IGNORED

Mcindoe Signs

Guest DanC

There was some club called Wolves that were in the 4th Division not so long ago :whistle2: not anything to do with your mob was it? :rolleyes:

Basically you are just another midlands club living in the shadow of Villa and Birmingham City :yes: . West Brom have a bit of nause about them but yourselves....well....you dream of the fifties when i guess you were a big club.

Look forward to playing you this season, i got locked out of your place last time i came because you underestimated our support, you may well put 5 past us again but i am sure we will enjoy our season wheras you will once again have one filled with dissapointment :yes: .

PS. Bring your namesake down again this season...for another hiding :boxing:

u r far too modest mate.. not a cat in hells chance. it'll be a lot lot closer than that.

McIndoe looks to have a very strong personality and we all know GJ likes to be boss. I can understand why GJ got very annoyed at the timing of McIndoe's transfer request from Yeovil and I bet some strong words were spoken. From the BBC link that was kindly posted earlier in the thread Gary was saying he was disappointed that McIndoe listened to people outside of the club rather than the people he had worked with and gained promotion with for the last three years. With the new season in a new league coming up I bet GJ was gutted with McIndoe's transfer request, understandably so...

As I said McIndoe does look like a very strong personality and certainly a "serious" player, not many jokes or smiles during his interview. Seems to be focussed and I am well looking forward to seeing him in a red shirt.

Gary obviously feels he can handle him.

Wolves' loss is most certainly our gain, dry your eyes Wolfy - think you will find playing us a little harder than you imagine.

Well done Gary and the rest of the club on this signing, roll on August 11th :clapping:

just been on the wolves forum, there not happy about mcindoe leaving and the price is rumoured to be around about the 500k mark, well done GJ, happy days.......

what is the url please?

looked up a couple of their forums but it does not look like the main one.

You're right in one respect, i don't care about the Grimsby, Rotherham, Lincoln etc and no doubt you view us in the same way.

Hmmm yes, but they're still "bigger" than us, and will most like finish above us in the table so I'd hold fire on the gloating for now.

Who's gloating??? I aint, I'm just fed up with other fans coming on our website lording it , and just being arrogant, I never said we were bigger, just giving him some back that's all mate

Mcindoe- Has fallen out with Johnson before

Sproule - Loves his drink and you-tube irish dancing

Basso - Prayers for the goals not to go in past him

Broooker - Sicknote all season

Murry - thinks he's still got the pace for the championship

Cole Skuse - Doesnt know where he'l be the next day

Kevin Betsy - Fast but thats about it

Brian Wilson - Who

Jennison Myre Williams - Just waiting for the call from Cheltenham or Rovers..

Oh I love being a city fan, cant wait for the new season, more shananigans, more headline Evening post news, more potential comings and goings, and after all that, WE LOVE YOU CITY WE DO OH CITY WE LOVE YOU!

Who's gloating??? I aint, I'm just fed up with other fans coming on our website lording it , and just being arrogant, I never said we were bigger, just giving him some back that's all mate

Quite right Redtilldead :winner_third_h4h: as we discussed previously over a few pints in the Nova Scotia......

All that matters is that Bristol is bigger and better in the hearts and minds of English Republicans. :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

Bristol declared on the side of the English Parliament prior to the civil war. Our Bristolian ancestors lived under a terrible Royal tyranny when Bristol was stormed and captured by our Royalist foe in 1643. The English Parliament sent their finest champions including Oliver Cromwell, Thomas Rainsborough, and Thomas Fairfax to liberate Bristol in 1645. Can those from the Blackcountry boast the same? :innocent06:

Up the City

Bristol declared on the side of the English Parliament prior to the civil war. Our Bristolian ancestors lived under a terrible Royal tyranny when Bristol was stormed and captured by our Royalist foe in 1643. The English Parliament sent their finest champions including Oliver Cromwell, Thomas Rainsborough, and Thomas Fairfax to liberate Bristol in 1645. Can those from the Blackcountry boast the same?

Eeerrr am I still drunk?

I can't believe we have signed him. Him and Knightly were pissing all over defenders last season.

Excluding the likes of Robben and Ronaldo, this is probably the best left winger we could have signed and IMO definetly the best player we know about we could have signed for LW.

Couple of observations.

