IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged, Yet Again, And Again!)

foghornred

booked our usuall tickets in the williams stand, but strangley atyeo stand books arrived!!!!!!!!

not very impressed

has anyone else had the same problem?

:bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

Yep, exactly the same happened this morning to me, Williams Stand ordered Atyeo Stand delivered.

How can you get something that BASIC wrong?????, makes you think what subjects schools actually teach these days because obviously ENGLISH is not one of them.

BCAGFC

Yep, exactly the same happened this morning to me, Williams Stand ordered Atyeo Stand delivered.

How can you get something that BASIC wrong?????, makes you think what subjects schools actually teach these days because obviously ENGLISH is not one of them.

BCAGFC

Haven't got mine have you?????? Atyeo D Block Row X 20 and 21.

What makes it even more bewildering is that the slip inside the book was correct (Williams Stand) but the wallet and actual tickets were for the Atyeo.

BCAGFC

same here!

phoned ashton gate they just said bring them in 2morrow and they will change them

so hopefully will have correct season tickets 2morrow!!! :bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

:city: Hi,just asking if anyone has had their season ticket yet ?

I know that we have a couple of weeks before kick off, but tickets for the Blackpool game go on sale on Saturday and require you to produce a voucher from your season ticket.

Last season we had them by now, so why the delay ?

Yep, arrived by post today - and I didn't pay the extra pound that they wanted on top of the £375 for posting it!!

Not had mine yet either!what's worse is I asked the club for a mate to pick it up they agreed....then when he went to pick it up they said there had been a mistake and that it was posted on Wednesday!where is it! to excited bout the season to not want it and stare at it's glory for the next week......breath in through the nose out through the mouth!

Archived