IGNORED

The Open The East End Thread

:o Even a few hundred in the E.E. would make all the difference, subbers and the band would join in no doubt :o

SO WHY ARENT THEY POSTING ON HERE :dunno: don't give up it could make all the difference; could hardly be any worse; Post here and NOW

:o Even a few hundred in the E.E. would make all the difference, subbers and the band would join in no doubt :o

SO WHY ARENT THEY POSTING ON HERE :dunno: don't give up it could make all the difference; could hardly be any worse; Post here and NOW

GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY @@@@ GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@ GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@ GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@ :clap:

GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@GARY JOHNS EAST END ARMY@@@@GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@GARY JOHNSONS EAST END ARMY@@@@

The band don't help the atmosphere to get louder. It was the season that they started bringing drums that the atmosphere turned into one a library would be proud of.

Subbers have the right idea. Everyone singing together. As oppose to everyone (or rather no one) singing the song that one or two blokes blast out of their trumpets. I remember a thread a while back that they said they only play their drums and trumpets when no one else is making any noise, so no need for them to bring their orchestra into the east end.

Voices - yeah

Orchestra - No

Oh yeah!Let us have the East End Steve.

You could try it yourself sometime Steve. 19th of Nov? :pray:

As a Season Ticket holder in the Dolman, I would be delighted if the East End was reopened for our Home fans, we need all the noise that City fans would create in the East End at this present time,

Come on Steve it's not difficult PLEASE OPEN THE EAST END, at the end of the day it is OUR End after all.

:city::city::city::city:

All the sense is there, just takes a little bit of thought and planning from the back room staff and it could be made cost effective.

By opening the east End you are pelasing those who want to go in there and those who want to get rid of us. (The ones complaining about the swearing)

Steve, it makes sense please just look at it. The possibility is there it just needs a bit of liasing with the fans and your other back room staff and it could be made possible.

Do it for the fans, the oens who wish to remain loyal to Brisotl City even in bad times like this.

With the announcement today about the delay in building the new stand, the tide is surely turning our way now. Those us us who want to show our support in singing our beloved team to victory must now be given the right and only place to do it. Lets frighten the moaners into getting behind the team by singing our hearts out in the East End. Mr. Sexstone, make the announcement we all want this evening. Mr. Lansdowne be a wise Chairman and give us back our space.

Guest North Street

Now as the East End is now officially delayed till Summer 2006 the increase on my season ticket because of reduced capacity be put to good use.I suggest it could be used towards the "cost " and "hassle" of opening the East End along with the rest of the money the non opening/development of this stand has raised from others and then mayb a bit of life could be breate back into the dormant Gate.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us have our end! Mr Landsdown think of your wildest happiest dream, and just how happy that`d make you, then thats how much I want our end back. PLEEEEEEEASE. I`d be happy to pay an extra few quid for the hassle of exchanging my season ticket. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

"WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME!"

please please please open it fer us!

Liam

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us have our end! Mr Landsdown think of your wildest happiest dream, and just how happy that`d make you, then thats how much I want our end back. PLEEEEEEEASE. I`d be happy to pay an extra few quid for the hassle of exchanging my season ticket. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

"WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME!"

please please please open it fer us!

Liam

B.T.T. :dance::englandsmile4wf::city::chant6ez::devil:

I would love to see the East End open again. How ever the last few occassions this has happend people have persistently stood in that area and I would imagine this will be the reason it will not be opened to home fans.

surely its up to the supporters to keep within the rules, you don't need to stand to sing, and if fans wanted it opened that badly they would behave?

Guest North Street

Superb post on ask Steve L concerning that stand from southvillekiddie -

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=47695

surely its up to the supporters to keep within the rules, you don't need to stand to sing, and if fans wanted it opened that badly they would behave?

This only seems to be applied to certain ares of the ground brian and the club is anything other than even handed in this. I fail to see what makes BCFC fans so different to other fans that we need a huge swathe of our ground shut to control supporters in this day and age.Have a look ar what happens elsewhere, standing is a convinient excuse to keep this stand shut.

It can be opened :city:

Archived