IGNORED

Untitled

Guest Ron

Yes, give her a hug, she likes hugs!! It was lovely watching you two skip along Weston sea front albeit your whinning (my arm hurts) but we were saying how lovely it was, like something out of a movie!! Ok shall i pass you the bucket!! Haha :whistle:

My Injections hurt me :crying:

Guest DrFaustus

Ahh Roge course there is. Women go for personality not sure what men go for!! :shifty:

Personality, humour, intelligence, general 'spark'. Saying that, I fell in love with my lady the second I saw her for the first time. Corny, but true!

Guest DrFaustus

Ah Dr F you big softy!! Thats so sweet!! There really is such a thing as love at first sight!! :wub:

Yep! I may need to re-register under a different username after admitting to being such a soft arse! :w00t:

Holding doors open, noticing shes made an effort with her clothes or hair etc, and nice text messages asking how you are etc.

For goodness sake! How do you except us to remember all that?! Pick one ladies & then count yourself lucky :laugh::whistle:

Cos birds need that, plus we always notice if you have got a new shirt or youve had yer hair done.

That's easy for you though. We buy a new shirt once every 6 months &, therefore, it's easy to notice a new item of clothing. You lasses buy stuff every time you walk past a shop that has 'Open' written on the door!

Oh, and don;t confuse 'getting our hair done' with 'we were bothered to run a comb through it'!

:laugh:

That's easy for you though. We buy a new shirt once every 6 months &, therefore, it's easy to notice a new item of clothing. You lasses buy stuff every time you walk past a shop that has 'Open' written on the door!

Oh, and don;t confuse 'getting our hair done' with 'we were bothered to run a comb through it'!

So what happens when they are bold do they shine their head or something for the lady? :dunno:

Guest DrFaustus

*Is violently sick outside*

Young cynical peasant.

You have hair? Lucky git.

So what happens when they are bold do they shine their head or something for the lady? :dunno:

Buffing their dome you mean? I have to do that when me and the senorita are apart :rolleyes:

Well maybe in your case Jay I might notice, considering your 'do. :)

Whilst we are on the subject.....

If we EVER buy you flowers - we HAVE done something wrong but we see it as a game. It's your first clue to help you work out what it is we've done!

Also, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of shoes! It's that easy!

Whilst we are on the subject.....

If we EVER buy you flowers - we HAVE done something wrong but we see it as a game. It's your first clue to help you work out what it is we've done!

Also, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of shoes! It's that easy!

Why can't women be like you Jay :wub::ph34r:

You have hair? Lucky git.

I take it that you are ignoring the thick patches of hair located on your palms dear Dr.?

Why can't women be like you Jay :wub::ph34r:

Ron - I'm gonna beat you six ways from Sunday for that comment! :@ :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

I take it that you are ignoring the thick patches of hair located on your palms dear Dr.?

Ha ha ha! I transferred them to the soles of my feet Jay, saves on shoes.

Guest DrFaustus

God we're all going to have such fun on Thursday night, beating the crap out of eachother and sharing love advice.

Some people combine the two. Frankly, this is disturbing.

I'll be there Thursday, you'll notice me by the ginger foot hair and the odd stray caprine funster chum of mine.

I'll be there Thursday, you'll notice me by the ginger foot hair and the odd stray caprine funster chum of mine.

...and the odd shout of 'Come on you Reds' before ducking out in order to avoid a blue & white mob!

Here's some advice - make a checklist of their eye-colour, date of birth, and family members names...because they WILL test you! ('we've been together three days and you still don't know my aunties name - I was only talking about her yesterday...').

Every time you meet up with them, CHECK THE HAIR! If it's any different to how it was previously, a comment must be made.

Half the time women want a man's man, the other half they want a sensitive man, so try to pre-empt their mood.

Don't ignore the importance of textual politics - if you don't reply soon enough, or with the right tone you're being arsey.

Balancing time spent with ladyfriend and mates is the biggest problem (has been for me anyway). Sacrifices have to be made.

Treat 'em right though, and they make it well worth your while ;)

Archived