IGNORED

Its Time For A Truce

leepeacock's50phead

Oh yes sorry Nibor, what was I thinking. You lot have all grown up now :worship2:

Not really, we still have some childish muppets.

The difference is that in the intervening decade our club has acknowledged this and done various things about it instead of doing the ostrich routine like yours.

Your shitbags were on your own pitch last season pelting women and children with coins - that hasn't happened at the Gate for a long, long time.

In other words, those that live in raggedy glass houses that look like they're about to collapse and have no hope of being redeveloped this century, shouldn't throw stones.

How's that S106 coming along then eh? Heh.

I was driving behind a gas head in a mini with a personalised plate of EM54 GAS and they even had the gas badge on their number plate. I felt real pity for that person and wondered if they realised how ridiculous it all looked! I was just thinking of the money that had been wasted on such a load of crap! Are gasheads born with less brain cells than city fans? I really do think they could be!

I was driving behind a gas head in a mini with a personalised plate of EM54 GAS and they even had the gas badge on their number plate. I felt real pity for that person and wondered if they realised how ridiculous it all looked! I was just thinking of the money that had been wasted on such a load of crap! Are gasheads born with less brain cells than city fans? I really do think they could be!

jealousy will get you nowhere.. :disapointed2se:

No I wouldn't. The Rovers shirt makes me physically sick. But don't tell that to the moderators on here, they get all uppety about it. There was someone (aged about 40) in a full Chelsea tracksuit at Ashton Gate. A scout? I doubt it. Less offensive than if he'd been wearing a G*s tracksuit though (do they have tracksuits?).

whats a tracksuit?.. :noexpression:

I saw that exact same car the other day parked in Brentry. Couldn't help but laugh at it.

Excuse me, aren't you forgetting the many of your monkeys that escaped loose from the Dolmon area (when Beadle scored that last minute equaliser) to attack our players and come to play with us?

Oh and as well as our injuries, we also had 2 players suspended (One was our best defender) so the postponements just prolonged their absence.

Take your d### out of your hand before you type such rubbish next time.

You'd do well to follow your own advice because you were clearly rubbing yourself even harder than usual while making this post.

In attempting to expose the double standards of City fans complaining about pitch invasions, you stand guilty of your own hypocrisy by dredging up the incident of the Dolman bell-ends playing kiss-chase with Rovers players down the AG tunnel.

To wit:- Gasheads are not unknown to physically attack opposition players, a la Stoke City a few years back. That has clearly slipped your mind, so just to recap:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...03/ai_n14297626

Think you need to re-evaluate this nasty habit of Gasheads glossing over their f*ckwits' role in the deplorable events of 15/12/96. Remind me again which team's fans invaded the pitch first?

I'm not going to defend hooliganism - I was there that day and was truly appalled by what City fans did on national TV, especially as the game itself had been played in a brilliant atmosphere (hasn't been bettered in a Bristol derby since IMO), but I heard plenty of condemnation (rightly) for City's idiot element in the fall-out of the game but precious little for 'celebrating' Rovers fans who sparked the bish bosh.

I can't help but think if Rovers fans hadn't spilled on to the pitch when Beadle scored then the subsequent madness would never have ensued. Can you honestly say otherwise?

Excuse me, aren't you forgetting the many of your monkeys that escaped loose from the Dolmon area (when Beadle scored that last minute equaliser) to attack our players and come to play with us?

Oh and as well as our injuries, we also had 2 players suspended (One was our best defender) so the postponements just prolonged their absence.

Ah typical reply from a sad sag, lets drag it down to the gutter just were most of rovers fans live (not all).

I will list some incidents i know about involving and i'm saying this very loosely rovers fans that have all happened this year.

1) obviously the pitch invasion on the tin pot cup night.

2)the same night about 70 or 80 loosely again rovers fans bricking buses and houses on filton avenue.

3)on another occasion running battles with the police outside the cabot pub causeing my mother-in-law to take shelter in one of the shops on gloucester rd.

4)big men again said loosely attacking swindon fans in the inn on the green with base ball bats and other weapons, women and children were in the group of swindon fans.

5)even the stewards get involved, at the sags yeovil game a disabled yeovil fan was not allowed to sit in the disabled part of the ground even though he had the right ticket, so the stewards man handled him into a seat in the stand causing him pain, when his daughter complained to the stewards she was told to"fek off".

6)rovers fans coming back along the m4 stopping in swindon and smashing a pub up.

I'm sure there are more incidents that i have forgotten in the last year.

When are the powers that be at rovers going to admit they have a very big problem and are not the "family club they are made out to be". how many of the hundreds that invade the pitch that night have been banned??? that died a death.

I know we have some idiots too, i was there with my daughter at forest, the difference is city don't put their heads in the sand and ignore the problem.

Why are all the games called off so late that the away fans are actually in bristol or very close to being in bristol, strange that.

BRFC_Gas. You can now consider yourself added to the list of..

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

well i wouldnt go that far..control yourself woman !!! :noexpression:

I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I've been sent here to hunt down the few people on this wonderful site who frequently over step the mark. So please be upstanding for the one and only

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

Phillipgas1. You are being carefully watched and close to being the next one added to the list of

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I've been sent here to hunt down the few people on this wonderful site who frequently over step the mark. So please be upstanding for the one and only

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

Phillipgas1. You are being carefully watched and close to being the next one added to the list of

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

whose this mark chap i havent got 2 overstep?..and its only one ell in philip thankyou..I'm off so will have to look forward to a decent response another day. :fastasleep:

whats a tracksuit?.. :noexpression:

Your one man crusade on this thread is a credit to you phil. Be careful of RSI and ensure that you have adequate wrist protection. My guess is that your wrists are pretty strong already?. Keep up the good work, I'm sure that someone somewhere is very very proud of you.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

THE BOUNTY HUNTER

Am I safe for the moment? :surrender:

Archived