IGNORED

Gary Johnson And The Stewart Saga

Robbored

Get real, It's the only comparison, Your's is pure conjecture.

And finally let me take you back to your Ferguson analogy (which is crap and you failed to respond to), If all of the rumours are correct and (bearing in mind Fergy did'nt have the most successful playing career) and one of Fergy's players had said in a packed dressing room what it is alledged Stewart said to GJ, Do you think he would have played for Manu again.

Again you cannot compare that, i doubt anyone MS included would ever say such a thing to a manager who is one of the most successfull ever, the whole point is that MS may feel far more confident to say such a thing to a man who hasnt achieved a great deal. What ever the rights or wrongs of saying it to ANY manager, it is clear that you would look like an idiot saying such a thing to a man who has achieved so much, but not so to a man who achieved relatively little.

Again you cannot compare that, i doubt anyone MS included would ever say such a thing to a manager who is one of the most successfull ever, the whole point is that MS may feel far more confident to say such a thing to a man who hasnt achieved a great deal.

So much for pointlessly defending Johnson to the end of the earth, get some new glasses mate.

Get real, It's the only comparison, Your's is pure conjecture.

"Unfortunately the clear evidence says otherwise, Whatever the pro's & cons of Savage's ability, The results are clearly better than when Stewart was in the team."

Hmmmm....your words suggest that results are better because of Savage playing ahead of Stewart.My point is that results are better not simply because of Savage but because of an all around improvement across the team.City are not a one man team as you seem to be suggesting.

As for conjecture.According to you my view is conjecture and yours is not.Thats very odd... :dunno:

Again you cannot compare that, i doubt anyone MS included would ever say such a thing to a manager who is one of the most successfull ever, the whole point is that MS may feel far more confident to say such a thing to a man who hasnt achieved a great deal. What ever the rights or wrongs of saying it to ANY manager, it is clear that you would look like an idiot saying such a thing to a man who has achieved so much, but not so to a man who achieved relatively little.

I find this all a bit strange, The manager should treat the player with total respect, But, The player is allowed to say what he likes and respect is not a factor.

There have been many successful managers who have not had successful playing careers, Mourhinho is a classic example of that, I'm sure he would'nt accept that sort of disrespect even from world cup winners.

It's called the tail waggin' the dog.

Perhaps Stewart should have been given the managers job, After all we have a great history of doing that.

Grrrrrrrr this argument is sooooo annoying.

Anyone that claims there is no rift between Johnson and Stewart must be blind!

Anyone who claims results have been better without Stewart in the side must be not very good at Maths /Statistics!

Anyone who says Bas is a better player than Stewart must be watching a different Bas Savage than me!

Anyone who claims we wouldnt have done as well with Stewart in our side must be a fortune teller.

Anyone who claims we would have done better with Stewart in our side must be a fortune teller.

This whole subject is grrrrr ing me and the arguments are about as confusing as a blind lesbian in a fish market.

You don't need to have your obvious inside information to know that it is certainly true. To be honest, anyone who doubted it after Johnson chose a strike force of Savage and Andrew ahead of Stewart simply has their head in the sand.

Whilst Johnson clearly has improved the way the team has been playing the fact that he seems unable or unwilling to manage one of the better players at the club is one reason why I'm why I'm reserving my judgment on his managerial capabilities.

Me to mate, yes we have moved up the table, buts lets wait till next season to judge him properly.

I'm not convinced by a long way..............

Anyone who claims results have been better without Stewart in the side must be not very good at Maths /Statistics!

Stewart played in 4 of the 9 defeats. Since then he has had 2 starts, and we have lost 3 in 18...

Stewart played in 4 of the 9 defeats. Since then he has had 2 starts, and we have lost 3 in 18...

Sorry dude i miss wrote what i ment.

Anyone who claims results have been better with Stewart in the side must be not very good at Maths/Statistics!

But having seen your stats i thought Stewart played in more of those 9 defeats... interesting fact that.

Why can't we all just forget this now (although some people will not because they have other agendas) and just get behind whoever plays and manages Bristol City Football Club.

I don't care who plays for BCFC as long as they perform to the best of their abilities (which certain players haven't for whatever reasons) and don't rip the club off.

The time to judge GJ is at the very end of next season not now.

BCAGFC

Well said sir!! Well said.

Me to mate, yes we have moved up the table, buts lets wait till next season to judge him properly.

I'm not convinced by a long way..............

Mate well said. however we do look better now, than at any period in the season so far.

Archived