IGNORED

'livechat Thread'

WTFiGO!?!

You've lost me dude, I do though, regularly, I sit with quite a few of them.

I've never seen an oompa loompa down the Gate and I can only presume that prejudice is somehow the reason. Were they banned after repeatedly sneaking under the turnstyles?

I've never seen an oompa loompa down the Gate and I can only presume that prejudice is somehow the reason. Were they banned after repeatedly sneaking under the turnstyles?

Well it must have been me going mad Saturday then, I honestly thought I saw them.

I know they used to be big City fans but kept breaking into song so I s'pect Colin Sextoy had them banned.

They all think he's a **** as well.

I'm sure i saw one in G block, but I wouldnt like to comment! :whistle: he he he!xxx

I will be looking for these men at the Rotterdam United game (they must exist in holland!) but if all I see is thousands of chuckle brother look-alikes ... I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!

Oompa loompas were never accepted, hence the popurity of the sweet factory documentary about them.

They were used as slaves!!! Arghghg.

I love their little cheeky orange faces and you should too.

If you don't support this cause, I worry about the sanity of the non-footy forum users. End of.

IPB Image

Is it their fault they're vertically challenged.

Oompa loompas have feelings too you know.

(they could do with an eyebrow wax though)

I often wonder if oompa loompas are just really bad goths and that somewhat ought to tell them that it's black hair and a white face that they should have, not green hair and an orange face.

I often wonder if oompa loompas are just really bad goths and that somewhat ought to tell them that it's black hair and a white face that they should have, not green hair and an orange face.

They cant be Goths. Have you heard em singing? Sounds more like Take That (sorry Dolls!) :w00t:

Will you lot please stop ruining my childhood :@ I was going to marry the lot of em about 10 years ago, and have been praying for a reunion tour since they split up.

Off to cry over me posters now.

Gary Barlow is far too tall to be an oompa loompa and Robbie, well have you seen him lately, he gets fitter as he gets older.

And as for the singing... 8 number one singles don't lie

Guff.

Its just a word that never fails to make me chuckle along with some others that if I printed you would think me even weirder than you already do. :blink:

OK Dolly, i wont tell them that you giggle at the following words of

Moist Probe Flaps or Lips

Otherwise they will think you are weirder than they already do. :w00t:

What... ooompa loompa's yeah?

I do see the appeal myself.

Very orange - they remind me of giraffes in a way, bit shorter though.

And the cloning debate goes on as to whether the cross-breeding of giraffes and oompa-loompas would be beneficial enough to society to overlook the slight ethical concerns.

And the cloning debate goes on as to whether the cross-breeding of giraffes and oompa-loompas would be beneficial enough to society to overlook the slight ethical concerns.

I reckon considering what they do to mice and rats and monkeys and all sort's of other such creatures just because women would look ugly without make-up, the ethical issues resulting in obvious benefit's to mankind of cloning a oomp-giraffe pails into insignificance.

What are Trev's views on this heated moral and political matter?

Guest DrFaustus

He's confused. Ever since he escaped the clutches of Mozo, he's been drinking rough cider with Sir Colby Tit in the Sandringham.

IPB Image

I reckon considering what they do to mice and rats and monkeys and all sort's of other such creatures just because women would look ugly without make-up, the obvious benefit's of cloning a oomp-giraffe pails into insignificance.

Well Trev has these crazy ideas that oompa loompas are fictional beasts, at which point I have to put it to him that there was a time when people didn't believe in talking giraffes.

Sod how he feels, let's do it WTF. Hows the lab coming on?

Well Trev has these crazy ideas that oompa loompas are fictional beasts, at which point I have to put it to him that there was a time when people didn't believe in talking giraffes.

Sod how he feels, let's do it WTF. Hows the lab coming on?

I got on to it straight away and contacted Dr. Arsene. Thing is, he mis-heard me say I wanted a Girafferloompa (something to do with having just blown up the highbury changing room laboratory :shifty: ) and instead produced me a load of young talented foreign footballers, so I'm kinda back to spuare one.

Whatever shall we do?

I got on to it straight away and contacted Dr. Arsene. Thing is, he mis-heard me say I wanted a Girafferloompa (something to do with having just blown up the highbury changing room laboratory :shifty: ) and instead produced me a load of young talented foreign footballers, so I'm kinda back to spuare one.

Whatever shall we do?

Do it ourselves dear boy. I've read Shelley's Frankenstein and this creating beasts malarkey sounds easy as.

There's a 'raffe that I've been chasing for a while now, so if you catch us one of them wee green-hairs that you've seen down the Gate, we can then get to work.

Sometime soon we can parade our creation to the world..."All hail the Giraffeloompa, he who rules us all!!"

Or we could just feed him ricicles and watch telly in the caravan.

Or we could just feed him ricicles and watch telly in the caravan.

Now that would be living the dream Doctor Hyde.

I'll set a booby trap with a rope a tree and a scrumdidolyumptious bar - that should do for my end of the deal, then we'll get down to work. :devil:

Those ricicles are in sight, I can almost smell em.

He's confused. Ever since he escaped the clutches of Mozo, he's been drinking rough cider with Sir Colby Tit in the Sandringham.

IPB Image

Why is he wearing lipstick in your pic, something I should know about Sir Colby's cider-feulled androgynous influence?

Tell me Trevor's not become a David Bowie tribute act under Colby's management wing??!!!

Archived