IGNORED

A Bad Result Summed Up In One Tweet

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just to confirm, not dissing Andi in any way, just that one of my favourite and respected players in recent years is congratulating WBA.

Speaks volumes about his treatment at City then.

My expectation would be to just not tweet. That he did so speaks enough.

• Like 12
  • Flames 3

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just to confirm, not dissing Andi in any way, just that one of my favourite and respected players in recent years is congratulating WBA.

He is a west brom player and knows he is not gunna play for city again. Shows how poor he was treated about his contract situation, and can you blame him?

• Flames 4

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A man of Weimann's admirable qualities has no place at a club run by a bunch of incompetent shysters. And I don't mean West Brom!

• Like 9
  • Flames 3

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

To be fair he did tweet this first. And he is at WBA now. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, eardun said:

Shows what we all thought though - he’s gone. 

He said as much on radio Bristol at the time. Laughed and said yes when asked if that was him finished with us, and said “sure it’ll come out that it’s due to a contract clause” or something along those lines. 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

He said as much on radio Bristol at the time. Laughed and said yes when asked if that was him finished with us, and said “sure it’ll come out that it’s due to a contract clause” or something along those lines. 

Done absolutely miles better since we made this decision, haven’t we?

All those who regularly slagged him off must be mystified that he’s now a regular in a top five squad.

Thought he just “ran around” & pointed?

Top player that we have nowhere near replaced & I’m sure would have created & scored a few if we’d kept him on.

• Like 15
  • Flames 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Some belters have been giving Andi stick, and he’s responded appropriately:

Embarrassing.

We basically tell him he isn’t wanted any more, he secures a move to a far better side & people then bleat because he points out it is a valuable win.

Absolute tosser posting “what do you think, City fans”?

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

All those who regularly slagged him off must be mystified that he’s now a regular in a top five squad.

Top player that we have nowhere near replaced & I’m sure would have created & scored a few if we’d kept him on.

Didn't use him in his best position as a striker when we actually could do with one right now..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Didn't use him in his best position as a striker when we actually could do with one right now..

Think we did in that season when he scored 22 & won POTY.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Think we did in that season when he scored 22 & won POTY.

Yep, and it was only this season where he had a long spell playing as a striker. 

We have no right to slag Weimann off, he was a good player for us and always gave 100%.

• Like 5

I think it’s a bit poor from him tbh. However it definitely says more about our “management team” than it does him. Regardless still not the sort of tweet I’d expect from someone with his experience. 

Letting him leave and not having either James or Naismith available has left our team severely lacking leadership, which it very much needs as they’re not getting any help from the touchline.

Cannot believe anyone over the age of about 8 can find any problem with his tweet.

Good luck to him, absolute top pro.

Edited by bearded_red
  • Like 5
  • Robin 1

43 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Top quality set back a little through a couple of annoying injuries but his movement and energy levels are prem quality.

• Like 3