IGNORED

Tinnion is back!

• Admin
1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Ignoring the fact that he can’t compose a short tweet without grammatical errors

I hate to say it took a couple of times for it to make sense 

34 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Appears he’s now deleted it 🤣🙈 becoming his new favourite habit 

.... after reading OTIB 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Appears he’s now deleted it 🤣🙈 becoming his new favourite habit 

Why on earth did he think it was a good idea to post that after a 4.0 thrashing on the final day. Let the noise go away into the summer and focus on doing your job. To call 3 points more than last season progress is laughable when the target was top six, which we are miles off. Embarrassing, sums the whole situation up. 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, Superjack said:

The bloke is like a ****ing toddler. 

This club is doomed until this carcinogenic cell is removed.

Tinnion has done a good job with the Academy and when managing the development of young players out on loan. 
My opinion is that he is unsuitable for the role he has now. 
Name calling such as this is in my opinion unnecessarily rude and disrespectful. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

his main objective this season was to get NP out the door and clear the pathway for his new role so it was massively successful for him.

all i hope now is for the biggest shower of shit that ever existed land right on top of his hollow head.

no experience,no leadership skills,no intelligence. boy are we in safe hands now

• Like 5
  • Flames 3

*Pretends to be shocked*

He's just not very smart nor tactful. If this was Ashton towards the end of his reign he'd of gotten pilloried.

And he's our Director of Football.

Jesus's Wept.

• Like 4

How on earth does he hold such a role at a championship football club. It’s truly absurd. The consistent lack of professionalism is just beyond a joke now really.

At times the criticism of him on here makes me quite sad as along with Wayne Allison he was my hero when I was about 5, but it’s beyond belief he is the Technical Director at a championship football club.

Don’t get me wrong, there are two people above him that are bigger stumbling blocks to this club ever progressing or truly achieving anything, but come on, let’s be sensible, we need to employ someone much more befitting of such a senior role if we wish to have any sort of success.

He did have a lovely left foot though.

• Like 6
  • Flames 5

19 minutes ago, Fuber said:

*Pretends to be shocked*

He's just not very smart nor tactful. If this was Ashton towards the end of his reign he'd of gotten pilloried.

And he's our Director of Football.

Jesus's Wept.

The total lack of professionalism or reading of the room is shocking. The biggest concern about Tinnion is he simply can’t be trusted either to keep his month shut or to make comment when simply not needed.
The disclosure of transfer fees for players on local radio, when the fees were undisclosed is completely unprofessional. I do wonder if these type of actions will impact us in future transfer negotiations 

• Like 9

I’ve completely lost respect for him, he’s in a job he’s no way qualified for, he’s a history of stabbing people in the back, (read Danny Wilson’s autobiography and listen to what Nige said to Sam Allardyce for prime examples of this) he also seems to be a favourite of SL’s, which to me is never a sign of competence.

Loved him as a player, but as a manager he was a disaster, he was in a job that he was perfect for in the academy, to be a technical director of a championship club is a job that he’s massively unqualified for with his track record. Should the club ever be taken over, you’d like to think he’d be the first one out the door.

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 2

5 minutes ago, daored said:

The total lack of professionalism or reading of the room is shocking. The biggest concern about Tinnion is he simply can’t be trusted either to keep his month shut or to make comment when simply not needed.
The disclosure of transfer fees for players on local radio, when the fees were undisclosed is completely unprofessional. I do wonder if these type of actions will impact us in future transfer negotiations 

It will. In terms of transfers, we’re dealing with multi million pound organisations and most clubs (just not ours) will have sufficient professional expertise to reflect that.

If you know you’re negotiating with Bristol City, you’d be looking who you’re dealing with and how best you can get the upper hand. And unless Tinnion is pulling some real Keyser Soze shit, you know you’re dealing with someone who can’t keep his mouth shut and has the mental dexterity of a six year old.

Put it this way. The head coach is giving off desperation vibes for our current loan signing which puts us in a weak negotiating position with Burnley. Add Tinnion to the mix and there’s every chance Scott Twine goes for a similar price to Bellingham.

• Like 7
  • Flames 6

27 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

How on earth does he hold such a role at a championship football club. It’s truly absurd. The consistent lack of professionalism is just beyond a joke now really.

At times the criticism of him on here makes me quite sad as along with Wayne Allison he was my hero when I was about 5, but it’s beyond belief he is the Technical Director at a championship football club.

Don’t get me wrong, there are two people above him that are bigger stumbling blocks to this club ever progressing or truly achieving anything, but come on, let’s be sensible, we need to employ someone much more befitting of such a senior role if we wish to have any sort of success.

He did have a lovely left foot though.

This, every day.

Just to go off at a slight tangent here, the great Wayne Allison is now the proud possessor of a Doctorate that he studied for.

I’d be far, far happier if he was in Tinnion’s role, because in complete contrast, he’s literate & numerate.

• Like 10
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

Jesus, that feels a bit extreme. I know Tinnion blocked @Davefevs recently and in a way I kind of got it as Dave has been critical (not abusive) and Tinnion has a skin as thin as tracing paper.

But Paul Binning is, for me, someone who is more often on the side of the club than not. Good read, decent bloke but errs more to establishment than rebellion. Blocking him is just odd.

If he blocks Patch Warner and Math Withers next then he’s having a full on breakdown.

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

Tinnion has done a good job with the Academy and when managing the development of young players out on loan. 
My opinion is that he is unsuitable for the role he has now. 
Name calling such as this is in my opinion unnecessarily rude and disrespectful. 

Hes a *** and doesnt deserve respect.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, daored said:

If you're the other party when an undisclosed clause applies, ensure it includes a financial penalty if breached by either party. Say 5% of the transfer fee.

Granted, it would be difficult to pin down where a breach came from, because no one is stupid enough to go on the radio and blab it out are they?

• Haha 2