IGNORED

Untitled

Guest Ron

Here's some advice - make a checklist of their eye-colour, date of birth, and family members names...because they WILL test you! ('we've been together three days and you still don't know my aunties name - I was only talking about her yesterday...').

Every time you meet up with them, CHECK THE HAIR! If it's any different to how it was previously, a comment must be made.

Half the time women want a man's man, the other half they want a sensitive man, so try to pre-empt their mood.

Don't ignore the importance of textual politics - if you don't reply soon enough, or with the right tone you're being arsey.

Balancing time spent with ladyfriend and mates is the biggest problem (has been for me anyway). Sacrifices have to be made.

Treat 'em right though, and they make it well worth your while ;)

I like your ideas Mozo & wish to subscribe to your weekley newsletter..... :)

And we ain't talkin bout no broke... Fella.

I have found that you can keep a woman happy by offering post-coital tea. That's it from me.

Why is it I'm single?

Cause you have a picture of a bear in your avatar.

And we ain't talkin bout no broke... Fella.

I have found that you can keep a woman happy by offering post-coital tea. That's it from me.

Why is it I'm single?

Nowt better than receiving post-coital tea before rolling over and having a nap before round 2!

Apparently girls like some post-coital affection - boring!

Cause you have a picture of a bear in your avatar.

Yes, because I come on the internet to go pulling fs.

And anyway the bear is thinking about spreading love onto his bread which can't be bad.

Ok so anymore wonderings the boys would like answered as to where theyre going wrong?

Yeh but I can't ask on here as it's far far too rude. I typed it out and reread it and it was vile. But it involved comings and goings.

Ok, Ive got one for you boys.

Why do blokes say "I'll speak to you later", if they don't actually mean later, and it might in fact be tomorrow. Or the day after that. Why don't they just say, "speak to you tomorrow," cos thats what it usually means, and then it doesnt leave us girls peed off cos they said "later"

(you could help yourselves out sometimes surely?)

?????

Why do blokes say "I'll speak to you later", if they don't actually mean later, and it might in fact be tomorrow. Or the day after that. Why don't they just say, "speak to you tomorrow," cos thats what it usually means, and then it doesnt leave us girls peed off cos they said "later"

?????

Because we like to imagine that we've got some kind of freedom. As much as we love our lady-friends, we like to think that we can call when we want to not when it's expected.

Of course, it would be no big deal to call when you ask us to, but we don't see the importance of it.

That's what I reckon, and I admit that I'm really bad for stuff like that.

we like to think that we can call when we want to not when it's expected.

Yeah but I wouldnt mind them calling when they wanted and not when they felt they had to. Certainly wouldnt want anyone ringing me because they felt they HAD to. Just annoying that they say later when it doesnt mean that.

?????

Tomorrow is later, non? :huh:

Yeah but I wouldnt mind them calling when they wanted and not when they felt they had to. Certainly wouldnt want anyone ringing me because they felt they HAD to. Just annoying that they say later when it doesnt mean that.

I'm so sorry Dolly, I won't do it again!

I think men just have a complex about being free spirits basically. They think that relationship politics are for women to worry about. Big Mistake, and I've learnt my lesson in the past.

Having said that my ex once had a go because I didn't put a kiss at the end of a text (which I don't bother with usually anyway) and took it to mean I was in a bad mood with her! Mind you, she was a nutter.

for girls at least - otherwise we'd say tomorrow

Tomorrow is too long and complicated. Longer means "We don't know when we'll see you, we don't care, back soon".

Works well imo

Tomorrow is too long and complicated. Longer means "We don't know when we'll see you, we don't care, back soon".

Works well imo

But it doesnt work well cos then we do think you don't care if thats what your trying to do, and thats why we give you earache.

God and they say women are complicated....

But it doesnt work well cos then we do think you don't care if thats what your trying to do, and thats why we give you earache.

God and they say women are complicated....

....no just boring :w00t::ph34r:

Archived