IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Away at Kingsholm next Saturday. Not on live tv tho unfortunately 

It's live on the internet on Premier Rugby TV - for £ 4.99 - if you want to pay. Alternatively if you want to avoid knowing the score PRTV show the game in full 24 hours after the match finishes - for free,  something to watch "live"  on Sunday - after Liverpool v Brighton and Man C v Arsenal live on Sky , you won't need to leave the sofa all day.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

It's live on the internet on Premier Rugby TV - for £ 4.99 - if you want to pay. Alternatively if you want to avoid knowing the score PRTV show the game in full 24 hours after the match finishes - for free,  something to watch "live"  on Sunday - after Liverpool v Brighton and Man C v Arsenal live on Sky , you won't need to leave the sofa all day.

My buddy is a die hard Bears fan and at the Saints game reckoned that the Gloucester v Bears will be in the Discovery Channel red button - I wasn’t aware that Discovery channel had a red button facility.

I’ll try it next Saturday 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

My buddy is a die hard Bears fan and at the Saints game reckoned that the Gloucester v Bears will be in the Discovery Channel red button - I wasn’t aware that Discovery channel had a red button facility.

It doesn’t if you mean the discovery channel on sky,you need a discovery+ or TNT subscription to watch it which lets be honest nobody does 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It doesn’t if you mean the discovery channel on sky,you need a discovery+ or TNT subscription to watch it which lets be honest nobody does 

I mean, everyone that was a BT Sport was moved across to TNT, so I reckon quite a few people will have a subscription.

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

I mean, everyone that was a BT Sport was moved across to TNT, so I reckon quite a few people will have a subscription.

I’ve got moved to TNT so I assume that I can access the Gloucester v Bears via Discovery then?

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

It's not on the TNT/Discovery+ red button unfortunately, the only way to watch live is on PRTV @ £4.99.

Or- as I said - wait 24 hours and they show a free full match replay on demand. It's difficult to avoid knowing the score though.

I believe TNT are going to show every English Premiership game live next season so every Bears game will be available, either on the main channels or via red button 🏈

Edited by CodeRed
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

Doesn't look like it. Seems it's only available on the Rugby Premiership website.

That’s disappointing. You’d have thought a local derby would be a priority game.

Edited by Robbored

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s disappointing. You’d have thought a local derby would be a priority game.

10 teams in the Premiership, 8 teams are live on TV over Easter.......Glos v Bristol the only game not being shown.☹️

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

10 teams in the Premiership, 8 teams are live on TV over Easter.......Glos v Bristol the only game not being shown.☹️

That’s a real bummer. 
I’m tempted to buy PRTV 

Edited by Robbored

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

The selection of games has been beyond weird this season.  They're choosing Newcastle v Leicester instead of Northampton v Saracens next Friday.  

52 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Went home to Samoa after the World Cup for "family reasons" and hasn't been back since, with no word on a likely return.

I thought he went to Bath then possibly France.Is he still officially a Bristol player?

On 29/03/2024 at 20:43, MichaelRobartes said:

Sinckler doesn't seem to be the guy he was right now. Hopefully he'll rediscover some form in France. Good for Bristol to get a high earner off the books. Frees up space elsewhere.

He's been really good and we always look much weaker without him in the team.