IGNORED

Untitled

Guest Ron

Trev's school of lurve would have been more apt.

Mozo's about as romantic as peeing on a dead cat. He told me about this one train journey where he was gettin romantic with this bloke from Leeds, anyway he ended up groping him, and got a slap. Romance my foot. That's just darstadley.

Trev's school of lurve would have been more apt.

Mozo's about as romantic as peeing on a dead cat. He told me about this one train journey where he was gettin romantic with this bloke from Leeds, anyway he ended up groping him, and got a slap. Romance my foot. That's just darstadley.

He loved it really, not as much as my cat enjoyed me peeing on it the following night though!

Yep, he's a very light-hearted and cheerful 'raffe.

Word is he was trying it on with our Tim the other day down in the R&W, Tim was having none of it of course though!

Do you people know nothing???

Giraffe's are gay as freakin' windows, camp like a row of tents. Jeez didn't Atinborough teach you anything? DIDNT YOU LISTEN?

And far as you running a mile Mozo? I thought he lived closer to the station than that? I appreciate that you ran cos you couldn't beleive your luck but one whole mile! Cidered up! I bet you could barely perform by the time you got there!

Archived