IGNORED

Mcindoe Signs

Guest DanC

From what I have seen he looks a quality player. Looking forward to seeing him in the red shirt. Finally we have a left winger. Hopefully he will be worth the wait.

On a slightly sour point didn't he have a fall out with GJ though when he left Yeovil? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Michael Mcindoe? He's bloody well good!

So, secrecy can work!

\It's the best way to do things, I remember him being linked with us a while back but have not seen or heard any rumours recently.

Very good signing BUT i am sure GJ was the reason why Michael McIndoe left Yeovil Town. They realy did not see eye-2-eye.

Just had my thoughts confirmed by a Yeovil Town fan. Who said he is a good player but did not get on with GJ & Doncaster Rovers snaped him up.

Wow - that IS a good signing. And our first left-footed left winger since Aaron Brown !

We're not going to be short of wingers this season. We've now got... Kevin Betsy, Brian Wilson, Scott Murray, Ivan Sproule, Michael McIndoe and Jennison Myrie Williams. Never mind "We all dream of a team of Ivan Sproules" - it should be "We all dream of a team of wingers" !

Very good signing BUT i am sure GJ was the reason why Michael McIndoe left Yeovil Town. They realy did not see eye-2-eye.

Just had my thoughts confirmed by a Yeovil Town fan. Who said he is a good player but did not get on with GJ & Doncaster Rovers snaped him up.

They did get on, but McIndoe was ill-advised by his agent that Premiership clubs were after him, so put in a transfer request on the eve of Yeovil's first season in the League.

GJ froze him out and he ended up at Doncaster!!!

Glad they've made up. Hes a quality player - and left footed!! Our flanks are looking good!

Archived