IGNORED

Untitled

Guest Ron

Hey hes pulling your leg Dinks he likes to think I taught him stuff like that but trust me I tried to make him into a good honest bloke I don't know where it all went wrong I really don't! :disapointed2se:

I think it started when you said 'I know a place that sells cheap drinks' and ended with you getting abusive with the bar staff !!!! :laugh:

Hey hes pulling your leg Dinks he likes to think I taught him stuff like that but trust me I tried to make him into a good honest bloke I don't know where it all went wrong I really don't! :disapointed2se:

he he he. Its ok, was only messing. His ideas seem a little strange, definatly not female influenced! xxx

I think it started when you said 'I know a place that sells cheap drinks' and ended with you getting abusive with the bar staff !!!! :laugh:

Ummm no I think that was a certain someone who isnt here on the forum at the moment. I am the quiet well-behaved person when out. :me?:

Please everyone ignore our Rayer, I would like to inform you that he took it literally when his mum said he was special. And you sod, what was the bag of mini eggs you scoffed about quarter past one in the Dolman yesterday? I have witnesses you know :@

Plus it WAS lisa getting abusive with bar staff, I was trying to drunkenly count my toes, and giggling in the corner.

And on a separate note Hugs and snuggles are just the best thing EVER!!

I learnt all there is to know about love in rosie and jim, so much to learn there, not being funny but what kind of man lives with 2 rag dolls (one fine looking one at that, rosie) and a duck, yea a dodgy one, stay well clear of him

IPB Image

God I love the theme tune to that, especially the bit at the beginning where they go "Rosie!" "Jim!" and then kiss.

Only thing is Jims not really my type.

yea I didn't know it was too late damn jim and the duck, jim balantatly like rosie and just because she wanted a real man he got all bitchy about it. And the duck, well the less said about him the better hope he gets the flu is he classed as a bird or a fish?

Archived