IGNORED

Untitled

Guest Ron

Elaborate.......

Well, erm, opening doors, sending flowers, cards, texts, keeping in touch, noticing changes, making nice comments, being there when you're needed, being self-sacrificing and gentile and funny and.. maybe I should stop :D

Well, erm, opening doors, sending flowers, cards, texts, keeping in touch, noticing changes, making nice comments, being there when you're needed, being self-sacrificing and gentile and funny and.. maybe I should stop :D

That's helluva list - I'll tell you what: Pick two & consider anything else a bonus!

Come on if we sent blokes flowers we'd get the pee took, although if I knew a bloke would like it, theres no reason I wouldnt. I can hold me own door open, but it is nice sometimes, and I take my turn and hold doors open as well.

Dolly bought me chocolates today! She really is a modern woman!

In fact most of the chocolate I gave out today was to blokes! All but one of the 10 bags of mini eggs I gave out in fact was to a bloke.

One to me :cool:

Having said that my ex once had a go because I didn't put a kiss at the end of a text (which I don't bother with usually anyway) and took it to mean I was in a bad mood with her! Mind you, she was a nutter.

Ive been told off for the same thing!!

My explanation of "what does it matter" didnt go down too well either.

Women- Cant live with em, cant shoot em. :whistle:

Why is it that it always seem's to be the bloke's that are the little rascal's who need to pull their sock's up?

Why aren't girl's expected to be considerate, gentlemanly etc?

Why is it women persistantly moan and nag that men aren't good enough?

It take's the **** man!

It's cos men are historically supposed to be the provider and so competancy is kind of a necessity I reckon....

oh, and on the whole, it's because girl's are the one's with the breast's.

It's a lose/lose world for a bloke I reckon.......

not sensitive enough or not adventurous or impulsive enough it ##### loses me man and yet apart from bitching girls rarely see a problem with their own classical negative attribute's such as moodiness and whinging.

If we're so bad how come there aren't more lesbian's? why do you bother with us at all? or am I just feeling particularly defensive today or just have deep routed personal issue's to resolve?

I think I speak on behave of all of the ladies when I say the above isnt true. :crying:

You are worth it, we just like to be treated like ladies. :wub: Theres nothing wrong with a little romance and gentlemen-ness! It doesnt do any harm. Were not asking you to change, be yourselfs, we wouldnt be with you if we didnt like who you are. :wub: I think the key element is suprise. I'm not saying big trips away, just a rose left on the side in the morning. :flowers: Or a bar of our favirot choccy in the fridge for when we get home.

I repeat my previous comment, a little goes a long way. It works both ways. xxxx

I think I speak on behave of all of the ladies when I say the above isnt true. :crying:

I'm only 14 but from my POV he summed it up perfectly!

You are worth it, we just like to be treated like ladies. :wub:

Well why do you always say we arent? :blink:

Were not asking you to change,

Oh yes you are

It works both ways.

No it doesn't :blink:

No tomorrow is tomorrow, later is considered the same day. (for girls at least - otherwise we'd say tomorrow)

Well let me explain a thing or two about us boyie's.

We use a concept that you may or may not be familiar with called logic and involved in that is using word's for their actual meaning. Therefore when one says 'later' by defenition whether it be later that day, tomorrow, next week, next month or next year it is still 'later' and the information given is therefore correct.

btw, read and actually tried to put into practice your comment's about how it's the small gesture's that mean the most to you bird like creature's, so took a galaxy type egg thing to the game yesterday especially for you, unfortunately got carried away drinking on the waterfront and didn't get to AG until just before KO so didn't get to give it to you. :doh:

I know! Bloody men! You know you love us really ;)

The thought was there though which is surely a nice thing to know.

I'm only 14 but from my POV he summed it up perfectly!

Well why do you always say we arent? :blink:

Oh yes you are

No it doesn't :blink:

Now gents please get down from your high horses! :blink:

I myself have never told a man hes not worth it. I actually respect peoples feelings, as I would never want to be told that by anyone either! :crying:

It does work both ways. Women should be making the effort too. Id say women are pretty romantic, :wub: maybe on a different level to men, but we are.

This isnt a male female debate, I was just putting my point across. :blush:

I personally love romance, thats just me. Hey ho. :blush: xxx

I myself have never told a man hes not worth it. I actually respect peoples feelings, as I would never want to be told that by anyone either! :crying:

It does work both ways. Women should be making the effort too. Id say women are pretty romantic, :wub: maybe on a different level to men, but we are.

This isnt a male female debate, I was just putting my point across. :blush:

I personally love romance, thats just me. Hey ho. :blush: xxx

I personally like to say it in a hug. A hug can go a long long way :)

I must admit, the BEST part of any relationship has to be (for me anyway), when you are cuddled up on the sofa watching TV.

Just a nice bit of companionship and a hug. Bliss, in my eyes.

Sorry lads, I'll just get me coat.......................

I must admit, the BEST part of any relationship has to be (for me anyway), when you are cuddled up on the sofa watching TV.

Fair play to you red nice that you can be honest about the sloshy stuff. See men can be softies really. ;)

I think thats fab, and if many of the other blokes on here were honest I think they might just agree. :hug: No need to get your coat, us girlies will look after ya! :) xxx

It does work both ways. Women should be making the effort too.

See, this is just the thing. I, speaking for myself and my brother's can't actually be arsed to make an effort and we only bother because women like us too, not that we'd do it through natural impulse. My ma is the only human female living in my house and un-coincidentally is the only one who suggest's we make an effort with thing's such as tidiness. Personally I just prefer to sit back and chaff on my cigar. I can half see the practical benefit's of tidiness but her real agenda is to 'keep up appearence's', regarding this, I could not give a ****. Are we really soooo vain???

Too True! A Hug can say more than a thosand words! :hug: I love hugs! xxx

I love giraffe's. They can say more than a thousand word's also.

Fair play to you red nice that you can be honest about the sloshy stuff. See men can be softies really. ;)

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Nope, we're all bar steward's I usually get the impression, sarcastic perverse one's as well.

:)

Archived