3. Seyi Olofinjana

4. Michael Kightly

5. Jay Bothroyd

6. Andy Keogh

7. Freddy Eastwood

8. Mark Davies

9. Darren Potter

10. Matt Jarvis

If he was that great we would not have sold him, as we do not need to sell anyone.

He got most of his assists and goals this season while at Barnsley. He played more games than most because most of our better players were signed after xmas.

Again, i hope this helps.

He got most of his assists and goals this season while at Barnsley.

No he didn't.

He got 9 assists and 3 goals for Wolves and 2 assists and 4 goals for Barnsley.

I know you're disappointed at losing one of your better players but let's stop making things up please eh?

PS Jarvis is massively overhyped and right footed. Good luck playing him on the left.

10 wolves players better than McIndoe:

1. Matt Murray

2. Karl Henry

3. Seyi Olofinjana

4. Michael Kightly

5. Jay Bothroyd

6. Andy Keogh

7. Freddy Eastwood

8. Mark Davies

9. Darren Potter

10. Matt Jarvis

If he was that great we would not have sold him, as we do not need to sell anyone.

He got most of his assists and goals this season while at Barnsley. He played more games than most because most of our better players were signed after xmas.

Well how come, on The Wolves forum fans are saying they can't understand why Mcindoe has been sold and are upset he's gone.

They are also worried that you have sold two of your best left sided players in Mcindoe and Jackie Mcnamara and feel you will struggle down your left hand side this season... Your fans words not mine

Well how come, on The Wolves forum fans are saying they can't understand why Mcindoe has been sold and are upset he's gone.

They are also worried that you have sold two of your best left sided players in Mcindoe and Jackie Mcnamara and feel you will struggle down your left hand side this season... Your fans words not mine

Which forum? If it's somewhere like 'vital wolves' then take what they say with a pinch of salt- they are the type of goons that wanted Paul Ince as our manager instead of McCarthy. This poll currently has 20% votes stating they are disappointed that he is gone http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=20139. He was a decent squad player, nothing more.

Regards.

Which forum? If it's somewhere like 'vital wolves' then take what they say with a pinch of salt- they are the type of goons that wanted Paul Ince as our manager instead of McCarthy. This poll currently has 20% votes stating they are disappointed that he is gone http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=20139. He was a decent squad player, nothing more.

Regards.

The same poll shows a near 2 to 1 majority did not think it was the right decision to sell.

Regards.

The fact you even registered to OUR forum to talk about this sale shows you are bothered and are probably crying into your coffee this morning, get over it you loser.

The same poll shows a near 2 to 1 majority did not think it was the right decision to sell.

"Mixed feelings" does not mean they don't think it was the right decision to sell. It reflects that most people think he was worth keeping for competition on the left wing, a decent championship player, but nothing special. :innocent06:

Guest ashtonyate
10 wolves players better than McIndoe:

1. Matt Murray

2. Karl Henry

3. Seyi Olofinjana

4. Michael Kightly

5. Jay Bothroyd

6. Andy Keogh

7. Freddy Eastwood

8. Mark Davies

9. Darren Potter

10. Matt Jarvis

Never mind Mcindoe how your mascot getting on we have the pigs in training all summer for the next game with you and they are hot so the wolf will get a right kicking

Hello there, my attention had been drawn to this board following the sale of Michael McIndoe from us to you, and felt I should come on and lay down some facts.

Firstly there seems to be a misconception that most wolves fans are gutted to see McIndoe leave. This is not true. McIndoe was an average player who put in unspectacular performances the vast majority of the time. Most wolves fans see this as a suprising yet good deal. We have doubled our money on him. I had high hopes of him when he signed from Barnsley, but he took ages to discover a bit of form and even then was outshone by most of our attack. I admit i was very suprised to see him go ( i thought he would be a handy squad player this coming season). But the fact is Magic Mick McCarthy didn't seem too bothered about him leaving as he thinks we have got better players for the left wing position. This Matt Jarvis character looks a tasty catch (we paid less for him than you have for McIndoe i think!). We also have several youth acadamy graduates that have the potential to be far better players than McIndoe. He'll probably do a good job for you boys as he did another average championship club barnsley. But before you get too excited, remember this: Wolves have at least 10 players who are better than Mr McIndoe.

Hope this helps

I thought the fee was undisclosed :dunno: ,or do you know the undisclosed fee

Hello there, my attention had been drawn to this board following the sale of Michael McIndoe from us to you, and felt I should come on and lay down some facts.

Firstly there seems to be a misconception that most wolves fans are gutted to see McIndoe leave. This is not true. McIndoe was an average player who put in unspectacular performances the vast majority of the time. Most wolves fans see this as a suprising yet good deal. We have doubled our money on him. I had high hopes of him when he signed from Barnsley, but he took ages to discover a bit of form and even then was outshone by most of our attack. I admit i was very suprised to see him go ( i thought he would be a handy squad player this coming season). But the fact is Magic Mick McCarthy didn't seem too bothered about him leaving as he thinks we have got better players for the left wing position. This Matt Jarvis character looks a tasty catch (we paid less for him than you have for McIndoe i think!). We also have several youth acadamy graduates that have the potential to be far better players than McIndoe. He'll probably do a good job for you boys as he did another average championship club barnsley. But before you get too excited, remember this: Wolves have at least 10 players who are better than Mr McIndoe.

Hope this helps

Sour grapes.

Dry your eyes mate.

"Mixed feelings" does not mean they don't think it was the right decision to sell.

Yes it does when the option they didn't vote for was "It was the right decision to sell".

If you didn't care about it you wouldn't be on here would you?

