IGNORED

Wolves - Away Allocation

NickJ

Guest caseley

why do we want more tickets it will only incourage football violence!!!!!!!!!

this is not a good thing and all fans asking for more tickets are pin heads

i think your rite there mate.your hooligans see this of a chance to bring a firm up and have a go at a club with a bit of a reputation.

i think your rite there mate.your hooligans see this of a chance to bring a firm up and have a go at a club with a bit of a reputation.

they will be there anyway for this game,

The point being that nearly every game i watch these days there is a line of stewards and about 5 seats for segregation in the premiership and ive not seen 1 fight in the ground, It seems stupid that there going to be a few thousand empty seats when they could clearly be sold eliminating any risk of away supporters in the home sections, IMO if there is any trouble in the ground its the fault of the west midlands police force.

The wolves fans have explained why there will be no more tickets and its not their fault but it all seems a bit daft to me.

they will be there anyway for this game,

The point being that nearly every game i watch these days there is a line of stewards and about 5 seats for segregation in the premiership and ive not seen 1 fight in the ground, It seems stupid that there going to be a few thousand empty seats when they could clearly be sold eliminating any risk of away supporters in the home sections, IMO if there is any trouble in the ground its the fault of the west midlands police force.

The wolves fans have explained why there will be no more tickets and its not their fault but it all seems a bit daft to me.

mate don't get me started on the west mids police please...

i was on my way to the leicester match the other wednesday night got to bham station got asked for my match ticket said I'm paying on the gate OH NO YOUR NOT SONNY NO TICKET YOU AINT GOING ANY FURTHER now wtf is that all about i eventually got to talk to a more senior copper who said it is pay on the gate and let me onthe next train i was with about 20 wolves fans who all had the same problem,made us late for the game ,the reason i think they stopped us is so we couldnt get there early and in a pub ,also there was no beer served in te ground.

No hes not right. He's attention seeking. He started this thread

Make your mind up!

ok mate i can see he is a bit of a tool.

now i know ive said some things on here but I'm only having a laugh about the big/little club thing bit of banter really.

i hope city come up wolves and attack us not like other teams who have 11 men behind the ball,i can see it being a cracking game of football mate and hope you enjoy yourday at the molineux,just hope you don't enjoy the result.:laugh:

How the fek do you come to that conclusion?

I all my years of being a supporter, the worse trouble has been with pockets of 50/100 nutters, not 3000 supporters.

As Nick J says, the more the merrier, but it just aint going happen

Just sent an email to Wolves asking why they wont give us more tickets.

Their average crowd is 23,000, with a capacity of 29,000, so they are clearly not going to sell out with their fans.

Even allowing for segregation, it doesnt make much sense.

Other than a deliberate policy to restrict the number of away fans, for whatever reason.

I reckon we could sell another 1,500.

http://www.wolves.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Tic...,,10307,00.html

NOW HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL AS WE COULD TAKE 20'000 OR MORE TO THIS GAME.

thet to will have empty seats.

on par don't make me laugh son what have you ever won whats your average att ,bristol is a nice city its just the d.ick heads who live there.

oooh i love it when people bite.

it is exactly this attitude that teams have taken against us to their peril thus far this season.

What do average attendances have to do with anything. if the league tables were based on this leeds would still be in the prem!!

you have to earn your league position. you base being bigger than us on attendances, which would make you bigger than Portsmouth, Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn. Do me a favor!!

http://itv.stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/attend.html

I'm not saying we are bigger than you because we are higher in the league than you beacause that would be as nieve as your statement. But if you want to keep seeing us as a poor small team, it is fine by us! you should respect our team on current form...... which is fairly good!

I think we are probably bigger (not better) than those mentioned. So are Bristol City potentially. But as you say that counts for little.

Nickj, you will not see many empty seats on Saturday at all. Honestly.

you seem to be more reasoned that of your other fans who spout of arrogantly.

should be a good game sat, can't wait.

hopefully there will not be any trouble either

I think we are probably bigger (not better) than those mentioned. So are Bristol City potentially. But as you say that counts for little.

Nickj, you will not see many empty seats on Saturday at all. Honestly.

OK mate hope you're right. If the ground is full with 2,700 travelling reds and the rest Wolves, thats acceptable.

My research of your ground and attendances made me think that wont be the case, but I will bow to your superior knowledge, and hope you're right because, I've had several mates texting me asking for tickets, including one poor sod who like me has been with his lad to every other game, home and away.

