IGNORED

Best And Rubbish Chat Up Lines

sonofapitch

Guest revkev

About 20 years ago I was on a theology summer school which was being held in a conference centre, and the facilities were shared by the Open University summer school. My friend, a Franciscan friar, and I were playing pool one evening when music started up in the meeting room next door: it was the "desperation disco", an opportunity for those who hadn't "got lucky" at the OU to have one last opportunity for a fling.

Two young ladies approached us and asked if we were studying. "yes" we replied.

"What are you studying?" We replied "Theology"

"Why are you doing that?" they asked.

Our reply "because we're training to be priests" was the worse chat up line. They were gone in a FLASH :(

Jaffa Cakes, Sooo my favorite! I love them!!!!! Yummy!

Oh I'm hungry allready. Its not good! xxx

Hehe, I've heard there's a Jaffa Cake Appreciation society at exeter uni, can't wait :D

About 20 years ago I was on a theology summer school which was being held in a conference centre, and the facilities were shared by the Open University summer school. My friend, a Franciscan friar, and I were playing pool one evening when music started up in the meeting room next door: it was the "desperation disco", an opportunity for those who hadn't "got lucky" at the OU to have one last opportunity for a fling.

Two young ladies approached us and asked if we were studying. "yes" we replied.

"What are you studying?" We replied "Theology"

"Why are you doing that?" they asked.

Our reply "because we're training to be priests" was the worse chat up line. They were gone in a FLASH :(

Whoops! Nice one, revKev, think I'd have been put off as well.. :laugh:

Guest revkev

Hehe, I've heard there's a Jaffa Cake Appreciation society at exeter uni, can't wait :D

Whoops! Nice one, revKev, think I'd have been put off as well.. :laugh:

Yes, it's either you don't see them for dust, or else they think of a "man of the cloth" as a bit of a challenge.... personally I just chat about my daughter, if that doesn't work I just take off my cassock and go home!!!!

I find the best way for me to judge possible compatability is observing their response to ''you seem like a bit of a fruitloop to me, can we be friends?''

Or even ''what do you prefer, terapins' or kangeroos'?'' They say ''Why?'' and you say ''Just wondered really, anyway, whats the answer?''

Another good litmus test for me is to start taking the p155 and seeing if they can handle it or even return the complimentary advances.

NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL A GIRL FAT OR UGLY, THEY SIMPLY CANNOT HANDLE IT.

Did it once (as a joke) in a pished up state, and the girl in question went ******* nuts and coursed a horrible scene, I was just sat there saying ''what did I say? :dunno: ''. Weird thing is, she wasn't even ugly or fat, I actually quite fancied her in fact. She wouldn't believe me though when I told her (not the fancying her bit btw).

Very sensitive self-conscious creatures are certain women, all well and good but you've got to understand the difference between someone taking the p155 (just cos they think it's funny and it's their best form of communication anyway) and insults I reckon. I find taking the pish out of oneself is also quite a good tactic.

Again, it just boils down to the most beneficial life skill of them all I reckon - chilling TF out.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Could you be - the most beautiful girl in the world? Plain to see - you're the reason that God made a girl...(Prince, or the artist formely known as or whatever)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I find the best way for me to judge possible compatability is observing their response to ''you seem like a bit of a fruitloop to me, can we be friends?''

Or even ''what do you prefer, terapins' or kangeroos'?'' They say ''Why?'' and you say ''Just wondered really, anyway, whats the answer?''

Another good litmus test for me is to start taking the p155 and seeing if they can handle it or even return the complimentary advances.

NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL A GIRL FAT OR UGLY, THEY SIMPLY CANNOT HANDLE IT.

Did it once (as a joke) in a pished up state, and the girl in question went ******* nuts and coursed a horrible scene, I was just sat there saying ''what did I say? :dunno: ''. Weird thing is, she wasn't even ugly or fat, I actually quite fancied her in fact. She wouldn't believe me though when I told her (not the fancying her bit btw).

Very sensitive self-conscious creatures are certain women, all well and good but you've got to understand the difference between someone taking the p155 (just cos they think it's funny and it's their best form of communication anyway) and insults I reckon. I find taking the pish out of oneself is also quite a good tactic.

