IGNORED

Emphraim Yeboah

old_eastender

8 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Looks like we've been strengthening links with Weston of late which I'm pleased with. Wish we'd have sent Yeboah down here. 

Why would we send someone to Weston over Bath if Bath want them? Jerry Gill has been very good for a lot of our younger players and he's in a promotion push rather than a season thats fizzling out. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Why would we send someone to Weston over Bath if Bath want them? Jerry Gill has been very good for a lot of our younger players and he's in a promotion push rather than a season thats fizzling out. 

Check my user name mate, that might be a clue as to why I'd rather he went to Weston 😉 

Absolutely delighted that Westons first season back in National South is fizzling out. 

There has been a few that have been on loan down here this season from us so delighted with that. Around 30 mins from the HPC so ideal. 

• Like 1

Being honest, i thought he looked extremely raw & nowhere near ready for first team Championship football. Would of been nice to of got him a League 1 or 2 loan for the rest of the season instead of non league, but can't see this loan harming him especially if he can get a few goals to give him some real confidence going in to pre-season.

I really don't see the negatives with this loan.

It's been established he would have been too young for a League loan anyway.

That leaves Non League or stay at the Club.
If he stays : he doesn't play, not with who we have available, wouldn't even be on the bench . 
                  : he still  plays U18 & maybe U21 not mens football
                  : same voices, same challenges and same sort of standards he's been used to.

At Bath.    : he plays regularly in Mens football 
                 : close and easy to keep an eye on progress
                 : Close enough to still play for U18 and train with the first team.
                 : May encourage him to kick on as he sees the differences in levels. 

It really does feel like a good move. His potential spot on the bench being taken by Embude is another discussion. 
I don't think either of them are what we need right now . Maybe Embude is a diamond in the rough and worth looking at , but it does seem like a long shot. Meanwhile this few months may give Yeboah something Academy football could never give him , he may come back ready to fight for a spot on the bench, let's hope so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

As I feared, on the bench yet again today. Not getting much game time. 

We have had quite a few youngsters go there in the last couple of seasons that have been on the bench at best..

Think Tinnion said his game time will be dictated a bit by instructions to Jerry @ Bath around how many minutes to give him, with an eye on the u18s game time he’ll also have (semi final, mainly)

🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

As I feared, on the bench yet again today. Not getting much game time. 

We have had quite a few youngsters go there in the last couple of seasons that have been on the bench at best..

Cus it saves them £400-£500 a week to get one of ours to be on the bench than a signed squad player to sit there. Too many as you say have gone there and not played.  The U18s game is a couple of weeks away, so no instruction from club on minutes just not selected.