IGNORED

Best And Rubbish Chat Up Lines

sonofapitch

I met my wife through this although it's not really a chat up line.

She was chatting to a mate of mine who quite fancied her , but he was

a bit too young and more a freind than anything else,

However he was trying all these dire chat up lines.

I sat down next to him , across the table from her and said, You'll

never get a girl talking like that , sounds like you just want to ######.

Girls mostly like to be made love to and appreciated , at this point she started listening.

I then proceeded to say how you need to please a girl before anything else, kissing the feet

moving along her calves , teasing never rushing, lots of foreplay etc etc.

then when she's crawling the walls with pleasure and only then you make LOVE, not ######

2 days later she phoned the company i worked for and we arranged to meet.

We have now been together 14 yrs and 9 of them weve been wed.

Worked for me :dance:

some more

Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down you can blow me up

Over here, now, bitch, ok not the best

If your left leg is easter and your right leg is Christmas can I visit you in-between the holidays?

You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache

Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?

Would you like to dance? [she says "no"] No, you must have misunderstood me, I SAID, you look fat in those pants!

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy

and these all worked for me and by worked I mean i got maced and/or arrested

some more

Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down you can blow me up

Over here, now, bitch, ok not the best

If your left leg is easter and your right leg is Christmas can I visit you in-between the holidays?

You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache

Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?

Would you like to dance? [she says "no"] No, you must have misunderstood me, I SAID, you look fat in those pants!

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy

and these all worked for me and by worked I mean i got maced and/or arrested

I cant begin to imagine why?! xx

guy: do you work for DHL

girl: no

guy: why are you checking out my pakage then?

oh yea

Heh, are you the human personification of Quogmire? I'd hope so.

Rightyo.

You have a nice ass, may I slap it?

Not failed me yet.

Damm liar, you got chatted up by a wench and couldn't manage more than some cleavage stareing, let alone an ass slapping.

My newest installment: Alright love? Are you pleased to see me or are you really a man?

Hehe, I've heard there's a Jaffa Cake Appreciation society at exeter uni, can't wait :D

Whoops! Nice one, revKev, think I'd have been put off as well.. :laugh:

see that's the problem that i sometimes have about cockyness, I tend to be a bit pig-headed, but i see it as confidence. But women don't always see it that way with me :shifty:

Although, Bristolian birds are much harder to pull that lasses in Wolverhampton.

I am kinda goign to Exeter uni this year (well University of Exeter in Cornwall). If Bristolian birds are a lot harder to pull then Wolverhampton birds you obviously haven't met my ex (or Wolverhapton birds are very easy to pull). My ex is the kinda girl who sees what she wants within about 2 minutes of entering the building and won't stop until she has it. Has been known to physically drag blokes onto dancefloor in Oceana, and even follow them around, to try and pull them.

I am kinda goign to Exeter uni this year (well University of Exeter in Cornwall). If Bristolian birds are a lot harder to pull then Wolverhampton birds you obviously haven't met my ex (or Wolverhapton birds are very easy to pull). My ex is the kinda girl who sees what she wants within about 2 minutes of entering the building and won't stop until she has it. Has been known to physically drag blokes onto dancefloor in Oceana, and even follow them around, to try and pull them.

aint been to oceania yet, hopefully soon,

No mate, wolves lasses are very easy, and being at uni as well means that popularity is EVERYTHING...

You'll see what i mean by November time, you'll love it at uni.

aint been to oceania yet, hopefully soon,

No mate, wolves lasses are very easy, and being at uni as well means that popularity is EVERYTHING...

You'll see what i mean by November time, you'll love it at uni.

Being at uni...

... popularity is everything....

Are you ####ing insane or just trippin?

bit harsh

what is trippin???

You know, are you on drugs? Type thing.

