IGNORED

Tinnion on SotC

1960maaan

Basically he has admitted that we would love to be playing front foot football but it's difficult because we are up against tough opposition in the Championship. 

We are in a very tough league. Sunderland have lost six on the bounce. That's how tough it is. Strange why they sacked Pearson then he was nowhere near losing six on the bounce.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

Tinnion has sounded increasingly, and slightly unnecessarily, rattled. His tone is so defensive and bordering on out of control - he sounds completely exasperated.

And I don't think Richard Hoskin has been as half as forceful as he could've been.

It’s better than we’ve had before. If RH knows we thought the questioning was better it will give him the confidence to continue. I doubt GT was the same when he began as when he finished . 

Edited by JP Hampton
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, The Journalist said:

Tinnion has sounded increasingly, and slightly unnecessarily, rattled. His tone is so defensive and bordering on out of control - he sounds completely exasperated.

And I don't think Richard Hoskin has been as half as forceful as he could've been.

Imagine tinnion having to deal with national media if we ever fluked our way to the prem…..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Coach said:

“Do fans think I don’t want us to be successful, do fans think Lansdown doesn’t want us to be successful? I work hard every day to make us successful.”

Maybe you need to have a manager with experience like a certain ...

• Flames 3

4 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

It's called revisionism. I don't think the bloke changes anyone's mind about him.

"30 years I've been here."

Quite.

Well that's even more bullshit. He ****ed off to Spain for at least a few of them.

Wish he'd bloody stayed there.

• Like 11

Just now, The Coach said:

“We plan really well in January to sign players. We got Stokes from Aldershot, we got Palmer Holden coming back, along with U18s. We will sign one or two this summer.”

One or two to replace TC and Pring would still leave us with a squad that doesn’t suit Mannings style, how else do they propose to fix that? You can’t re-coach an already developed player over a summer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WeAreThePigs said:

Not nearly bad as people are making out on here, but he isn’t really saying much either - Dickie 600k Cornick 500k - other than that learnt little - not the disaster some are making out but not inspiring either.

Oh my……..you must be listening to something very different to most of the rest of us (including my group not on here).  Seriously not impressed.