IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged, Yet Again, And Again!)

foghornred

don't wish to alarm anyone, but we are in the middle of a Postal strike.....and being a postman and knowing how much of a back log they have at the moment, could be a couple more days yet

if it makes you feel better i got mine :winner_third_h4h:

Yeah funny enough it does. I know feel all warm inside

Yes, I got mine in the post yesterday, and I have exactly the same problem, although the ticket inside shows it's the Williams Stand, so why does the book and all the tickets inside say the Atyeo Stand?

Stupid! Plain stupid... :disapointed2se:

You would have thought the staff would check each one before posting, but I guess due to large demands this Season, maybe it was just a mad rush to get them all ready...

My first one last Season was fine though, so I'm guessing the above is the reason...

Oh well, hopefully the'll do a swap for me later today... :fingerscrossed:

went to change st books for correct ones today (no problem) but did notice on the floor 2 large stacker boxes with season tickets in! so obiously they still have not sent all books out!!

same here!

phoned ashton gate they just said bring them in 2morrow and they will change them

so hopefully will have correct season tickets 2morrow!!! :bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

still not rec'd mine yet

and in response to earlier post, yes i paid by debit card .

also, as i'm in Warwickshire, popping in to change books if wrong one is sent out is not an option

:englandsmile4wf:

Boo Hoo Hoo. still not got mine either. I want it and I want it yesterday! You would have thought that knowing so many strikes we're going on that they would have sent them out a little earlier just to ensure that they arrive. What happens come Friday if it still hasn't arrived. I'm travelling from Swansea first thing Saturday so my posty wouldn't of arrived by the time I leave?????

Boo Hoo Hoo. still not got mine either. I want it and I want it yesterday! You would have thought that knowing so many strikes we're going on that they would have sent them out a little earlier just to ensure that they arrive. What happens come Friday if it still hasn't arrived. I'm travelling from Swansea first thing Saturday so my posty wouldn't of arrived by the time I leave?????

Sorry fella but woohoo mine arrived this morning :dancing6:

Not being funny mate but if it dosnt arrive which I'm sure it will, just go to the ticket office when you arrive at the gate and explain the situation, I'm sure they'll just give you a ticket for your ST seat with some prove of ID.

Somebody must have asked at the open day weather Sproule is actually suspended for the opening game of the season!?

Can anyone shed some light on the subject

As for season tickets, i think its a joke that the clubs waited this late to send them out they should ahve came a week ago at the latest! With the postal strikes i am not surprised that people are on edge aobut recieving them. Because of being a student i already ahve my ticket cos i live in Notingham thusly don't have a season ticket, however, my old man stil hasnt recieved his yet.

I got mine 2 days ago but my mums and sisters didnt come through until 2day but they sit next to me does anyone know why that is

Mine and my dad's came through last Friday. But the date stamped on the envelope was 31st July. The Tuesday. Doesnt take that long to get from Ashton to Patchway in the post surely?!?

Archived