IGNORED

Untitled

Guest Ron

You were a rubbish teacher, we never did any practicals :whistle:

Ronneh :o

I have done my best trust me :( I spoke to her earlier and well what her response was cannot be repeated on this forum. I bought her to see you, i listen to both you and her waffle on and i give both of you advice. Short of banging your heads together I'm stuck!! :pinch:

With flirting like that, you don't need any help ;) .

Rule no. one: Beware the mind games.

I think I may have inadvertantly dug a hole for myself here :doh:

Excuse me while I go and lie in it...

I think I may have inadvertantly dug a hole for myself here :doh:

Excuse me while I go and lie in it...

Rule number 2 - don't expect them to look as glamorous first thing in the morning as they did the night before!

Rule number 3 - In their eyes they're never wrong and you're never right!

[That was Trev's advice by the way :ph34r: ]

For what it's worth, my advice, ummmm, dunno :dunno: really.

Sure it'll all work out fine in the end though.

Ah yeah, I feel the wisdom finally arising. Minger's, like gingong's, have feeling's too. It's a bit of a shame (for them) when you think about. it.

Also, if the girl is either one of the following; a silly cow, or an effing be-atch then just gather your thing's, go home and have a nice cup of tea with your Mum.

Don't go shopping with them. Nightmare, still wake up in cold sweat's about my experiance's of that to this day.

Don't expect any sense of logic or rationality out of them.

Be sensitive to their emotional way and don't think for a minute you're doing the right thing by spouting thing's like the truth, esp. in relation to garment's and their gluteus maximus's.

Do your best not to get persistently p155ed out you're skull, shame I know.

Let them whitter all they like, they do like to whitter, (not like me on this forum :ph34r: ) some outward sign's such as chucking in a 'yeah' from time to time or little nod's of the head is usually enough to convince them that you're listening.

If you think it would be funny to take the **** at their expense be sure it's not the wrong time of the month.

If you get to the stage of meeting their mother's for the first time, don't be drunk and try and be as polite and charming as you can, effing and jeffing all over the shop is a big no no and try not to make any particularly random or slightly off-key comment's out of the blue such as ''I like giraffe's''. Make sure their old man is not a Sagger, I repeat - NOT a Sagger and again if the man's trying to suss you out and you have nothing to hide then do not worry that he will think you're a rick P. Alway's offer to buy the first drink etc (even if you're secretly hoping that he'll make a comment along the line's of ''don't be silly, I'm looking after you tonight, you did say Blackthorne yeah?''. )

Be warned, if her Mum's a moody be-atch it is commonly accepted that apart from in my case, off-spring turn out like their 'olds so like I say, be warned.

For what it's worth, my advice, ummmm, dunno :dunno: really.

Sure it'll all work out fine in the end though.

Ah yeah, I feel the wisdom finally arising. Minger's, like gingong's, have feeling's too. It's a bit of a shame (for them) when you think about. it.

Also, if the girl is either one of the following; a silly cow, or an effing be-atch then just gather your thing's, go home and have a nice cup of tea with your Mum.

Don't go shopping with them. Nightmare, still wake up in cold sweat's about my experiance's of that to this day.

Don't expect any sense of logic or rationality out of them.

Be sensitive to their emotional way and don't think for a minute you're doing the right thing by spouting thing's like the truth, esp. in relation to garment's and their gluteus maximus's.

Do your best not to get persistently p155ed out you're skull, shame I know.

Let them whitter all they like, they do like to whitter, (not like me on this forum :ph34r: ) some outward sign's such as chucking in a 'yeah' from time to time or little nod's of the head is usually enough to convince them that you're listening.

If you think it would be funny to take the **** at their expense be sure it's not the wrong time of the month.

If you get to the stage of meeting their mother's for the first time, don't be drunk and try and be as polite and charming as you can, effing and jeffing all over the shop is a big no no and try not to make any particularly random or slightly off-key comment's out of the blue such as ''I like giraffe's''. Make sure their old man is not a Sagger, I repeat - NOT a Sagger and again if the man's trying to suss you out and you have nothing to hide then do not worry that he will think you're a rick P. Alway's offer to buy the first drink etc (even if you're secretly hoping that he'll make a comment along the line's of ''don't be silly, I'm looking after you tonight, you did say Blackthorne yeah?''. )

Be warned, if her Mum's a moody be-atch it is commonly accepted that apart from in my case, off-spring turn out like their 'olds so like I say, be warned.

Ok ok Tim, calm down. My sister aint that bad!!! :crying::whistle:

Holding doors open, noticing shes made an effort with her clothes or hair etc, and nice text messages asking how you are etc.

Blokes could do more to help themselves, like Dinky said its the little things that count.

Random text messages along the lines of "how are you, i hope you've had a good day" really do matter and girls really do like thoughtfulness!!!

Random text messages along the lines of "how are you, i hope you've had a good day" really do matter and girls really do like thoughtfulness!!!

Not from my experience :ph34r:

Especially when they've had a bad day and go into great detail about how rubbish it was :(

Not from my experience :ph34r:

Especially when they've had a bad day and go into great detail about how rubbish it was :(

Ronnie then your sposed to sympathise and listen. Sorry but what sort of bad day can a teenager have? Like they missed the bus, or someone turned up wearing the same top as them?

But anyway I'm drifting off the point, what I wanted to say is sometimes girls just need a moan, and you just need to listen and thats all we need. Or a hug if it can be managed, always makes a bad day better.

Archived