Last season Mcindoe scored 8 in 48 starts with slightly more than that in assists. Thats a good number of Championship goals coming from the left wing. Something we've lacked, apart from Scott Browns 4 goals in 12 starts in division 1.

Looking at Mcindoe's career stats, he has a great appearance record, very little time off for injury.

Both Mcindoe and Sproule have had time to mature, and its not unusual for players and regular people to mature once the wildness of youth calms down a little. At 28 Mcindoe has to be looking at a firm contract in a good division to see out his remaining best years. Add to that he knows GJ and what to expect.

Finally, Sproule, Showumni, Finngogasson, Mcindoe, has to be a commentators nightmare.

Bristol McCity...Go for it !

Hello there, my attention had been drawn to this board following the sale of Michael McIndoe from us to you, and felt I should come on and lay down some facts.

Firstly there seems to be a misconception that most wolves fans are gutted to see McIndoe leave. This is not true. McIndoe was an average player who put in unspectacular performances the vast majority of the time. Most wolves fans see this as a suprising yet good deal. We have doubled our money on him. I had high hopes of him when he signed from Barnsley, but he took ages to discover a bit of form and even then was outshone by most of our attack. I admit i was very suprised to see him go ( i thought he would be a handy squad player this coming season). But the fact is Magic Mick McCarthy didn't seem too bothered about him leaving as he thinks we have got better players for the left wing position. This Matt Jarvis character looks a tasty catch (we paid less for him than you have for McIndoe i think!). We also have several youth acadamy graduates that have the potential to be far better players than McIndoe. He'll probably do a good job for you boys as he did another average championship club barnsley. But before you get too excited, remember this: Wolves have at least 10 players who are better than Mr McIndoe.

Hope this helps

Hello there, my attention had been drawn to this board following the sale of Michael McIndoe from us to you, and felt I should come on and lay down some facts.

Firstly there seems to be a misconception that most wolves fans are gutted to see McIndoe leave. This is not true. McIndoe was an average player who put in unspectacular performances the vast majority of the time. Most wolves fans see this as a suprising yet good deal. We have doubled our money on him. I had high hopes of him when he signed from Barnsley, but he took ages to discover a bit of form and even then was outshone by most of our attack. I admit i was very suprised to see him go ( i thought he would be a handy squad player this coming season). But the fact is Magic Mick McCarthy didn't seem too bothered about him leaving as he thinks we have got better players for the left wing position. This Matt Jarvis character looks a tasty catch (we paid less for him than you have for McIndoe i think!). We also have several youth acadamy graduates that have the potential to be far better players than McIndoe. He'll probably do a good job for you boys as he did another average championship club barnsley. But before you get too excited, remember this: Wolves have at least 10 players who are better than Mr McIndoe.

Hope this helps

Who are these 10 players then?

Sorry but I think your post is complete rubbish. Time will tell I guess.

Should end the Grote stories?

Unless we are going to get 2 left sided forwards?

Would be nice to have him here as well but I doubt it now, Think his club wanted to much for him so we moved onto McIndoe.

beat me to it, was just about to post this.

whats his story then...any good ?

mcindoe

They seem a bitter lot don't they? Probs so better because they miss him so much.

Gary Johnson has signed two exciting but controversial players in McIndoe and Sproule, which dispproves the 'not GJ's type of player' theory to a certain extent.Managing such players could be a challenge, but our dressing room is a much stronger place now and a fresh start at a good club with a quality manager could give both a huge lift. Both are passionate crowd pleasers and will give us a lot more pace and variation.I am very excited about these players, and congratulate the club for signing them.

Bring on QPR.........

I can't wait to see these two flying down the wings at AG with McAlister and Orr to join in the attack if needed. Hopefully these four can form a great partnership similar to the Bell/Tinnion partnership.

Hopefully this is the start of some great times at AG.

Mcindoe- Has fallen out with Johnson before

Sproule - Loves his drink and you-tube irish dancing

Basso - Prayers for the goals not to go in past him

Broooker - Sicknote all season

Murry - thinks he's still got the pace for the championship

Cole Skuse - Doesnt know where he'l be the next day

Kevin Betsy - Fast but thats about it

Brian Wilson - Who

Jennison Myre Williams - Just waiting for the call from Cheltenham or Rovers..

