IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged, Yet Again, And Again!)

foghornred

10:35am - 2 days away from the start of the new season and finally both of the season tickets i ordered via Premium Credit have arrived. I do feel greatly releaved that I am finally in possession of them in time for Saturday, however, as i have posted before, this has to go down in BCFC history as the biggest F££K UP ever. I use the pound sign to hide those letters because at the end of the day that is all CS gives a shit about!!!!!

I have not come on to gloat because i have mine now but to stress that heads need to roll over this. I am struggling to find the words to describe how pi$$ed off i am with the way not only i have been treated over these tickets but the whole of the BCFC fan base, it is afterall US who keep the club running. Without our ST money whether it be £375 or £455 for our tickets where would me sextoy be??

It is a farce, even to the point that the envelopes that contained the 2 tickets looked like they had been written by a 6 year old, in fact i know 6 yr olds with better writing. Written in the persons best handwriting with one of the Berol Fibre tip pens we used to have for handwriting in Junior School. Is that the sign of a "Professional Organisation"???? The Evil Post would love a story like this that shows up Bristol City!!

Maybe we should all take cardboard cutouts of pound signs and hold them in the air before the game!! From CS view point thats all he sees anyway.

Heres hoping more of you have luck with your tickets before Saturday. :fingerscrossed:

All the anger on here is fully justified and remarkably restrained in the circumstances. I assume no apology is forthcoming because CS will not accept libaility. Similarly they won't publicly blame the Post Office for fear of a slanging match. In any event if like me you have received one ticket in an envelope adressed to you and your son how is that the Post Office's fault? Furthermore why are the envelopes crudely addressed by hand? If we're all on a database have they never heard of mail merge and printing labels?

Notice there is a post on the EP site today complaining. I posted yesterday asking why the EP was not reporting this (let's face it most of their stories come from this forum anyway). It disappeared within the hour. So they're quite happy to slag off the players and fans but criticising Sextone is a no go area.

Of course CS will not pay the price, though some junior probably will. As they say at the BBC "Assistant Heads must roll!"

I saw this ;

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode...;pNodeId=144965

Was that the complaint you saw or is there another one ?

Cynic, your sig is astounding. Saying that we are in the 4th biggest league in Europe. Maybe we are on the pitch, but in the boardroom and ticket office, we are in the Bristol and District league! An absolute shambles from the club. Even the Sags have sorted their season tickets out and they also got promoted and are also only playing at the memorial shed for half the sodding season!

Does make you wonder about the buffoons who "run" our club!

Perhaps we should be a bit more like Barcelona in the fact that the fans, in essence, run the club.

Would someone more eloquent than i be prepared to write an email to the club that can be undersigned by those affected, to show the displeasure of a portion of the support.

I have my ticket, but I'm pretty outraged by how the club is treating supporters shelling out vast amounts of cash.

I don't pretend to speak for everyone affected but I am certainly going to write a letter to Colin Sexstone today, and would happily share it here first if anyone wants to co-sign it. I was going to try and get through to him via phone and give him an immediate chance to take responsibility rather than go through the Evil Post, but the new phone system is the beginning of the end. If you did need to ever speak to the Chief Executive or the Club Secretary, how on earth would you do it!

I don't pretend to speak for everyone affected but I am certainly going to write a letter to Colin Sexstone today, and would happily share it here first if anyone wants to co-sign it. I was going to try and get through to him via phone and give him an immediate chance to take responsibility rather than go through the Evil Post, but the new phone system is the beginning of the end. If you did need to ever speak to the Chief Executive or the Club Secretary, how on earth would you do it!

That seems a sensible suggestion, post the letter here i guess? I don't know how one would organise something like a mass-complaint.

Not sure of the address if you're sending it via email, perhaps someone with more contacts could PM details of the correct address to send it to?

The only contacts listed on BCFC are for sales, web advertising and media.

Not even a general enquiries email.

The most hillarious thing (and I don't mean 'hillarious' in finding it funny haha) is that I didn't want mine sent out - I chose the option NOT to have it send and pick up from the club. At the cost of £2.50 and working 300 yards away I thought what was the point.

Both mine & the g/f's ticket arrived in the post last weekend.

So how many people paid for the P&P option and have thus been conned of £2.50 per S/T

The most hillarious thing (and I don't mean 'hillarious' in finding it funny haha) is that I didn't want mine sent out - I chose the option NOT to have it send and pick up from the club. At the cost of £2.50 and working 300 yards away I thought what was the point.

