IGNORED

Wolves - Away Allocation

NickJ

Umme!

The lad, "kidder wolf" is sound, and then comes along a a r s e h o l e , Wolves Nick.

Perhaps we aint a big club, but def on a par with your lot cocker.

Headache? Ipswich3............

on par don't make me laugh son what have you ever won whats your average att ,bristol is a nice city its just the d.ick heads who live there.

oooh i love it when people bite.

on par don't make me laugh son what have you ever won whats your average att ,bristol is a nice city its just the d.ick heads who live there.

What was your average attendance is the 80s? Woeful is a word I'd use.

Your a fairly big club in this league, our support is average, but we've got the potential given success and a nice stadium. Potential you'll never have with 3 bigger clubs on your doorstep.

There have been season in this division when 26000 gates were the norm. Indeed, when molineux was rebuilt 28000 capacity seemed about right.

To be fair, if you had been in this league 20 years and were getting 20000 plus nearly every game (which does not make us a big club) you would just ensure the away allocation met the criteria and no more as well.

Umme!

The lad, "kidder wolf" is sound, and then comes along a a r s e h o l e , Wolves Nick.

Perhaps we aint a big club, but def on a par with your lot cocker.

Headache? Ipswich3............

Listen arn... who gives a rats arse if they are bigger, we are bigger, we are the same size, your mums a gashead or brown is pm [well i do worry about that actually] .. lets just sing them out the stand and blast the reds to another away victory... that is all that matters.

wolves have allocated what they physically are able to.. pity but fact.. everyone should get over it and watch the match at home on sunday morning. :englandsmile4wf:

You ought to see how hard i can bite.

don't be rude, its a forum.

And i got no problem with Wolves fans, just t w a t s who think we run about on tractors and have cows and sheep loking through our windows.

Were very proud of our achievments over the last 2 seasons.

Bristol is a far bigger place than Wolverhampton, and i honestly belive we can maintain our status in the Championship.

So all in all, don't put us down because we cant get more than 20,000 in our ground.

That WILL be sorted in the next 2 years.

And don't call me SON....

any one would think they are off to a cup final then again this is a cup final to them aint it,coming to a big club nice ground etc.

Keep up. Of course it's our cup final. We are the Dog and Duck FC and it is absolutely fantastic for us to follow our small time pub team to such a massive club as Wolverhampton Wanderers with their massive ground (that only holds 2,700 away fans) and with their recent tradition of top four Premiership finishes. We really feel lucky to be in the presence of big club supporters like yourselves. I mean, none of us have ever been to a ground that holds a whopping 29,000 before and I'm sure that our players, still suffering a hangover from the p1$$ up they have organised the night before the match (you see they don't take football that seriously), will be awe struck. I'm sure they'll freeze at the thought of having to play a club that has got to be one of the biggest in the land. And against household names in gold shirts that just trip off the tongue.

Then again you could be talking b0ll0x.

any one would think they are off to a cup final then again this is a cup final to them aint it,coming to a big club nice ground etc.

Keep up. Of course it's our cup final. We are the Dog and Duck FC and it is absolutely fantastic for us to follow our small time pub team to such a massive club as Wolverhampton Wanderers with their massive ground (that only holds 2,700 away fans) and with their recent tradition of top four Premiership finishes. We really feel lucky to be in the presence of big club supporters like yourselves. I mean, none of us have ever been to a ground that holds a whopping 29,000 before and I'm sure that our players, still suffering a hangover from the p1$$ up they have organised the night before the match (you see they don't take football that seriously), will be awe struck. I'm sure they'll freeze at the thought of having to play a club that has got to be one of the biggest in the land. And against household names in gold shirts that just trip off the tongue.

What was your average attendance is the 80s? Woeful is a word I'd use.

Your a fairly big club in this league, our support is average, but we've got the potential given success and a nice stadium. Potential you'll never have with 3 bigger clubs on your doorstep.

i agree mate our att was poor in the mid 80s but we was in the 4th div with a sh.it ground and team i still went when we had 2000-3000 home gates,your in thechampionship with a decent team and sh.it ground but you still only get 15000???but to say wolves havnt got the potential cus of 3 bigger clubs around us is booollox mate.

look mate i havnt said your a pub team its you who keeps saying this ,all I'm saying is we are a better supported team than you but we don't complain when we don't have enough tickets for away games.we have 2300 away season ticket holders thats probably more than your home season ticket holders.

look mate i havnt said your a pub team its you who keeps saying this ,all I'm saying is we are a better supported team than you but we don't complain when we don't have enough tickets for away games.we have 2300 away season ticket holders thats probably more than your home season ticket holders.

We have about 9,500 season ticket holders, not 2,300, which is still obviously a lot less than you. I think you are getting us confused with the Blue Few up the road.

we have been in the prem mate and yes 2700 is enough for away followings just like man ure give 3000 to away teams ,if you are in the top 2 come may unlikely i know wil you still be taking 4000 away or getting the big crowds of 14000 at home ,i doubt it.

I'd forgotten you'd been in the prem mate. What happened?

I think your last sentence is trying to ask if we are not in the top 2 come May, will we still be taking 4000 away?

Possibly. But only to the big clubs set up to receive big crowds. Obviously, you don't fit into this bracket.

Nor, as you suggest, do we.

You ought to see how hard i can bite.

don't be rude, its a forum.

And i got no problem with Wolves fans, just t w a t s who think we run about on tractors and have cows and sheep loking through our windows.

Were very proud of our achievments over the last 2 seasons.

Bristol is a far bigger place than Wolverhampton, and i honestly belive we can maintain our status in the Championship.

So all in all, don't put us down because we cant get more than 20,000 in our ground.

That WILL be sorted in the next 2 years.

sorry son

you don't need to get more than 20,000 in your ground though do you.

and who has mentioned cows and sheep? not me.

I'm sure with your attitude you will be made to feel very welcome in wolverhampton ,being honest now just a word of warning keep colours covered up because wolves have this little problem of young hooligans at the moment who attack shirts aswell as the lads ,just warning you son.

And don't call me SON....

We have about 9,500 season ticket holders, not 2,300, which is still obviously a lot less than you. I think you are getting us confused with the Blue Few up the road.

oh yer tha gas heads :laugh: do you lot really hate them as much as we hate the sh.it?

would you rather them be in the same league as you or would you like to see them go down and down. my mate plays for them Craig Hinton so be nice.

Which so called bigger teams would normally give you more than what Wolves are doing? Ok Cov will but Saints normally give you 2200, wba 2400, ipswich and norwich less, only sheff wed and sheff utd might give you a bit more with larger grounds.

Would city have given saints 2700 if they could have sold those extra themselves?

You only get 3000 at manu, chelsea, liverpool etc and they are the big clubs.

What, and we don't?

FFS were going to Wolves for a fekin good day out.

Will be dissapointed if the chaves decide to spoil it.

We aint there for that.

Nearly ALL away fans are now welcome at the Gate.

We get a hard time at Wolves I'm sure it wont be forgotten.

look mate I'm only saying what to expect i know your coming up for a good day out just like the majority of fans going but these litle idiots hit out at anything women kids people with the wrong face ect .i remember going to ashton gate years ago well 88/89 we won 1-0 and al of a sudden lightbulbs and any other missisles came at us now i know times have changed but wolves still have these young hangers on.

lets hope for a good exciting game ay and plenty of goals as long as we get 1 more than you.

Archived