Oh I love being a city fan, cant wait for the new season, more shananigans, more headline Evening post news, more potential comings and goings, and after all that, WE LOVE YOU CITY WE DO OH CITY WE LOVE YOU!

Are you ashtonferkinyate in disguise?

Mcindoe- Quality Left winger (Yes a left winger, We have never been able to replace Tinnion and Aaron Brown) With Championship experience. Scored two goals against premiership bound Brum in a heated local derby. Both with his head so it seems he knows the right places to get himself into.

Sproule - A very pacy right winger, Similar to Scott Murray in his hay day.

Basso - Inspires the defenders in front of him and the rest of the team. I'm sure when things are not going our way at HT he says a few words that gives the players belief.

Broooker - Had a bad season agree, Went to jail, Family problems, Injury. Hopefully he can put all that behind him this season and make a fresh start. On his day Brooks can be one of the best in the Championship.

Murray - Will be used more as back up this season, But his presence in the dressing room is a great benefit to the club. He can still produce the goods but not so often now. That's why Sproule was brought in.

Cole Skuse - City at heart, Young and ambitious, But with quality signings like Sproule and McIndoe he can see City have the same ambitions as him and it may not be long until we play Reading again.

Kevin Betsy - On his day he can be a excellent player. His pace will be handy to have on the bench, Throw him on when were chasing the game against some tired legs and that could be the difference between 0, 1 or 3 points. Will be used as back up like Murray.

Brian Wilson - He is one of those quiet but effective players. Does the job he's asked to do. Doesn't do a lot wrong. Not very exciting but nor is Gary Neville. Will expect to see him challenge Orr for the right back spot.

Jennison Myre Williams - Many said the same about Cotts, Now look at him. He could see out his Wigan contract and then retire and live a comfortable life. A lot of people forget that last season was JMW's first season of professional football. Matt Hill had a bad couple of seasons to start off with (many handballs I remember) but the potential was there, And with the right coaching he turned into an excellent player and is now doing very well at PNE. IMHO JMW has a very exciting future.

I got a feeling that signing all these wingers will see us play a formation with 3 attackers...such as....

Sproule......Mcindoe

...........Target man........

This should be exciting!

.............Basso........

Wilson...Mccombe....Macalister

Murray..Johnson......Betsy

Spoule.......Mary-Williams

............New Bloke...McIndoe.

I got a feeling that signing all these wingers will see us play a formation with 3 attackers...such as....

Sproule......Mcindoe

...........Target man........

This should be exciting!

.............Basso........

Wilson...Mccombe....Macalister

Murray..Johnson......Betsy

Spoule.......Mary-Williams

............New Bloke...McIndoe.

No chance. McIndoe is an out and out left FOOTED left WINGER which i cant remember the last time we had one of them. When he's back from his ban, Sproule and Murray will battle it out to play on the right with Macca (McIndoe (2 Macca's now)) on the left and 2 strikers up front. This will put McCallister at left back for the season with Orr and probably Wilson battling for right back. Betsy could go on loan to someone IMO and/or move in January. Myrie Williams will be either a bit part player or warming the bench for the first 60-70 minutes apart from some cup games like Brentford.

That's my thoughts anyway.

Hope this helps

One word springs to mind... BO11OCKS! I saw the lve game towards the end of the season at Molineaux (however its spelt) against Birmingham (i think), and McIndoe had a stormer, the same as every other time i've seen him on TV. He scored both Wolves goals in that game, both with his head. Although saying that, that is just 1 game and you are used to him week in week out. I've been saying for years, ever since his timeat Donny that we should sign him and we finally have.

WELL DONE GARY AND STEVE!

Firstly there seems to be a misconception that most wolves fans are gutted to see McIndoe leave. This is not true. McIndoe was an average player who put in unspectacular performances the vast majority of the time. Most wolves fans see this as a suprising yet good deal. We have doubled our money on him. I had high hopes of him when he signed from Barnsley, but he took ages to discover a bit of form and even then was outshone by most of our attack.

Do you actually support Wolves? McIndoe had the most assists for you last season (double what your next player had) and 4th highest assists in the championship.

But before you get too excited, remember this: Wolves have at least 10 players who are better than Mr McIndoe.

Hope this helps

But only 5 outfield players made more appearances last season

Hope this helps

Archived