OK mate hope you're right. If the ground is full with 2,700 travelling reds and the rest Wolves, thats acceptable.

My research of your ground and attendances made me think that wont be the case, but I will bow to your superior knowledge, and hope you're right because, I've had several mates texting me asking for tickets, including one poor sod who like me has been with his lad to every other game, home and away.

How much does the ground actually hold after segregation? Looked in Saturday's programme and it says Capacity: 28,300 but doesnt say whether its after or before segregation

How much does the ground actually hold after segregation? Looked in Saturday's programme and it says Capacity: 28,300 but doesnt say whether its after or before segregation

The official website says the capacity is 28,500 plus around 60 executive boxes, so that would push the total easily past 29,000.

Presumably 28,300 allows for segregation. So 2,700 City and 26,600 home fans in attendance according to our Wolves friends, which is around 20% more than they've had in every other game this season, thats the pulling power of the mighty Reds.

COME ON GTHEN U WOLVES ***** I WILL TAKE ANY OF YUIO COME ON "!!!!

:laugh: so your 1 of the 15 year old renta gobs? i think your best bet son is to stand by the feathers pub or the wanderer pub just at the back of the turnstiles where you will be going in and shout that.

then come back on here after you have and tell us al what happend ,thats if you can still walk and talk. thats a bit of advice for you mate .

The official website says the capacity is 28,500 plus around 60 executive boxes, so that would push the total easily past 29,000.

Presumably 28,300 allows for segregation. So 2,700 City and 26,600 home fans in attendance according to our Wolves friends, which is around 20% more than they've had in every other game this season, thats the pulling power of the mighty Reds.

Thats funny as we have never had anywhere near 29,000 fans at a game at the current Molineux ( excluding the prem season and 1st season back in the championship due us having a temp stand put in) despite having many sell outs against west brom, arsenal, man u, newcastle. And at those games we never used to fence off any seats which we do now for your own safety.

The current capacity is just over 28,000 AFTER segregation.

I've had several mates texting me asking for tickets, including one poor sod who like me has been with his lad to every other game, home and away.

Well write to YOUR club and ask them why are they so amateurish when it comes to distributing tickets.

At Wolves everyone sets a supporters number and gets points added to their total every time they goto a game. And if the club thinks they will sell out a game they will give the fans who have the most points first refusal on the tickets and so on until all the tickets are sold out.

Its a good job our club thinks about its main customers :cool:

Also NICKJ i wasnt having a dig at you in one of my previous posts about mouthing off on the net. I was just making a general statement.

Ive no doubt the gate will be 26012 or something like that, including 2700 City fans. That will mean there will be 2200 spare seats - which equates to nearly half of one end at Molineux. Have a look around when you are there, I would be interested to see if you agree that there are that many spaces in the ground available.

Its just nice to have a team with a full away allocation - makes it a bit spicy that's all, I know more lads than usual from Wolves will go to this one.

Ive no doubt the gate will be 26012 or something like that, including 2700 City fans. That will mean there will be 2200 spare seats - which equates to nearly half of one end at Molineux. Have a look around when you are there, I would be interested to see if you agree that there are that many spaces in the ground available.

Its just nice to have a team with a full away allocation - makes it a bit spicy that's all, I know more lads than usual from Wolves will go to this one.

Why would your gate leap 2,000 from normal for a game against a small club when you lost your last game?

If the attendance is 26,012 then it'll just mean there are 2,000 City in the home ends! :city:

Why would your gate leap 2,000 from normal for a game against a small club when you lost your last game?

If the attendance is 26,012 then it'll just mean there are 2,000 City in the home ends! :city:

We are playing 2nd in the league its a very important game for us to try and close the gap between us and the two promotion spots.

The attendance for our last home game was 24,058 with the away side bringing about a 1000 fans. I can take a good guess that with you bring 2,700 added to the 23,000+ home fans from our last home game will add up to about 26,000.

Not too complicated is it!

AS kiddywolf says its as smple as the away allocation making the difference. 800 charlton fans i reckon means 23200 Wolves fans for that match - 2700 city fans means 25900. I think there will be 24000 Wolves fans minimum for this game, i am guessing but there may be more as you are near the top, Wolves also have some support base in gloucestershire who may not normally go but see this as a derby game.

Archived