IGNORED

Ficklest fan base in Football?

Fredford89

2 minutes ago, Capman said:

So when the board said we had a top 6 squad which was underperforming do you think they were telling the truth? If so, why is Manning failing? If they were lying then I would say the club really is rotten to the core, if the directors lie to supporters to cover the real reasons for their decisions. Which is it? 

So when you have sacked manning and the board, what is the next move?

4 hours ago, Fredford89 said:

Let the Pearson Obsession die if anything think he’s laid down the foundations as he did when he last left Leicester 🤷‍♂️

Twine was the big January signing he starts we beat Leicester 🤷‍♂️get off Pearsons parsnip and give Manning a chance 

Clearly no scrabble player. Ficklest is not a word. Try again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Do you think it’s brian?

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Do you think its brian?

Brian goes with the board, what happens then, where is the money coming from to buy all the best players to make city a team to be as successful as Man City??

5 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Is this why you joined just 2 hours ago?  To pIss people off or to fool us that you're an intelligent person...

I joined to talk with city fans, I did not realise that the purpose of this site was just to say everything about Bristol sport, the landsdowns and Brian tinnion was bad. No one has yet given me an alternative to the people running city. They only get abusive.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Damon lewis said:

New to this site. Don’t go to many games now but have been to many over nearly 50 years. Would love to see city in the top division again but it has to be done without risking the existence of the club. Steve lansdown has given the club a sound footing but why should he spend all his money chasing the premier league. As I say I’m new here, see a lot of negativity to Bristol sport. Why is that?

What has stopped you attending more regularly?

New to this site. Don’t go to many games now but have been to many over nearly 50 years. Would love to see city in the top division again but it has to be done without risking the existence of the club. Steve lansdown has given the club a sound footing but why should he spend all his money chasing the premier league. As I say I’m new here, see a lot of negativity to Bristol sport. Why is that?

I’m old here Damon. Nice to see your thoughts. 

unfortunately this place is so overwhelmed with posts:bots like yours I can’t take you seriously and the overwhelming majority won’t 

Perhaps if you PM me/someone and  let us know something as to why anyone should take anything you say seriously that would be great. 👍🏿 

1 hour ago, Damon lewis said:

Steve lansdown has given the club a sound footing but why should he spend all his money chasing the premier league.

Ok, I'll give you 5 minutes of my time before you can **** off.

And don't bother sending me threatening PMs this time, y'***t.

So, to answer:

It's because that's where HE has said HE wants "HIS" club to be aiming for.

No-one's put a gun to his head.

No-one's asking him to risk the existence of the club.

But more than 20 years is long enough to get it right and he hasn't. So now it's time for someone else to have a go.

There you are. You can **** off now. Again.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 5
  • Flames 4

6 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

So, to answer:

But more than 20 years is long enough to get it right and he hasn't. So now it's time for someone else to have a go.

Threatening PMs? 

That wouldn’t be the best! 

Edited by REDOXO

14 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

What has stopped you attending more regularly?

Work, other commitments. I probably don’t have the right to comment recently because I don’t go to games much but I have been to many games over the years, and most of them were in the days when city were in the third and forth division. I do pay to watch online. For all the memorable games I have been to there are many more forgettable games. 

2 minutes ago, Damon lewis said:

Work, other commitments. I probably don’t have the right to comment recently because I don’t go to games much but I have been to many games over the years, and most of them were in the days when city were in the third and forth division. I do pay to watch online. For all the memorable games I have been to there are many more forgettable games. 

Did you send threatening PMs?

14 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

So, to answer:

Just now, Damon lewis said:

I don’t even know how to

4 minutes ago, Damon lewis said:

You have every right, as do others to voice their opinions.

Why only posting now?

14 minutes ago, Damon lewis said:

Probably best not to call a fellow Red illiterate

Just now, Damon lewis said:

Wish I was lucky enough to work in an office, are you one of the people who believe man has never been to the moon and the world is flat?

No, actually. 

Otherwise I might believe that the Lansdowns know what they are doing.

6 hours ago, Fredford89 said:

Let the Pearson Obsession die if anything think he’s laid down the foundations as he did when he last left Leicester 🤷‍♂️

Twine was the big January signing he starts we beat Leicester 🤷‍♂️get off Pearsons parsnip and give Manning a chance 

Tbh I’ve read that three times and I still have no idea what it says!

• Haha 3

So when you have sacked manning and the board, what is the next move?

Jon Lansdown, Tinnion out or moved to positions more befitting of their talent.

Then a proper CEO and DoF in. Manning himself on thin ice but not impossible to retrieve it if something clicks, if the penny dropped yesterday.

Otherwise if it didn't, Manning out too and a manager more suited to build on the solid base that we have.

• Like 4