IGNORED

'livechat Thread'

WTFiGO!?!

She looks nice, is she single and whats her personalty like.

She is called Trevor and is part of Sir Colby's travelling animal tribute act show. He is rooming with a penguin Robbie Williams. Worst still, Colby gets them addicted to pear cider so that there is no escape from his sweaty grasp.

I just heard a song called 'the zookeeper's boy' by some band called Mew (??) and there was a line about a giraffe. Is Trev getting national exposure or summat?

Todays magic number is twelvety eleight+9.

Today's magic word is humdinger

Just thought I'd share that with you oddballs. :)

He's confused. Ever since he escaped the clutches of Mozo, he's been drinking rough cider with Sir Colby Tit in the Sandringham.

IPB Image

Actually, the only reason that Trevor comes with me is so I can cut out the middle man & save a few bob - I just fill me glass straight from Trevor. Just like Thatchers, but warmer.

Oddball yourself, weirdo, :razz:

Humdinger hmmm, Trev's a good example of this.

I nominate today's word to be the C one.

Sesame Street taught me that cooperation in the best C-word. If we all work together, everybody's happy.

Wasn't it mad how the 'Count' used to love counting stuff, so much so that he couldn't conceal (two C-words on the trot) his joy. Ahahaha!

Guy Smiley, the news correspondent (another great C-word) was good too.

OTIB Exclusive - WTF is a Chubby Chaser, well I never.

Hey man, don't knock it. They're always highly appreciative, nice and cuddly for those Winter months, ahem very willing to please, can be pretty (just a bit well insulated), wouldn't go for the cynical bitter ''all men are bastard's'' possible lesbian types btw, they're usually characterised by having an overly developed 'lovely personality', I wouldn't have to worry about other bloke's trying their luck and wouldn't have to worry about a lack of that under valued and short in supply attribute that is loyalty to the WTF course.

Don't really think 'the one' is going to be too porky though, I want to mix my genetics with a good healthy crop, as I don't want kids of unhealthy, fat or thick nature.

I mean HTF would I expect to conquer the world with them?

I don't want kids of unhealthy, fat or thick nature.

Errr...maybe you should adopt then?! :whistle:

Today's magic word is 'Nkssff' which is giraffe for 'pass the doobie rahrsclaart'.

Today's magic number is ten minus twelve plus summat or whatever...

Errr...maybe you should adopt then?! :whistle:

Maybe, will insist on a thorough examination of the kid's authentic family tree though and if there's any sign of Mozo's, a-ah, sorry kid

Today's magic word is 'Nkssff' which is giraffe for 'pass the doobie rahrsclaart'.

Don't tell me Trev's been logging on with your user name again. I knew you shouldn't have told him your password.

Actually, the literal translation is "stop bogarting me bifta blardseed". I should know, I've been stuck down the Sandringham with Trev all week.

I know! I keep seeing him running out to the corner shop to buy rizla and crisps!!!

Another one of your invisible friend's Dolly?

Is it any wonder no one's seen him?

No I have seen Bernard, he is not invisible, he comes in the Dolman in fact.

I was one of Dolly's invisible friends but she got sick of the sight of me :blink:

So it was you hiding in the bushes? :blink:

Not many of us about Ron, we should spread the word and drum up some support before we try it, to make sure its a real success

Can have more Biology Lessons :me?:

Archived