IGNORED

Mcindoe Signs

Guest DanC

A damn good signing for us, add a secent striker and we'll be sorted. Must say i can't understand some of the wolves fans reactions, especially their blind faith in MM, mabye they see something i never have in him but frankly i'd put him at about the same level of tactical naievity as Wilson. He cost Wolves big time in the playoffs against West Brom, his substituations were about as dismal as they come and although it's not entirely professional, i at the time completely understood MM's reaction considering he was one of the more dangerous players in your side baring keogh for a waste of space, up until that point you were still in with a dhot but he ****** it big time. But then it did give me and my mate something to laugh about the next day (he's a baggies fan). Can't say i'd trust him to manage a piss up in a brewery let along the faith wolves fans are putting in a manager who has been consistantly proven to be tactically innpet and capable of hurting the team for the sake of his own ego, Roy Keane anyone ?

That's a remarkably frank and sensible statement for a footballer. He sounds like he's fairly smart.

I like that he pushes himself hard and he obviously has a lot of respect for GJ regardless of any disagreements they've had.

That's pretty good i agree. Lee Johnson already said on the main site that he screams your head off wanting the ball and this confirms it.

It seems he feels that GJ can and will get the best out of him while perhaps Mick McCarthy couldn't or wouldn't play to his strengths.

And, isn't it nice to have intelligent footballers here.

Which forum? If it's somewhere like 'vital wolves' then take what they say with a pinch of salt- they are the type of goons that wanted Paul Ince as our manager instead of McCarthy. This poll currently has 20% votes stating they are disappointed that he is gone http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=20139. He was a decent squad player, nothing more.

Regards.

Why have you bothered to register on a BRISTOL CITY FORUM if you don't care/arent worried that hes left you ? :whistle2:. :liar:

We all know why really mate :rolleyes: . You WILL get over it,try not to worry its just one of those things in life :sad26: .

No it was MEANT!

Arrogance by saying you,ll KNOCK 7 OR 8 PAST US IN THE TWO GAMES, LIKE THE 20 OR SO YOU HAVE IN THE LAST 3 ENCOUNTERS!!!!!

I even think the word "t o s s e r" aint strong enough!

You said it, CITY forum members will back me up with my reply!

You've got my full support Arny.

However, have some compassion for those Wolves for living under the curse of this country's most hopelessly corrupt Police - The West Midlands Gestapo Police. :surrender:

"Mixed feelings" does not mean they don't think it was the right decision to sell. It reflects that most people think he was worth keeping for competition on the left wing, a decent championship player, but nothing special. :innocent06:

You said on the other Mc thread that Jarvis is one for the future while McCarthey said he is well covered on the left wing.... I assume then that you have other left wingers ready to step into his shoes.

It doesn't matter really.

Unless a Premiership or Premiership bound club comes in for him, he doesn't really have any reason to get stroppy while we're in the championship.

He's ambitious, that's a positive in my book.

He was right to jump from Yeovil as he's where he wants to be at the standard he wants.

WHAT AND GO TO DONNY? HARDLY A STEP UP.

He's playing the highest standard of football (along with our other ones) to come from playing for Yeovil is he not?

Archived