IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged, Yet Again, And Again!)

foghornred

Still waiting for mine two seats in the Williams Block G, was glad to see the postie today at least he's still alive and kicking as there as been no post or sign of him for the last two days.Again will give it until tuesday next week and if still not here will be ringing up. Hoefully we will all have received them by then and the phone lines won't be red hot with irrate supporters clocking up enormous phone bills.

Unfortunately I can't make it to Blackpool but how many of you without season tickets were planning on getting tickets today with your required voucher A.

I paid by Premium Credit and still no sign of any tickets. Having said that the whole process of the forms for them has been a nightnmare for me this year. :fingerscrossed:

I'm glad I'm not the only one then. They sent the forms for signing through about 3 weeks ago, and had my Account Name as Mr J instead of Mr L. I could understand this if my writing wasn't clear, but come on everything else on the forms said Lee, how the hell can they get that wrong. I've never come across anybody called Jee!!!!

Tried phoning and couldn't get through after 15 minutes so sent an email - Never responded. Tried calling again and got through, and was told that they had changed the details on their system, and to just cross it out, ammend and initial the correction, sign and return.

This I did, only for another copy to be sent to me last week which I had to sign AGAIN and return. At least they have actually taken payments from me I suppose.....

As for receiving season ticket - Nothing for me yet. Atyeo stand and surname is B. The only thing I can think of is that the premium credit season tickets are being sent out seperately again?

Pretty much the same scenario here too. Recieved paperwork the other day and was told that this second set were sent out as i hadn't returned the first lot!! - (what first lot????) was my rsesponse when i finally got to speak to someone. Anyway, glad that they are starting to appear for some of you guys and gals. As long as it is in my hand by the time i leave home on saturday i won't mind too much, however, if it doesn't reach me by then i am afraid that someone will have to face the music. It does seem to have been a farce this year, i can't remember a year like it. c**k up with Premium Credit, books arriving not in their sleeves, payments being taken even though i hadn't signed the forms (which is a good sign i guess as it means i am on their records). I know the fault doesn't lie fully with the guys working in the ticket office but unfortunately they are the ones on the shop floor, so to speak, and they will be the ones who have to deal with quite a few disgruntled fans come saturday!!!

Two Dolman tickets arrived today in one envelope (they can get some things right then?). Full price ticket has "concession" stamped through book for some reason - not that i'm complaining. Standard thank you letter from Colin Sexstone included, although he didn't ever reply to my letter complaining about the hike in season ticket prices, lack of early bird prices etc etc. I made the point that it would have made for a better atmosphere for the team to have a full stadium for every game (which might have happened if prices had not been so over inflated; i don't think we will sell out every game).

Unfortunately I can't make it to Blackpool but how many of you without season tickets were planning on getting tickets today with your required voucher A.

Got Blackpool tickets without having vouchers A from season ticket books.

You just need to give the names and addresses of those who the tickets are for.

booked our usuall tickets in the williams stand, but strangley atyeo stand books arrived!!!!!!!!

not very impressed

has anyone else had the same problem?

:bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

Yes, I got mine in the post yesterday, and I have exactly the same problem, although the ticket inside shows it's the Williams Stand, so why does the book and all the tickets inside say the Atyeo Stand?

Stupid! Plain stupid... :disapointed2se:

You would have thought the staff would check each one before posting, but I guess due to large demands this Season, maybe it was just a mad rush to get them all ready...

My first one last Season was fine though, so I'm guessing the above is the reason...

Oh well, hopefully the'll do a swap for me later today... :fingerscrossed:

Got Blackpool tickets without having vouchers A from season ticket books.

You just need to give the names and addresses of those who the tickets are for.

I didn't even need to give names and addresses - just confirmed all had season tickets but hadn't turned up yet (which was true at time) and got four tickets.

Since then my season ticket has turned up - hoorah! :dancing6:

I hope so. All my lot have theirs safe and sound but I haven't got mine. :unsure:

don't wish to alarm anyone, but we are in the middle of a Postal strike.....and being a postman and knowing how much of a back log they have at the moment, could be a couple more days yet

if it makes you feel better i got mine :winner_third_h4h:

Archived