successful.”

“In 12 months time, we need to be 10 points better off than we are now.”

Only 10? Won't get us secure in a play off berth.

Weird that he said that the HPC looked at the next run of games after Southampton and Boro and said they were rubbing their hands together (you could hear him actually doing it whilst he was saying it). How ******* unprofessional is that. You shouldn’t be treating ANY game like that,  never mind a run of them.  Pathetic. No wonder we’re not where we want to be.   

Edited by lenred
  • Like 7
  • Flames 1

Just now, chowie said:

Wants us to be 10 points better off this time next year, that's 1.54 pts a game average next season.

For a 71 point finish. Interesting to finally get an idea of their actual target. Probably gets you 6th in about 50% of seasons.

• Thanks 1

So a big strong, pacy striker , well we know they are ten a penny .

This Unicorn will sort our problems then, so he will win the ball, pass the ball , run on to the ball and score?
We have 2 strikers that have been starved of service , prime Alan ******* Shearer isn't scoring 20 a season for us right now. 

• Like 3

I think Hoskin is doing a really good job. He has to work with the club week in and week out so needs to tread carefully. Asking challenging questions in a pleasantly disguised way. As a result Tins pretty open, if occasionally on the defensive. I think we've learned a fair bit - watching players abroad every weekend and expecting this to result in signings being one example. 

Far from a PR disaster in my view. But doesn't challenge many of the assumptions folk on here have. I'll be there next season, but not over excited by the prospect.

• Like 5