IGNORED

Its Time For A Truce

leepeacock's50phead

My god girl, you're actually a 5h1thead? bet it feels good to come clean eh?, like a weight off you're shoulders.....and relax....breathe.....and relax.....

:photo:

:laugh: ........No I'm not, but I do like the banter that comes with being a gashead on here.......I'm sure I would make a very nice city fan you know :innocent06: , but I just love Rovers to much :rolleyes::D

Truce my arse, where the **** has all this 5h1t come from?

Jesus, some of you are letting our League position cloud your judgement on some serious issues.

Not even a gashead would say such a thing, they hate us as much as we hate them, let it stay that way.

Only a bleeding heart apathetic liberal would say somthing so dam obscene!

CH

I'm getting seriously concerned as to how many brain cells have been damaged by your obvious over zealous cider drinking.

:wacko:

You didn't go to the minimal in the final of the freight rover (or whatever its called) then, because if you had you would still hate them with a passion.

pitch invasion by their chavs and their stewards letting them get within 20-30 foot of the away end, when we protest the stewards just taking the p1ss and the coppers masing us (kids and old age pensioners).

Also the three games they have had called off this season all seemed to be when they had major injury concerns.........

Will allways hate them.

The events after that game made me realise why I hate them with a passion. Yes it was a tin pot cup but still they won and went to the Mill Stad. Even today whenever I take the piss out of Rovers losing all I hear is 1 nil back from them.

If your new stadium goes ahead will you be the only team in North Somerset? :rolleyes::)
Unfortunately for you then the proposed site lies just inside Bristol.

The events after that game made me realise why I hate them with a passion. Yes it was a tin pot cup but still they won and went to the Mill Stad. Even today whenever I take the piss out of Rovers losing all I hear is 1 nil back from them.

Unfortunately for you then the proposed site lies just inside Bristol.

I wasn't being funny btw, I thought it was North Somerset. I stand corrected :noexpression:

But you are forgetting there are 2 teams in Bristol, I have said this before. Bristol City and Bristol City reserves :D

I'd rather see a Bristolian in a rovers shirt than a Chelsea or Man Utd or Liverpool one?

Wouldn't you?

No I wouldn't. The Rovers shirt makes me physically sick. But don't tell that to the moderators on here, they get all uppety about it. There was someone (aged about 40) in a full Chelsea tracksuit at Ashton Gate. A scout? I doubt it. Less offensive than if he'd been wearing a G*s tracksuit though (do they have tracksuits?).

Guest BRFC_Gas
You didn't go to the minimal in the final of the freight rover (or whatever its called) then, because if you had you would still hate them with a passion.

pitch invasion by their chavs and their stewards letting them get within 20-30 foot of the away end, when we protest the stewards just taking the p1ss and the coppers masing us (kids and old age pensioners).

Also the three games they have had called off this season all seemed to be when they had major injury concerns.........

Will allways hate them.

Excuse me, aren't you forgetting the many of your monkeys that escaped loose from the Dolmon area (when Beadle scored that last minute equaliser) to attack our players and come to play with us?

Oh and as well as our injuries, we also had 2 players suspended (One was our best defender) so the postponements just prolonged their absence.

Take your d### out of your hand before you type such rubbish next time.

Archived