So how many people paid for the P&P option and have thus been conned of £2.50 per S/T

I did see that postage charge too but didn't pay anything for it and they said it would be sent out anyway. I don't know why that charge existed. Since you mention distance from the club, I said to the girl on the phone this morning, okay so it hasn't turned up, why can't you hand deliver it, I only live a couple of hundred yards away. Apparently she wasn't amused!

Stupid though it sounds, thinking about it, if I worked there and all hell was breaking loose and you could placate even one customer by just dropping something by on your way home, I wouldn't see the issue, but there you go. It's the exact same mentality at the club where people can't keep the shop open for an extra five minutes after matches.

Working to rule is what you do if you don't care about your employers. Why are City employing people who don't care?

Same sort of thing here. Got both my season tickets now, stated that I would collect from office but got posted anyway.

And they were posted to my old address after BCFC confirmed that my 'customer database' had been updated.

My Supporters Club membership arrived weeks ago and was posted to the correct address.

Not had a reply yet regarding update of address, it's not all that good really is it, are BCFC ready for the Champoinship off the field?

I have never come on here and ranted - I love this club as much as the next people.

Just found out having spent £750 on a couple of season tickets that one is now in a different place to where I asked and the other is not even registered even though 2 x money is taken from my account. The club have no idea what has gone wrong and promised to speak me - although no one has got back to me today.

I travel from from brighton every game and after looking forward to QPR for so long I am beginning to despair that firstly I may not even get in and even if I do it may not be any where nearby my mates are seated.

Any suggestions to how Mr Colin S&$£% might be best approached?

Cheers

I have never come on here and ranted - I love this club as much as the next people.

Just found out having spent £750 on a couple of season tickets that one is now in a different place to where I asked and the other is not even registered even though 2 x money is taken from my account. The club have no idea what has gone wrong and promised to speak me - although no one has got back to me today.

I travel from from brighton every game and after looking forward to QPR for so long I am beginning to despair that firstly I may not even get in and even if I do it may not be any where nearby my mates are seated.

Any suggestions to how Mr Colin S&$£% might be best approached?

Cheers

Not by calling him that for a surname for a kick-off.

Ring the ticket office back and ask them for an explanation. If they've taken your money they will have a record of the transaction, so there's no worries about you getting in.

Sitting in your 'chosen' seat may be a problem as the game is now all ticket and close to a sell-out.

I'm sure the staff in the ticket office will do their best to accommodate you.

No new posts on here today, does that mean everybody's ST has turned up? :dunno:

Nope. My mate is kindly having a shifty down there today to see if he can pick up my 'replacement ticket' to save the rush tomorrow. Colin Sexstone actually walked straight past me as I got into my car outside my flat this morning but by the time I realised it was too late to collar him for an explanation. He moves fast, possibly because Clarks Pies were in sight ;)

I haven't had a chance to write the letter to him yet but will do. My other mates ST did turn up which is a relief for him but at this stage there is no room for being grateful, the whole thing has been an almighty c**k up whether you have a ST now or not. I fully expect the ticket office not to have my replacement ticket today or tomorrow in any case, for good measure.

:

No new posts on here today, does that mean everybody's ST has turned up? :dunno:

My son's hasn't despite being sent out with mine ten days or so ago. He has a replacement ticket for tomorrow and I'm sure it will be sorted. Think it got put in somebody else's envelope........ Not worried though as we're in the Championship and the football season starts Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::dancing6::dancing2::banana::yahoo:

Went to pick up a replacement ticket for my son for tomorrow and to my amazement was handed his ST in a partially addressed envelope! So gobsmacked, relieved and in a hurry and with someone waiting behind me I didn't even stop to ask what was going on. Presumably some ST's were not in fact posted or some replacement books have already been printed. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Went to pick up a replacement ticket for my son for tomorrow and to my amazement was handed his ST in a partially addressed envelope! So gobsmacked, relieved and in a hurry and with someone waiting behind me I didn't even stop to ask what was going on. Presumably some ST's were not in fact posted or some replacement books have already been printed. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Yea just been down to get mine and my mates replacement ticket to be given mine, and opppps sorry must have missed yours in the post, not so bad for me as live 2mins away but if you don't live close a right pain in the ass. I cant belive how poorly this has been done, they said printers hadn't put them in the wallets so they had to do that as well, also delay in getting them. To me sounds like passing the buck. The office looked like a bomb had hit it, for a change though the girl was very pleasant.

Archived