IGNORED

The EE

Robbored

I don't know why you need to keep having a pop at Robbored. The £3,000 given to the club from the 3,000 members each paying a minimum of £5 to join the SC is something to be applauded. :winner_third_h4h:

Ahem, lets see the comfy club, or the ST: ck me thats a hard damn choice aint it. One gives a damn about me n my good ladys support, and one is errrrrrrrrrrr comfy, and not at all interested in long time supporters interests.

hmmmmmmmmmmm can I phone a friend or two? Dolls? Tompo?

You've lost me Dolly.

I believe most people are criticising the SC, or more importantly, its blinkered Chairman.

Nobody has criticised the ST on this thread as far as I can remember from the various pages over the many days.

Didnt mean to confuse people, just people were asking for something the SC had disagreed with the club on, so I just merely pointed out something I knew the ST had disagreed with the club on as nobody from the SC has given an example yet thats all. Sorry for any confusion.

Guest North Street
I thought personal attacks weren't allowed on this forum?

Or is it alright if you praise the ST in the same post?

Isn't it about time this whole thread was pulled, or can I make some personal observations?

Read some of Dobbins posts he can dish it out as well.

Many of the observations being made are in general about the "undefined" role of the SC at board meetings.

I thought personal attacks weren't allowed on this forum?

Or is it alright if you praise the ST in the same post?

Isn't it about time this whole thread was pulled, or can I make some personal observations?

Where do you see a personal attack then? An attack on an organization which I feel is utterly irrelevant to me. Not a personal attack on Robbored. He is a member of said, but its not an attack on him. Rather the cosy club mentality of the club he is a member of. as perceived by me as a long term supporter of this club.

If you got a problem with that- please feel free to report me. Its your right as a member of this forum. I have been banned before, so another one will make fk all difference to my life. I'll still be a Cider Red, still attend games. still support my team, like I always have, always will. Nothing Ive seen to date will change my views on the organization

As for the ST, it will make a bigger impact on my life because its by the fans for the fans, and actually listens to the same fans, not come out with negative vibes on topics like the EE. constructive points yes, pointless, negative criticism no.

Didnt mean to confuse people, just people were asking for something the SC had disagreed with the club on, so I just merely pointed out something I knew the ST had disagreed with the club on as nobody from the SC has given an example yet thats all. Sorry for any confusion.

No worries. I get ya!

Quite right, proves my point, personal attacks are allowed.

Post 56, 63, 76, 80, 84, 103 etc etc

I think the problem was post number 1.

A deliberate attack by Robbored, designed to provoke a reaction and spoil a very enjoyable day for a lot of people, which he dresses up as a "balanced view".

And when you disagree with that, just be aware that around 95% of the replies on here evidently think the same or similar.

And RR, just when are you going to answer those questions? You know the ones...........

Yeah, but you are an idiot

Sorry Mr Barrymore....

What happens if you don't feed the cock?

How you can call someone who instigated the club to open the EE up as an idiot is anyones guess.. Blind leading the blind with that comment I think...

So, is it just Robbored we can insult?

Certain people insult me because -

1) I'm the chairman of the SC and therefore 'entitled' to be shot at.

2) I don't hold back on voiceing an alternative or different view which some forum users just can't handle - unfortunate but true.Some one called me be 'spineless' recently.Spineless? I don't think so.

3) Some/many forum users who may not agree with my perspective or view aren't blessed with the smartest minds and consequently don't have the cognition to engage in a cultivated debate.Therefore they resort to personal jibes and insults.

Whatever the reason, its all the same to me.

Time to call it a day for this thread as it's now way off topic. Whatever people's issues with each other, reading about it on a City related forum isn't what many come here to experience. Once upon a time, this thread was about the East End and people's views on the attendance during the Brentford match.

If you need to resolve your differences with someone, take it to your PM's. Let's keep this forum about the footy.

:)

Archived