IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I didn’t watch the match ( I was washing my hair) but cold hard stats don’t point to a hammering. 
Just to add that , curiously , after more than fifty years loving this club.I don’t really care anymore. I am thoroughly peed off with the club . I have dropped Robin’s TV . Rarely listen to the interviews or watch the highlights. They have killed the little enjoyment that I got from supporting this team. 

Pretty fed up too. First game in 1971, it's just a shambles of a club. I saw the game and we're just so predictable and easy to play against. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

They've been peddling that line for the last ten years. Hope enough ST holders send the message that they no longer believe it will change to make the Lansdowns take notice.

And they’ll continue too I’m afraid mate. Lansdown course is run. We’ll see when they realise that.

• Flames 1
6 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

You can't judge City away at West Brom. Radio local at its finest. Jeez. Well done Owers for calling it out as stupid.

If you think the feeling towards the club are all based on West Brom then there isn’t really much to say…

However, these are the teams BT and JL fully believe we are able to compete with, so no excuses!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If you think the feeling towards the club are all based on West Brom then there isn’t really much to say…

However, these are the teams BT and JL fully believe we are able to compete with, so no excuses!

Yep exactly this.   All these crap excuses ‘but it’s (insert name of fairly decent team) we’re playing’ just won’t and do not wash.  

Edited by lenred
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

15th.

Screenshot2024-03-16at17_19_53.png.c89849e015ceaed88feb249089585493.png

Screenshot2024-03-16at17_21_27.png.522a6766d9bc4b0bfedd6f04a76a9de0.png

We had 7 players in the squad at Cardiff who were either U18 or U21s. 

It was an utterly horseshit decision at a time we were struggling to have a first team squad and were yet only 4 points  off the play off places. 

We are obscenely crap under Manning with far more availability!  

• Like 12
  • Flames 3
8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I didn’t watch the match ( I was washing my hair) but cold hard stats don’t point to a hammering. 
Just to add that , curiously , after more than fifty years loving this club.I don’t really care anymore. I am thoroughly peed off with the club . I have dropped Robin’s TV . Rarely listen to the interviews or watch the highlights. They have killed the little enjoyment that I got from supporting this team. 

I’m with you Major. Been a City hand for (approx) 58 years. In all that time there have been about 6 seasons when we weren’t awful. Cannot let them ruin any more of my Saturdays 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2