IGNORED

Mcindoe Signs

Guest DanC

william hill in bristol will be happy he has signed!

Billy hill, Frederick Done, Joseph Coral and the lad whose broke will be rubbing their hands with glee, if you were to be cynical 'yeovil mad' you would say he needs these signing-on fees every couple of years to pay off his "friends". In all honesty i thought he overcame these terrible demons a couple of years ago & it wa much publicised in the press

The 3 Macs.....McCombe, McCallister and now McIindoe, with Scott Murray that makes (doh) 4 Scots in the team, plus of course there could be yet another Scot arriving. Good times were at Ashton Gate the last time there were a clutch of players from north of the border in the team. Let's hope it is a good omen for the future. :chant6ez:

McCombe is a Yorkshireman I believe. Still, it might as well be Scotland as they all talk funny up here!

The 3 Macs.....McCombe, McCallister and now McIindoe, with Scott Murray that makes (doh) 4 Scots in the team, plus of course there could be yet another Scot arriving. Good times were at Ashton Gate the last time there were a clutch of players from north of the border in the team. Let's hope it is a good omen for the future. :chant6ez:

Just thinking that mate.

Scottish left side

Irish right side?

English spine

Brazilian back stop.

Remember McIndoe at Doncaster two seasons ago. Thought it would great to have him in CITY at the time.

COME ON NOW MY BABBIES!!!!!!!!

Guest Eamer

Signed an Irish Keeper, Northern Irish Right Winger, Scottish Left Winger, Gave an English attacking minded player his first pro contract. Only a Welsh player left.

we will be his third club within 12 months.. only signed for wolves in january.....

Donny Rovers fan here.

Actually it will be his 4th club in 12 months.

Doncaster Rovers

Barnsley

Wolves

Bristol City

Good player shocking attitude. I am surprised he has signed for you and that is in no way a slur on BCFC but he thinks he is far better than what he actually is.

Good luck with him though but don't expect him to last the season with you.

This is an interesting sighning indeed. The BIG question I would like to ask having checked out all of his stats is.. How well will he adapt to Championship football? I think he's got alot to prove at championship level having only had a short period at Wolves so he will definently want to show bigger clubs what he can do because I think this is a player wants to go onto bigger things in the future.

Good sighning? Lets wait and see.

Donny Rovers fan here.

Doncaster Rovers

Barnsley

Wolves

Bristol City

Good player shocking attitude. I am surprised he has signed for you and that is in no way a slur on BCFC but he thinks he is far better than what he actually is.

when he left yeovil gary said he would never sign him again even if he was the last player on earth!

they fell out big time so it is a shock that he has signed him again

he is a good player but has a very bad attitude and is not a team player

he is bad for team spirit and he has a lot of problems of the pitch

this is not sour grapes just the truth

when he left yeovil gary said he would never sign him again even if he was the last player on earth!

Good to hear that people can change then

• Admin

On the flip side, despite saying that on his departure from Yeovil, GJ has now signed him again afterall. It's possible that McIndoe has done some growing up in the intervening years.

On the flip side, despite saying that on his departure from Yeovil, GJ has now signed him again afterall. It's possible that McIndoe has done some growing up in the intervening years.

things can be said in the heat of the moment that aren't meant. I cant believe gj would have touched the bloke if there was any doubt over his attitude after what happend between them last time. great capture in my opinion. Now for a goal scorer.

Donny Rovers fan here.

Doncaster Rovers

Barnsley

Wolves

Bristol City

What he said!

Shocking attitude at Yeovil when he was passed over one season for any of the Player Of The Year awards. Spat his dummy out on a pre-season tour and never played again.

He has had big personal issues in the past but this forum ain't the place to discuss them. On form, he can be more than good but just keeping him on the straight and narrow should be the first aim.

What he said!

Shocking attitude at Yeovil when he was passed over one season for any of the Player Of The Year awards. Spat his dummy out on a pre-season tour and never played again.

He has had big personal issues in the past but this forum ain't the place to discuss them. On form, he can be more than good but just keeping him on the straight and narrow should be the first aim.

do you think he might have spoken to FRANK?

You cant blame the guy for wanting to join a big club.. Some wolfs fans seem to be outraged but lets be fair we are the top team in the west country.

They are about the 5th team in the Midlands after West Brom , Brum City, Lester City and Walsall

:whistle2:

There is no way that Johnson would have signed McIndoe if there was a problem with his attitude.

There are very few managers out there who put a greater emphasis on mentality and attitude than GJ, so I don't see that as a problem. I remember when we were looking at Easter; we'd agreed a fee but when GJ met the player and his agent he changed his mind because he felt Easter lacked ambition and personality.

Now, McIndoe is a very decent player. He's got good ability and excellent attacking attributes. Personally, I'm very pleased with the signing and think he'll be an asset under GJ.

Got to be honest, I didn't see this coming. I consider myself in the loop on comings and goings at the Gate but this has come from nowhere!

What an absolutely fantastic signing! Him on the left and Sproule on the right will be out of this world. GJ's really pulled off a coup here. I'm stunned! Get a quality striker now and I'd be well happy. :yahoo:

Archived