IGNORED

Sunderland away match thread

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

That was my thought. If JKL can’t get a start with Dickie out then when will he? The not filling the bench is bizarre. The youth cup is over - if nothing else take Meerholz/Campbell-Slowey etc for the experience of being around the squad (like Medube is getting). Possibly the distance travelled means they didn’t want to have youth players coming to not get on, but it seems odd in what is a dead rubber.

Do you want to deny the club the glory of winning Group B of the Professional U-18 Development League!?!? Sort your priorities out.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Roberts is a LCB, why disrupt Zak to play JKL, unless you desperately want to go back-3.

Slightly annoyed by only 7 subs.  But only slightly.

I watched them get off the coach and commented that not many got off, seems I was right in my observation

1 minute ago, redkev said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve heard that before 

To be fair, and not to labour the point, the season is done (and I’m at Yate Town this afternoon rather than flying VPN in view of that). I’d rather Dickie isn’t risked until he is 100% right and then he’s ready to go next season if that is the case - he’s only missed games through suspension this year so an extended rest in any case does no harm.

If he’s not fully fit, don’t play him to try and get 11th over 12th.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1
24 minutes ago, glynriley said:

6 really. Unless Dire has looked, well, not Dire in training this week. 

Bajic and  Knight-Lebel are unlikely to feature so that makes it 4

Sunny but really windy here. Ground staff have removed the sky banner things each side of the goal Infront of us as they kept pinning them down only for them to blow onto the pitch again. Will be hard to control a football for sure.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Shame - he’ll be missed not just for his defensive abilities but his leadership skills as well.

Now reading he got a kick to the calf at Plymouth, so an injury opposed to a strain I guess. Either way he is out and will be missed as you say.