IGNORED

Mcindoe Signs

Guest DanC

God, they're arrogant!

A season in the Premiership about 4 years ago and they think they're Chelsea! I would say it's more a sideways step than backwards.

They'll be challenging for the play-offs, and we'll hopefully be somewhere around midtable, but we're in the same league and we both start on 0 points. I hope Wolves crash and burn to be honest, horrible little club.

There is no way that Johnson would have signed McIndoe if there was a problem with his attitude.

I agree here i think there is no way Johnson would of signed him if he was going to bring the spirit of the dressing room down. So McIndoe must of grown up over the years

Probably because flights were booked months ago, maybe... :dunno:

its not like there is no way of him getting out there, would of been a perfect chance for him to play with the boys... also woulda been good to see him and sproule either side of the icelandic striker?

its not like there is no way of him getting out there, would of been a perfect chance for him to play with the boys... also woulda been good to see him and sproule either side of the icelandic striker?

True but GJ has said McIndoe will meet the rest of the squad a week on Monday so that gives him time to get things like accomodation sorted, at least in the short term, so that he can bed in properly with the rest of them when they return from Latvia. Surely no big deal is it? :dunno:

Guest barnsley
Well you lucky lucky people

What a signing for your for 4 months

Wait till November or January and he will be on his way

His story

WILL have a clause in his contract saying if a bigger club comes in for him then you have to let him go, cannot reject it

Did with us, same with Wolves apparently

So you better hope no big clubs come in for him, if plays like he did for us, your have a real gem on your hands

His story

WILL have a clause in his contract saying if a bigger club comes in for him then you have to let him go, cannot reject it

So you better hope no big clubs come in for him, if plays like he did for us, your have a real gem on your hands

cheers mucker..

hmmmmmmmm interesting. Donny, Yeovil and Woves fans intimate trouble maker, p isshead not a team player. Have to ask Lu'on fans their views methinks

GJ don't tolerate said habits. going to be intriging to say the least. Wouldnt be my first choice I have to say, but lets give him a chance.

I hope finniwotsit turns out to be another signing. Be much more impressive, IMHO.

His story

So he has a lot of sense coming to a bigger club then Wolves. He will do for me :clapping:

His story

Had a clause in his contract with Wolves if a bigger club came around ? :noexpression:

What a compliment.

PDG

True but GJ has said McIndoe will meet the rest of the squad a week on Monday so that gives him time to get things like accomodation sorted, at least in the short term, so that he can bed in properly with the rest of them when they return from Latvia. Surely no big deal is it? :dunno:

i suppose not, only gives him 3 games to settle in before the QPR match... however it probably would be benifical for him to set up home in bristol. I'm getting so excited bout the new season now!

Classy ( old fashioned) left winger with a SWEET left foot. Really surprised at this because of his fall out with Johnson at Yeovil. We have got ourselves a real crowd pleasing gem here ,and when good hes VERY GOOD.

Looks like we are going to be exciting when going forward next season.

Gary Johnson has signed two exciting but controversial players in McIndoe and Sproule, which dispproves the 'not GJ's type of player' theory to a certain extent.Managing such players could be a challenge, but our dressing room is a much stronger place now and a fresh start at a good club with a quality manager could give both a huge lift. Both are passionate crowd pleasers and will give us a lot more pace and variation.I am very excited about these players, and congratulate the club for signing them.

Bring on QPR.........

Gary Johnson has signed two exciting but controversial players in McIndoe and Sproule, which dispproves the 'not GJ's type of player' theory to a certain extent.Managing such players could be a challenge, but our dressing room is a much stronger place now and a fresh start at a good club with a quality manager could give both a huge lift. Both are passionate crowd pleasers and will give us a lot more pace and variation.I am very excited about these players, and congratulate the club for signing them.

Bring on QPR.........

Hear hear.....

Can't wait till August

:yahoo:

9 assists in the league for Wolves last season (and 2 for Barnsley).

I'm 100% confident that GJ wouldn't have signed him if there was even a remote chance of an attitude problem.

Best way to look at it is, he moved away from his favourite manager tempted by bright lights and big games and it didn't work out for him but luckily he's had the opportunity to put his mistakes right.

Well you lucky lucky people

What a signing for your for 4 months

Wait till November or January and he will be on his way

He's back with Johnson mate.. dream on.. he's here to stay.

utter tosh the rumours of a falling out.. it was more a big disappointment for GJ that he left that is all.

Fine signing.. the first player I thought GJ would have wanted to sign on arriving at City but circumstance prevented it at the time.

Bring on QPR.........

Very good post WRH.

Its strange that both the 2 lads who have signed have a little, lets say, "naughty boys attitude" .

Yet most/all would of said, this type of player aint for Johnson!

Wrong again then.

What Johnson has done is elimanate the "baddies" he,s inherited, and just perhap,s bought a couple in he knows he can handle.

Happy with that.

More importantly, GJ signing today fell out with him at Yeovil, yet the player wanted to sign, and Johnson wanted him!!!!!

Says to me, he MUST be a bloody good player.

Archived