IGNORED

Ficklest fan base in Football?

Fredford89

16 minutes ago, Fredford89 said:

Let the Pearson Obsession die if anything think he’s laid down the foundations as he did when he last left Leicester 🤷‍♂️

Twine was the big January signing he starts we beat Leicester 🤷‍♂️get off Pearsons parsnip and give Manning a chance 

Another member of the Tinnion, Lansdown family?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 2

42 minutes ago, Fredford89 said:

Let the Pearson Obsession die if anything think he’s laid down the foundations as he did when he last left Leicester 🤷‍♂️

Twine was the big January signing he starts we beat Leicester 🤷‍♂️get off Pearsons parsnip and give Manning a chance 

Got Bristol Sport written all over this post.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Got Bristol Sport written all over this post.

Nah, Lez, Dog, Gabrielle, etc.

A few sensible posts followed by the obsessed Pearson post.  As predictable as Murder in Paradise.

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Weve been crap for decades, so weve earned the right to be fickle!

im confident though that if twine had been fit we will have got more wins since he signed. The 2 games hes started when fit weve won both.

We drew his first game against Watford but he did score.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fredford89 said:

Oh **** off you Bristol Sport tosspot 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Fredford89 said:

You are correct Twine did start and we beat Leicester. However you do realise that he was taken off when the score was 0-0 and his replacement got the assist don’t you?

• Like 9

It’s the board which seems fickle to be honest Fred. They are unable to take criticism, and at the first sign of descent have to fire everyone and employ more yes people. 
They keep creating new profiles as well. Surprising that isn’t it. Maybe we need a ‘top 6’ senior team. Can you tell them they are not up to the job for us?

• Like 3

One result and suddenly manning is the messiah? Utterly laughable.

Yes it was a good result, but this also happened against Southampton (coincidentally also on tv…) where the manning ball was shelved for direct/ counter attack.

And what followed? Weeks of absolute s**t .

If we finally sustain some consistent form following this I will gladly review my position but past performance so far suggests this will be yet another flash in the pan and we’ll be back to boring dross when playing a non glamour fixture….

• Like 12

**** Bristol Sport.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

Another Bristol Sport idiot. The Mods should be banning them.

• Like 4

What the hell is going on with this forum lately? Some of the replies to this poster are bang out of order. This is not the only thread that I’ve seen this stuff on now and I think some people need to get a grip and chill out a bit! I’ve been on this forum for years and we’ve had some big old debates over the years but always without the ‘nastiness’. And before anyone asks, I don’t, and never have, worked for Bristol Sport.

• Like 9

Just now, Scrumpylegs said:

What the hell is going on with this forum lately? Some of the replies to this poster are bang out of order. This is not the only thread that I’ve seen this stuff on now and I think some people need to get a grip and chill out a bit! I’ve been on this forum for years and we’ve had some big old debates over the years but always without the ‘nastiness’. And before anyone asks, I don’t, and never have, worked for Bristol Sport.

Maybe if people didn’t purposefully wind others up then responses wouldn’t be so heated sometimes.  Just a thought……..

• Like 6

Yes, City fans are the most fickle in football.

Just now, downendcity said:

Yes, City fans are the most fickle in football.

No, City fans are not the most fickle on football.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fredford89 said:

It's clear school's out for Easter 🙄

• Flames 1

New to this site. Don’t go to many games now but have been to many over nearly 50 years. Would love to see city in the top division again but it has to be done without risking the existence of the club. Steve lansdown has given the club a sound footing but why should he spend all his money chasing the premier league. As I say I’m new here, see a lot of negativity to Bristol sport. Why is that?

• Haha 4
  • Hmmm 2

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Thursday’s child is full of shit!

Incidentally Brian was born on a Friday, Liam on a Tuesday and Steve on a Saturday.

So, I believe the song goes;

Mondays child is fair of notion

Tuesdays child is beware of emotion

Wednesdays child is full of woe

Thursdays child has far to go

Fridays child is ****ing illiterate 

Saturdays child’s offspring is shit

And the child who is born on the sabbath day

Must mention Southampton seven times today

2 minutes ago, Damon lewis said:

New to this site. Don’t go to many games now but have been to many over nearly 50 years. Would love to see city in the top division again but it has to be done without risking the existence of the club. Steve lansdown has given the club a sound footing but why should he spend all his money chasing the premier league. As I say I’m new here, see a lot of negativity to Bristol sport. Why is that?

Mad Max Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fredford89 said:

Do us all a favour and **** off.

43 minutes ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Exactly what someone who works for Bristol Sport would say. 

• Like 1