IGNORED

Tinnion on SotC

1960maaan

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Can’t believe Tins is giving out undisclosed transfer fees on air! Jeez.  Bet QPR are delighted that’s been divulged.

He's doing it to paint himself in a good light. I can't see anyone at the club calling him out on it, but agree it's very unprofessional.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

Helps with Dave’s spreadsheets though!

It bloody does, I can tell you!

(id updated Cornick to £500k based on the accounts and a bit of guesswork)

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, BS3City said:

In fairness I think whatever BT said he was always gonna get a roasting on here. I was more taken with his demeanor rather than the actual content of his answers though. How sad that it's become a "them and us battle" between the hierarchy and us minions...

It always has been under these clowns.

• Like 1

So Tinnion has basically said the club only wants to be mid table in the championship with his 10 points better off comments, they got no ambition to push for the prem , that makes me feel a little sad thinking that what we have now is as good as it's going to get, we are just going to become one of those nothing clubs that never dose anything of note don't go up don't go down just occupies a spot in the league they are in , 

22 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

30 years is pocket change compared to some of the fans we have.

This is what happens when you fire two competent and disciplined CEOs, plus one competent and disciplined manager, and split their overarching duties of oversight between three people who with the best intentions will lose track of things and drop the ball.

What I really want to know is, when will we have a match shirt and commemorative pre match ritual celebrating those 30 years?! Seems to be all the rage these days. 

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, The Coach said:

“Coventry have invested 23million. That’s the difference. We can’t be compared to Coventry.”

Hardly gonna sell season tickets playing like that when he talks if signing one or two also weve got a great accadamy oh thats good then more money in the Bank for Bristol sport.

Edited by Cityboy1954

Just now, Simon bristol said:

It was clearly mentioned that the big number 9 was likely to come from abroad though, presumably scotland is abroad if miovski might be a target?!

Although mention of new “unrestricted” work permit rules suggests it might be in Europe 

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

It was clearly mentioned that the big number 9 was likely to come from abroad though, presumably scotland is abroad if miovski might be a target?!

Going on the rest of the interview I was half expecting him to name the main target and what we were prepared to bid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Message for Sid - if we had a manager that could send a team out to beat Millwall, QPR and Cardiff at home and avoid defeat at Sheffield Wednesday you would have your extra ten points……..THIS SEASON.

We had.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, UREDS_91 said:

What I really want to know is, when will we have a match shirt and commemorative pre match ritual celebrating those 30 years?! Seems to be all the rage these days. 

It’s out now, Tinnions goal etc…well it would be if they’d bothered to order any from the suppliers. 

2 minutes ago, winsaw said:

So Tinnion has basically said the club only wants to be mid table in the championship with his 10 points better off comments, they got no ambition to push for the prem , that makes me feel a little sad thinking that what we have now is as good as it's going to get, we are just going to become one of those nothing clubs that never dose anything of note don't go up don't go down just occupies a spot in the league they are in , 

assume he meant 10 points on from the 47, so 57…1 point off playoffs???

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, winsaw said:

You sure?

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Can’t believe Tins is giving out undisclosed transfer fees on air! Jeez.  Bet QPR are delighted that’s been divulged.

Not the first time he has been so unprofessional. In most businesses he'd be out in his ear for revealing confidential information.

Anyway he should go through the proper channels and tell Ian Gay first.😁

• Haha 8