IGNORED

'livechat Thread'

WTFiGO!?!

Children of The Revolution......

It has become patently lucid to me that threads started in the Non-Footy Forum tend on the whole to amble this direction and that rendering the original title of it completely extraneous. Going by this serveillance I have felt a dutiful responsibility to set up an executive thread for people to refer to whenever their heads become brimming with hogwash twoddle and need a warm and homely milieu for it to be ousted.

A bit like LiveChat and indeed general conversation this thread has got the license and freedom to roam where ever the spirits of all things silly guide it.

This will also save myself and other like minded eejits the embaressment of gatecrashing other peoples more specific topic based threads with our irrelevent bumkum.

Friends, get involved.

I shall kick us off by revealing the WTF Official Top Five words of the day.....

1)Bamboozle - although not actually pleasent in meaning, very funny sounding nevertheless.

2)Congruous - always good to see

3)Sphincter, it's a funny word esp. in relation to it's meaning.

4)Hooter's - no explanation needed.

5)Splat - It's a very final word I always think. Not much life ahead for anything that experiances the splat.

Today's question is: 'if you bought a lucky dip in the lotto and the numbers allocated to you were 1,2,3,4,5,6 would you take it back knowing that despite 'logic' suggesting that you had an equal chance of winning as anyone, in reality those numbers would never come up?'

I'd throw it back at the vendor and bark like a slightly miffed dog.

Todays number is 90 for obvious reasons.

Today's question is: 'if you bought a lucky dip in the lotto and the numbers allocated to you were 1,2,3,4,5,6 would you take it back knowing that despite 'logic' suggesting that you had an equal chance of winning as anyone, in reality those numbers would never come up?'

I'd throw it back at the vendor and bark like a slightly miffed dog.

Todays number is 90 for obvious reasons.

I'd have to burn the shop down I think, sometimes arson is the only language peole understand.

Just to clarify todays number is 90 because that's 67 plus 23 yeah?

Never been one to let an over indulged ego get in the way of a good thread.

So what is it exactly you two do together. Can we sell tickets ?

We tend to talk a lot of b0110x on OTIB together, going on tour soon, check local press for details.

Waking up to........"The children of the revolution".........reads.....tick tick....ok

The ball lands at halfway and Bas BAMBOOZLES the Gills defence , charges towards goal and......

Catches a glimpse of Dolly's HOOTERS in the crowd, reaches the edge of the box and..........

Hits a brick wall, SPLAT !

some others that if I printed you would think me even weirder than you already do. :blink:

I don't think that can can be possible Dolly.

(comment made with all the right intentions ofcourse)

Do you need a fluffer?

Not really a gambling man Sir. Well, I do tend to gamble with both my mentle and physical health more than I should, but hey, we've all got our vices.

Anyway, speaking of fluttering, did anyone ever get to the bottom of the reason behind the important question that is 'Why exactly the Butterfly flutteredby?'. Is it that he had to go over there? :dunno:

Do you need a fluffer?

Are you the hands-on type or just a bucket carrier?

Lonely nights on the road and all that. Doubt we could fit too many groupies in a giraffe-drawn caravan, particularly considering we've gotta fit all WTF's cocaine in there somewhere.

Although it is commonly accepted that he who smelt it, dealt it, is this overruled by he who denied it, supplied it?

How about this one, it's very confusing really, but anyway here goes.... Whoever did the rap did the crap.

Now, is the person or zombie saying this accusing the previous person/zombie rapper of doing the crap, or are they taking full responsabillity for the stench themselves???

All I can sat is whoever said the ryme undeniably did the crime.

quote name='Sophs' date='Mar 17 2006, 8:44 AM' post='517043']

I love the word susurrus at the moment. It means a rustling, whispering sound. No idea when I'd use it though!

All I can sat is whoever said the ryme undeniably did the crime.

quote name='Sophs' date='Mar 17 2006, 8:44 AM' post='517043']

I love the word susurrus at the moment. It means a rustling, whispering sound. No idea when I'd use it though!

Perhaps you could write a touching poem to your Ma on Mother's day about Autumn leaves (appropriate I know) and somehow enchantingly lay it in there somewhere?

Is that the Coldplay dude?

Yeh I think he shot a farmer...? Should be applauded if anything.

Wow, WTFiGO, Your threads never fail to dissapoint, this one is clearly lost on me today though. You must of had that Friday feeling. :dunno: Hey Ho! xxx

Sometimes in life I always find you've just got to set up threads entitled 'Livechat Thread', it's something to do with plate techtonics someone was once telling me.

Any crazy little thoughts wondered through your mind today Dinks?

I'd love to hear them.

Not really, although most of my thoughts tend to be a little worrying and blonde, so often best to keep them to myself! :doh: Had a strange dream about giraffs though, think it was all the caravn talk yesturday, I'm clearly not getting out enough! xx

It started as a dream for me too, next thing I know I seem to be living in a caravan surrounded by the blighters. Dunno what happened but it looks like it's happening to you too. If you see Trevor ask him what's going on.

It started as a dream for me too, next thing I know I seem to be living in a caravan surrounded by the blighters. Dunno what happened but it looks like it's happening to you too. If you see Trevor ask him what's going on.

Trevor, Funny you should say that... Oops, no, I promised him i wouldn't say... I mean, oop, Um... Nope Ive never met him before in my life! :blush: xxx

Ok, So maybe I told a bit of a porky....

Maybe i wasn't off work Sick today... Maybe i was round at Mozo caravan with.....

trevor. :blush:

There Ive said it! Oh lord! Mozo, will you ever forgive me? :pray: I couldnt resist! I feel so weak! :blush: xx

You've been watching Dirty Dancing with him haven't you? The two of you were 'necking' weren't you!!

Eek is a word that should be used every day, along with melifluous.

Welcome along Doc.

So tell me, have you fitted the word mellifuous in yet today? The sound of finger nails running down blackboards is my best example of it or even polisyrine.

I always find the word 'Rarr' makes my day all the more pleasureable.

Archived