IGNORED

The Open The East End Thread

Well yer all trying yer best and thats all you can do.Still reckon you may need 250+ threads before there may be some intrest!!!

Well, u lot who aint added," COME ON DO IT AND DO IT NOW" EAST EAST EASTENDERS :chant6ez:

:chant6ez: EAST EAST EASTENDERS :chant6ez:

There's a new poll on the poll section to help the cause. East East East Enders. :chant6ez:

I for some reason cant sign the petition...so here is my sign to say YES TO THE EASTEND BEING RE-OPENED FOR US!

I cant sign the petition, but YES bring back the EAST END. But there is no way sl will listen, just taken another one of my posts off ask SL, about given us the whole end back. Time will tell how fans will react, after all BCFC belongs to the fans. Any russians reading this?

A couple of seasons ago when the East End opened for home fans v N.County :w00t: I think there were 20 odd of US in there that built up joined by the band and them unruly noisy subbers in to a real rocking area the same last season; dissapointed that only a few now take up the struggle to TRY and regain it; no doubt you will sneak in if it is given another go :dunno:

A knock down start for the new stand or a re-openning of our end could finish these posts but till then YOU`LL NEVER TAKE THE EAST END :dance::chant6ez::dance::chant6ez:

Guest North Street

The petition is not pulling up any houses but while there are damned Lies and Statistics the poll makes interesting reading. Of course it is hardly much of a cross section of Citys support but of the small sample of people who have used it there is a theme developing. "82%" want the East end open :chant6ez:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=47264

Guest North Street

S.L/C.S are you reading this :dunno: "no evidence that opening the E.E would increase att" hey cant you see fans are leaving in there droves; see turning your back on City post etc :dunno: none so blind as those that cannot see :doh: ..................

I would have gone today if the East End was open as it would have renewed some interest for me.As it was i am glad i did not go as i would have been out of the stadium well before kick off thinking of more money wasted and having to stomach hearing County fans making more noise in support of their team in "our" end than the rest of the stadium. Back again v Chesterfield to savour the atmosphere :grr:

The East End is needed more than ever :city:

Guest North Street

Why bother, there must be 50, 100, 300 of you - so what, you can never call it the East End because it no longer exists except in the memories of those of us that lived it

:disapointed2se:

Till the bloody thing is pulled down [???????} it exists. Those days of defeating Liverpool surronded by thousands are a distant memory but this stand does make some difference to the experience of watching City. Experience? Well the experience now is dreadful and the opening of the East End would improve things for some of us, the FANS! :city:

Archived