Again, it just boils down to the most beneficial life skill of them all I reckon - chilling TF out.

Could you be - the most beautiful girl in the world? Plain to see - you're the reason that God made a girl...(Prince, or the artist formely known as or whatever)

If there was EVER a man NOT to take girl advice from...

Soz, that's a bit harsh...

I'll put in my 5p - if you can get her to laugh you can get her knickers off. Best thing to laugh at, in my case anyway, me.

Very cheesy

I like Danakins one "hey, i cant be arsed to think of a chat up line, so how about we get drunk and see where things go?"

nothing like being honest I spose

exactly, just so long as she don't think your weird.

I've said it before and i'll say it again,

............................................IT IS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE

Women think of pulling and sex just as much as blokes, it's just lasses are less honest about it and more shallow. (i expect a response to that :laugh:)

Just get the first impression out of the way and get the drinks in, if she likes you then it's all good, but if nothing happens, well u aint going to see her again so there is nothing to worry about.

I try to avoid the corny "fell from heaven" lines, because they really are sooooooo bad.

Honest friendly (& trufull) advice on women by Danakin.

Liking your advice, of course being a women i must therefore kick up a stink that you think all women are shallow and think about sex as much as men, of course thats not true! :me?: .

As for the honest freindly and truthful bit, thats all good. Women love confidence, and honesty. Although there is a very fine line between confidence and arrogence! Beware, women hate cocky arrogent men xxx

Liking your advice, of course being a women i must therefore kick up a stink that you think all women are shallow and think about sex as much as men, of course thats not true! :me?: .

As for the honest freindly and truthful bit, thats all good. Women love confidence, and honesty. Although there is a very fine line between confidence and arrogence! Beware, women hate cocky arrogent men xxx

see that's the problem that i sometimes have about cockyness, I tend to be a bit pig-headed, but i see it as confidence. But women don't always see it that way with me :shifty:

Although, Bristolian birds are much harder to pull that lasses in Wolverhampton.

you can get her knickers off.

Don't mean to come across too deep but I can't be ****** with this attitude. Not going to find contentment and happiness there imo. (Just an awquard morning and fear of an STD)

There are shaggaholics out there but for some I think it's just an ego boost.

exactly, just so long as she don't think your weird.

............................................IT IS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE

Bang on with the confidence!

If you can be confident in your weirdness then weirdness is fine. (I've always found anyway) Depends on the girl in question though, if she's looking for some flash hot shot then whatever, if she's just up for the craic then she ain't going to mind.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, the future's not our's to see que sera sera.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I think it all boils down to personality, either you what the women is looking for our your not. Cheesy lines, confidence or cockyness, if your not her "type" your probably waisting your time. don't get me wrong, this works both way, I think a bloke Knows straigt away if there some sort of attraction/connection. If there is, is shouldnt be too hard to get chatting! :wub: xxx

fancy a ######? :w00t:

my mates was - "if i r***d you, id touch your arse first" :doh:

wtf??? i was shocked - although not as much as the person who he said it too

the distance between here and here (point between shoulder and finger tips)

is the distance between here and here (arm round the lady)

works everytime :dance:

the distance between here and here (point between shoulder and finger tips)

is the distance between here and here (arm round the lady)

works everytime :dance:

Quite smooth, but i don't know if it would work everytime? :dunno: Come on now, be honest :blush: ! xxxxx

worked the times i do it - but that might just be me :cool:

the fact i don't take my arm away straight away seems to work - i leave it there for a couple of mis if i talk to them or 10-15 seconds

we were talking about terry nutkins and merv from home alone 1 and then she said she spent her youth watching cartoons...so i said the obvious like tom and jerry and scooby doo but then i suggested tintin and she said that was more of boys cartoon.

so i said "billions of blue blistering barnicles it isnt"

and she left :crying:

Guest revkev

we were talking about terry nutkins and merv from home alone 1 and then she said she spent her youth watching cartoons...so i said the obvious like tom and jerry and scooby doo but then i suggested tintin and she said that was more of boys cartoon.

so i said "billions of blue blistering barnicles it isnt"

and she left :crying:

A mate of mine quoted Monty Python one liners, that was a sure fire room emptier too :laugh:

Archived