IGNORED

The EE

Robbored

Nick - you should know better than to ask - its confidential.

You crack me up you really do.

That is a genuinely funny reply, and if only I'd thought, so predictable.

I don't really dislike you. I just really dislike your dislike of the EE.

Nick - you should know better than to ask - its confidential.

What a load of cr@p you talk.

You can still talk about a general issue without it being confidential.

You are saying you are not the Lansdown stooge we think you are, but you can offer not one thing about the club you have disagreed about, as they are all (conveniently) under the confidential umbrella.

However, eveything you agree with about the club, the same things Mr Lansdown is happy about (uncannily), you'll gladly tell us all about, even though, quite frankly, nobody really gives a to$$ about your opinion as you are largely considered a Lansdown stooge.

What an interesting little circle.

What a load of cr@p you talk.

You can still talk about a general issue without it being confidential.

You are saying you are not the Lansdown stooge we think you are, but you can offer not one thing about the club you have disagreed about, as they are all (conveniently) under the confidential umbrella.

However, eveything you agree with about the club, the same things Mr Lansdown is happy about (uncannily), you'll gladly tell us all about, even though, quite frankly, nobody really gives a to$$ about your opinion as you are largely considered a Lansdown stooge.

What an interesting little circle.

don't you recognise a tongue in cheek remark when you see one.

don't you recognise a tongue in cheek remark when you see one.

No, but, I do recognise an up his own **** who seriously needs to be taken down a peg or two.

I just pray your members see that and sort it at the next AGM before you completely destroy the image of the S.C. with your blinkered one dimensional thinking.

Tongue in cheek? then list what is wrong with this club for all to see and what steps you are prepared to take to ensure these issues are addressed.

You sit at board meetings; I presume you do something other than gazing admiringly at Steve and kissing his ring?

Actually, no I don't.

Against Brentford with the EE open we went 1 up and retained that lead and won.

Tonight against Bradford the EE was shut and we went 1 up and lost that lead and lost.

Make your own conclusions out of that.

Against Brentford with the EE open we went 1 up and retained that lead and won.

Tonight against Bradford the EE was shut and we went 1 up and lost that lead and lost.

Make your own conclusions out of that.

Yeah but think of the positives.

We saved £5,000.

Allegedly.

So, Robbored, are you going to share the differences you have with Lansdown and co then? :innocent06:

I'm sure 'the sage' will answer once he has prepared his list. :rolleyes:

However, if no reply is forthcoming I think it's a reasonable assumption that he

a) hasn't actually got any criticisms of the current regime or

b) too spineless to share them, as to not rock the boat and jeopardise his seat at board meetings

Come on RR, I'm all ears.

However, if no reply is forthcoming I think it's a reasonable assumption that he

b) too spineless to share them, as to not rock the boat and jeopardise his seat at board meetings

Is RR in fact S.L :o

Is RR in fact S.L :o

No I can assure you I have seen them both at the same time, and there was no weird conjoined thing going on.

For those that need an example of something the ST objected to the club about, can I remind you about the way we objected to the Middlesboro ticketing fiasco, and to be fair to the club they duly took our concerns into consideration and acted on them.

No I can assure you I have seen them both at the same time, and there was no weird conjoined thing going on.

For those that need an example of something the ST objected to the club about, can I remind you about the way we objected to the Middlesboro ticketing fiasco, and to be fair to the club they duly took our concerns into consideration and acted on them.

Maybe one was a remote controlled robot :unsure: but which :unsure:

You may be onto something, though I very much doubt remote controlled.

Most definitely a puppet/puppetmaster setup

I don't think Einstein is needed to work out who plays each role, do you? :thumbsup:

I don't know why you need to keep having a pop at Robbored. The £3,000 given to the club from the 3,000 members each paying a minimum of £5 to join the SC is something to be applauded. :winner_third_h4h:

Guest North Street
I don't know why you need to keep having a pop at Robbored. The £3,000 given to the club from the 3,000 members each paying a minimum of £5 to join the SC is something to be applauded. :winner_third_h4h:

Compare that to the trust who bought more than that in shares for fans and actually care what supporters think of them.

I know that i would rather have Tompo, Thatcham, Milo etc representing support than anybody from the Supporters club whose role seems to be to polish Lansdowns apples.

Compare that to the trust who bought more than that in shares for fans and actually care what supporters think of them.

I know that i would rather have Tompo, Thatcham, Milo etc representing support than anybody from the Supporters club whose role seems to be to polish Lansdowns apples.

I must say, that did make me laugh NS.......... :sofa:

You've lost me Dolly.

I believe most people are criticising the SC, or more importantly, its blinkered Chairman.

Nobody has criticised the ST on this thread as far as I can remember from the various pages over the many days.

............. bump.

Archived