IGNORED

'livechat Thread'

WTFiGO!?!

Ronnie, i'll teach ya, what do ya want to know ?? :Cool11:

Bernard knows who he is and has been hiding from me, please if you are covering for him then just tell him to come back I have jobs for him to do. :blink:

And how is Bernard, aint seen him for AGEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS He still around is he ?

We need the nostalgic days of Live Chat in early January back. Can we have a session tonight? :(

Funny you should mention that my sexy friend. Was only in there till the small hours of this morning sharing some three way lovin' with our Trev and his raving, caravan habitating, giraffe liberating, cross dressing crony pal chum.

He's a funny lad 'raffe is Trevor. Full of story's and pointless yet entertaining (to him anyway) rambles, value's a 'laugh with the lad's 'raffe's' more highly than silly womanising escapade's so has got his prioreties sussed, always up for a drink and generally I have to say, I took to him.

He's more of a leg than a breast 'raffe btw.

Him not having finger's you'd think would hinder his keyboard dexterity but his deftness was far superior than some of his fingered counterpart's.

As for his cross dressing liberator, each to their own I s'pose, I do worry though, he tried talking me into some of his caravanian ways but I didn't budge an inch you won't be surprised to hear.

Can have more Biology Lessons :me?:

Randy little bugger you.

Funny you should mention that my sexy friend. Was only in there till the small hours of this morning sharing some three way lovin' with our Trev and his raving, caravan habitating, giraffe liberating, cross dressing crony pal chum.

He's a funny lad 'raffe is Trevor. Full of story's and pointless yet entertaining (to him anyway) rambles, value's a 'laugh with the lad's 'raffe's' more highly than silly womanising escapade's so has got his prioreties sussed, always up for a drink and generally I have to say, I took to him.

He's more of a leg than a breast 'raffe btw.

Him not having finger's you'd think would hinder his keyboard dexterity but his deftness was far superior than some of his fingered counterpart's.

As for his cross dressing liberator, each to their own I s'pose, I do worry though, he tried talking me into some of his caravanian ways but I didn't budge an inch you won't be surprised to hear.

Randy little bugger you.

You stick to your static, dormant, lifeless, inanimate home if you wish but I tell you that 'caravania' is the only way that a free spirit like me can exist. Having said that, I've been stuck in the same ditch for three years now in some unknown, arcane part of the world, with only this forum as my connection with the real world.

I'm glad you enjoyed your 'badinage' with old Trev. I can't get a word in with that egotistical wretch, but he is a bit of a celebrity I guess. Chimpanzee paparazzi from the Daily 'Raffe have been pestering us recently. Serves trev right for being such a love-'raffe.

:crying::crying::crying:

That's just beautiful man.........

but tell that lightweight 'raffe for me that if he's too busy sleeping off a heavy one to make it to the next City game there will be trouble.

He's uncontrollable, WTf.

Half the time Trev's slumped listening to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds over and over, the next he's out on the lash with Colby/Marcus Stewart/Mick 'Ginger Surprise' Hucknall/his blurry-eyed groupies.

He was meant to be playing on the right wing in the fans derby, but who knows what state he'll be in.

MODS: pin this thread please, it's immortal.

He's uncontrollable, WTf.

Half the time Trev's slumped listening to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds over and over, the next he's out on the lash with Colby/Marcus Stewart/Mick 'Ginger Surprise' Hucknall/his blurry-eyed groupies.

He was meant to be playing on the right wing in the fans derby, but who knows what state he'll be in.

MODS: pin this thread please, it's immortal.

:rolleyes: What we going to do? It's like trying to get blood out of a stone. :disapointed2se:

Bloody law into himself innit!?

Trevor - sort yourself out man 'raffe, there come's a point in all our live's when responsibility need's to be taken.....

so I'm told anyway :ph34r: .

Clearly something needs to be done about trevs behaviour. He is getting completly out of hand now! I think a visit to the zoo may be in order, :blink: he needs to see just how lucky he is!!!xxxx

Indeed, I think a Giraffe training school has just opened up in the USA. It's dead trendy and all the celebs

take their giraffe's there to be trained and pampered. Might be worth a try?

Indeed, I think a Giraffe training school has just opened up in the USA. It's dead trendy and all the celebs

take their giraffe's there to be trained and pampered. Might be worth a try?

Too expenseive for mozo, we may need to start fundraising! I think a trip to the zoo would be a good start! He needs to be told! xxx

Too expenseive for mozo, we may need to start fundraising! I think a trip to the zoo would be a good start! He needs to be told! xxx

If you were an ex-con would you want to visit a prison? No. You'd want to go and smoke crack and bathe in a paddling pool filled with pear cider with Colby, Marcus, Mick and the dancing bears, just like old Trev does.

Can I get him on the straight and narrow? Damned if I ain't tried. To be honest, though, it's hard to get any sense out of that 'raffe since he found that unusual patch of mushrooms in this here field. Spends most of his days with his head dipped out the caravan window munching away at the hypnotic funghi.

A bit of a shamble's how the topic's not arison already but....

Spaghetti opinion's people?...... :whistle:

Spends most of his days with his head dipped out the caravan window munching away at the hypnotic funghi.

Any news on that incidentally? Mangling up the brain hole is all well and good if you can handle it for a little while but has the 'raffe not straightened thing's out yet? Them shroom's - good fun and all but they do tend to take their toll so I hear.

Archived