IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged, Yet Again, And Again!)

foghornred

Today received one out of two season tickets ordered and paid for in full in May.

After informing BCFC - and receiving acknowledgment - of a change of address, the season ticket was sent to my old address and was re-directed, even though my 'Supporters Club' Membership was delivered weeks ago to my current address.

Way to go CITY, a long way. :disapointed2se:

Still no season ticket, only paid for it in May so probably too much to expect the club to send it in well over two months. Mate in seat next to me and with surname further up the alphabet got his today so I've got no bloody clue what order they're sending them in, or if they're sending them at all. Not amused.

Update on main site

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,1...1086036,00.html

All been sent out and should be delivered by tomorrow, except for anyone who paid by premium credit which were only posted last night.

There is a number to ring for anyone who hasn't received theirs by Thursday so temp ticket can be arranged for QPR.

Hope this helps!

AND as I predicted anyone who doesn't get theirs by Thursday gets a temporary ticket for QPR, absolutely disgusting customer service, it all boils down yet again to football fans being treated differently. £400+ in any other shop you wouldn't be treated this way. No dount sextoy has an excuse :disapointed2se:

The statement states any tickets not recieved by the QPR game will be chased up NEXT week!! Thats good of them, £400+ and theres fair chance some will not be here in time for the first game, If the tickets were all post out last night they should arrive by Friday at the latest.

Why not say if they have not been received by Friday please call us and we will chase it immediately! I know why... because they're too busy making more money from POD sales. They have ST money cashed so it becomes secondary.

Stinks!

Yippee mine arrived on Saturday but am still waiting for my grandaughters and my friends little boys to arrive. Hope they are here before Saturday.

Dolman Stand Block G Row H

Mine arrived in an envelope addressed to myself and my son (As I said previously) but only one ticket was inside (Mine!!!) does anybody have a ticket that they shouldn't have !!!!!!!!!

The ticket office did say they'd reprint it if necessary. They showed me proof of posting (Well sort of!!)

:disapointed2se:

Mine have arrived!!!!

I just rang home from holiday, and they are sat there ready and waiting for me.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised they put them both in the same envelope to save on postage as well.

Bring on the weekend!!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Make sure someone has opened the envelope and checked DM! You might have mine - which incidently haven't arrived - well not here anyway. :dunno:

I guess the shop will be packed for weeks with everybody who now has their ST (or not in my case yet :grr: ) turning up with Voucher somethingorother to get the refund on what we've paid for the shirts.......

Update on main site

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,1...1086036,00.html

All been sent out and should be delivered by tomorrow, except for anyone who paid by premium credit which were only posted last night.

There is a number to ring for anyone who hasn't received theirs by Thursday so temp ticket can be arranged for QPR.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that Red M. My grandaughter is gutted hers has not arrived yet she is so excited about Saturday. Only 8 and already hates the Gas. God I taught her well!!!

AAAARRRGGGHHH! For FS!! Still nowt, anyone else from the Ateyo who went with Premium Credit still waiting? This has been the biggest ST F up i can ever remember! Guess i will have to wait till 9 to phone the ticket office, i wonder if they will accept my credit card bill as a ticket on Sat? :disapointed2se:

AAAARRRGGGHHH! For FS!! Still nowt, anyone else from the Ateyo who went with Premium Credit still waiting? This has been the biggest ST F up i can ever remember! Guess i will have to wait till 9 to phone the ticket office, i wonder if they will accept my credit card bill as a ticket on Sat? :disapointed2se:

your not alone :(

Nope still nothing for me although my Brother, who sits next to me, got his last Thursday! It better hurry up as the missus thinks I will spend the day with her if I haven't got a ticket. She should know the drill by now, Saturdays between August and May = BCFC and Match of the Day, always been the way, always will be.

If the club claimed all tickets were to be received by today at the latest :unsure: If you still havent got yours get on to the club and chase it and tell them it ain't good enough..........tell them you will request a refund if the ticket hasnt arrived by Saturday morning. <_<

If you have paid by credit card then it is legitimate to expect that the fulfillment date for a season ticket bought in this way several weeks ago would be better than one or two days before the first fixture. At *worst* credit card companies would view Saturday as the fulfillment date. However, the advertised and stated despatch date if I remember rightly was July.

So, affected ST's may find your credit card issuer will now pursue this as a chargeback against the club for non-fulfillment. Of course I don't want to encourage such actions as it incurs the club additional admin costs, and I'm sure having the ST is the priority, but it strikes me that until the club is punished like a serious commercial enterprise, they'll never act like one.

I'm speaking from some authority here. Two or three days before the event and we're now in the realms of the fly-by-night ticket agencies (commercial touts) who are regularly torn to pieces by credit card companies due to their un-professional behaviour on last-minute fulfillment. I'm surprised and concerned that the club should tread so close to this line.

(Not had my Season Ticket yet either, paid in full in the middle of May, the day they first went on sale... Pathetic really)

If you have paid by credit card then it is legitimate to expect that the fulfillment date for a season ticket bought in this way several weeks ago would be better than one or two days before the first fixture. At *worst* credit card companies would view Saturday as the fulfillment date. However, the advertised and stated despatch date if I remember rightly was July.

So, affected ST's may find your credit card issuer will now pursue this as a chargeback against the club for non-fulfillment. Of course I don't want to encourage such actions as it incurs the club additional admin costs, and I'm sure having the ST is the priority, but it strikes me that until the club is punished like a serious commercial enterprise, they'll never act like one.

I'm speaking from some authority here. Two or three days before the event and we're now in the realms of the fly-by-night ticket agencies (commercial touts) who are regularly torn to pieces by credit card companies due to their un-professional behaviour on last-minute fulfillment. I'm surprised and concerned that the club should tread so close to this line.

(Not had my Season Ticket yet either, paid in full in the middle of May, the day they first went on sale... Pathetic really)

This is the thing I really don't understand, thet've had the best part of 3 months to get your ticket too you but here we are a little over 72 hours until season 2007/2008 commences and you still don't have your ST. Theres just no excuse IMO.

Exactly the same here, paid in full by debit card on the day they went on sale in May. I have spoken to the ticket office today and have been advised that the address my ST was "sent to" was flat 1, Maidenhead. :grr:

For the love of god!!!!!

You'd think that someone might see that and think possibly, just possibly there was part of the address missing. The guy optimisticly said that we should give it til friday :doh:

Yes, me too in fact I paid for mine and my grandchildren in full so you can imagine how much, no tickets yet but I have been assured by staff at the gate 'it only takes a minute to re-issue on Saturday' Well...........is that so ??????? and how long do I have to queue???????? what a f---ing liberty

Archived