Obviously the attraction of moving to a thriving city with some culture and class was enough to persuade him to leave the dull midlands hole he was living in. Hardly surprising.

How much are you paying Jarvis anyway? He did really well against us last season. Honest. I'm sure our right backs won't remember that all he ever does is cut in and he can't ever beat someone outside on the left.

The fact you even registered to OUR forum to talk about this sale shows you are bothered and are probably crying into your coffee this mornin

I've just come on here to give you the details.

get over it you loser.

Well, how very rude. :disapointed2se:

I've heard of numbers 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10 because they came up through the lower leagues and did well at that level.

Jarvis is unproven and hardly a replacement for McIndoe as he played on the right when I saw him play. Eastwood and Keogh are good players at this level and Kightley looks promising.

Bothroyd ? 9 goals in 35 games isn't anything to shout about - a below average striker with a career average of .19 goals per game. You must be joking.

I haven't a clue about the rest - never heard of 'em.

Hope this helps.

Never heard of Matt Murray!? Voted best player in the championship last season. Best keeper outside the prem- ask any other fan in the championship and they will most likely confirm it. As for Bothroyd- when he wants to be can be unplayable- unfortunately though he is prone to not looking interested at times. He was in good form towards the end of last season- was injured for a large chunk during xmas.

Never mind Mcindoe how your mascot getting on we have the pigs in training all summer for the next game with you and they are hot so the wolf will get a right kicking

The old wolfie was a badass but he got sacked because he was too wild. The new one is a bad poof. I don't fancy his chances.

I'm not so sure, if we get this Polish lad too I'll have my doubts, last time a Polish lad was at Molineaux he put 7 past your amazing '10-other-better-players' team, and this ones meant to be better than Sacopicz or whatever he's called :)

I don't remember any player scoring 7 goals past us.

This really has Yeovil fans, including myself, scratching our heads :huh:

I think the UN must has got involved to mediate between GJ and the SP* because theway he left Yeovil was extremely unsavoury and a lot of things were said that implied the two of them would never be at the same club again. But you know what they say, football is a funny old game!

If he's on form he is a wonderful player and can rip defences to shreds, the problem is not his ability but his attitude. It's been well documented about his problems off the field and he is prone to temper tantrums and spitting out his dummy if he doesn't get his own way - if you include his loan spell at Derby then City are his 5th club since leaving Yeovil in 2003 and the 8th in his 9 year career.

I should also point out that he is the most one footed player I have ever seen and will never, ever use his right foot.

Still, good luck with him, if GJ can sort him out then he's certainly got talent.

*SP=Scottish Player

I think the UN must has got involved to mediate between GJ and the SP* because theway he left Yeovil was extremely unsavoury and a lot of things were said that implied the two of them would never be at the same club again. But you know what they say, football is a funny old game!

If he's on form he is a wonderful player and can rip defences to shreds, the problem is not his ability but his attitude. It's been well documented about his problems off the field and he is prone to temper tantrums and spitting out his dummy if he doesn't get his own way - if you include his loan spell at Derby then City are his 5th club since leaving Yeovil in 2003 and the 8th in his 9 year career.

I should also point out that he is the most one footed player I have ever seen and will never, ever use his right foot.

Still, good luck with him, if GJ can sort him out then he's certainly got talent.

*SP=Scottish Player

Too young to remember Mike Flanagan at QPR and Charlton? As I recall his right foot was only good for standing on, and the mighty Brian Tinnion didn't do too badly with his one good foot, as does current England player Stewart 'My Left Foot' Downing.

Good company for Mr McIndoe, methinks.

Too young to remember Mike Flanagan at QPR and Charlton? As I recall his right foot was only good for standing on, and the mighty Brian Tinnion didn't do too badly with his one good foot, as does current England player Stewart 'My Left Foot' Downing.

Good company for Mr McIndoe, methinks.

True, but it does make it easier for defenders to keep him out of the game but just making him come inside off his left foot. I forget the number of times I saw him try to go right round full circle to get himself back where he wanted to be.

this is what gary said when he left yeovil

"When these things happen you have to deal with them and not let them disrupt what you're trying to achieve. This club is bigger than any one individual and we'll cope ... I'm really gutted that the situation has come to this. Sometimes people seem to trust outsiders more than they trust insiders which is really disappointing. As a club we have done everything for him and had two great seasons together and you would have expected him to follow that through in Division Three but he has decided he wants to further his career at another club ... We did not want to lose him, but when the atmosphere of the dressing room is disrupted we have to act."

so i hope for your sake he has changed

so i hope for your sake he has changed

It doesn't matter really.

Unless a Premiership or Premiership bound club comes in for him, he doesn't really have any reason to get stroppy while we're in the championship.

He's ambitious, that's a positive in my book.

He was right to jump from Yeovil as he's where he wants to be at the standard he wants.

He's playing the highest standard of football (along with our other ones) to come from playing for Yeovil is he not?

• Admin

*SP=Scottish Player

After leaving Yeovil for what he perceived to be a bigger club, Johnson could hardly continue to hold it against the SP for wanting to leave Yeovil to join a bigger club (only he has to settle for Donny once his bridges had been burnt and a move to Palace never materialised).

Eeerrr am I still drunk?

Blimey, I was completely paraletic yesterday evening. :winner_third_h4h:

Now I've sobered up I must write - what I originally intended to write on this thread yesterday - i.e. that I'm absolutely delighted we've signed McIndoe. I've seen McIndoe play for both Hereford and Doncaster against us and he's always impressed me. Just after we lost Aaron Brown I remember being involved in a thread stating that we should sign McIndoe. Now we've got him I'm sure he wont disappoint us. :winner_third_h4h:

Up the City

Archived