When I was at uni being 'popular' was the last thing I wanted to do, the 'popular' crowd where a bunch of stuck up jock ####s. They called us th YIPs (young impressionable people), I called them ####s. My crowd kept ourselves to ourselves, and it certaintly wasn't a popularity contest. In fact I used to slate my mates for talkin to many of 'their' type, because their horrible little opinions contaminate and spread like Herpes.

You know, are you on drugs? Type thing.

When I was at uni being 'popular' was the last thing I wanted to do, the 'popular' crowd where a bunch of stuck up jock ####s. They called us th YIPs (young impressionable people), I called them ####s. My crowd kept ourselves to ourselves, and it certaintly wasn't a popularity contest. In fact I used to slate my mates for talkin to many of 'their' type, because their horrible little opinions contaminate and spread like Herpes.

no, i don't do that sort of thing

the jocks aint popular at our campus, we see them as stuck up gimps as well, they're in walsall, we're in Wolverhampton. Some of them are nice people, but most of the footy team and some of the rugby guys are complete arses. That's one of the reasons why i didn't go for the footy team, it's because it's based in Walsall and they hate people from Wolves.

We're nice at our campus.

Fair play mate, point taken.

NOW GET DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY.

Damm that's the damm footy team making me want to stab them again.

:rolleyes: , believe me, it's tempting

anyway back to chat up lines

during the summer, go up to a lass and say

"most people only watch the world cup because it happens every 4 years, but chatting to a girl like you only happens once in a lifetime"

i shall be trying it.

I met my wife through this although it's not really a chat up line.

She was chatting to a mate of mine who quite fancied her , but he was

a bit too young and more a freind than anything else,

However he was trying all these dire chat up lines.

I sat down next to him , across the table from her and said, You'll

never get a girl talking like that , sounds like you just want to ######.

Girls mostly like to be made love to and appreciated , at this point she started listening.

I then proceeded to say how you need to please a girl before anything else, kissing the feet

moving along her calves , teasing never rushing, lots of foreplay etc etc.

then when she's crawling the walls with pleasure and only then you make LOVE, not ######

2 days later she phoned the company i worked for and we arranged to meet.

We have now been together 14 yrs and 9 of them weve been wed.

Worked for me :dance:

We can only imagine the disappointment when she discovered it was nothing but a ruse to impress her! :whistle:

We can only imagine the disappointment when she discovered it was nothing but a ruse to impress her! :whistle:

Mozo, I'm sure like all of the other men on here, red lam was just trying to woo his lady freind with his honesty, and none selfish "Love making" and I'm sure he remains to keep his word to this very day!? :doh: xxx

Mozo, I'm sure like all of the other men on here, red lam was just trying to woo his lady freind with his honesty, and none selfish "Love making" and I'm sure he remains to keep his word to this very day!? :doh: xxx

I'm sure he's never sat with his beloved and uttered the words "C'mon love, let's have a quickie before the footy starts!"

I once wooed a girlfriend with 'how come you're single, you're fit?!'

She loved it, obviously, and the rest is history (I dumped her a few months later!).

I realised long ago that manufactured chat-up lines aren't my style, I prefer a bit of random cheeky banter before hitting 'em with a sincere compliment. Gawd, I'm giving my secret away here!

My best line is: 'If the giraffe turns you down, can I get some action?'

I bet your onto a winner there! :blink: Chat up lines should be banned IMO. they are cheesy, thoughtless and just plain cra8! Just be yourself, If she don't like it, she aint the one for you! xxx

hi, may names dan, can i get you a drink??

Chat up lines cannot be banned otherwise people would not chat to one another, technically, my example above is a chat up line. I know that you mean the god awful ones that some people have recommended but you gotta put a smile on the birds face when you first chat to them.

I'd try and impress her with some relevant knowledge ''Don't tell me, you're a Masai 'raffette, am I right?''

I wouldnt let Trev know your cracking on to his 'raffes without paying.

I tried that and I'm still sporting the bruises.................... :whistle:

Archived