IGNORED

Thankyou To The Numskulls In Dolman Block A

Olé

...a supporter than a moron. Personally speaking, but clearly singing racist chants is higher on your agenda. For ######s sake grow up. It was pathetic enough the last time we played Cardiff, that exact point was made on this Forum, I thought, but obviously it didn't reach certain inbreds.

No idea who was involved and I'd like to think it was a bunch of worthless part-timers as the Dolman has a lot of good people in it week in and week out and the vast majority are decent supporters and actually capable of a degree of good humour and relevance when picking on the opposition. Passion channeled properly.

But I guess there will always be a few inadequate individuals, and those that tried to get the racist chant going about two minutes before we scored, I realise you're sad and unintelligent.

There's nothing boring or PC about this. It's simple manners. The minute any fans start behaving in a way which offends or abuses other 'fellow' supporters, is the minute these imbeciles are stepping out of line and spoiling the occasion for other BRISTOL CITY supporters. I really wondered who the enemy was after that.

The same behaviour by a minority of idiots took the gloss off the LDV Final in Cardiff for me, has taken the edge off previous matches like this, and will always cause me to question my allegiance to the club simply because picking on race is to pick on something even stronger than club allegiance - your own blood and family.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset here, I'm angry. Very angry that people who lack basic social skills and probably live in very small worlds with very basic lives, think they have the right to spout their garbage at Ashton Gate irrespective of whose families it might offend. If you can't use your brain, shut up and sit down.

In making your point you do not need to use offensive words. perhaps you should edit it.

So to summarise, you can't repeat the word(s) used to get your point across. Isnt that censorship? Say it like it is, and let people know what what was said, and is said, by the pond life.

And to the clowns who do say that: Are all "foreigners" liable to this abuse? Including those who serve the country?

Please fark off, and take your racist rubbish with you. you give English people a very bad name. One they do not deserve.

No dolly, but in all honesty whats moaning about it going to do? The culprits arn't going to read this and have a sudden rush of guilt.

Give me their seat numbers and I will take it up with the club then.

Racism is racism, be it based on colour of skin or origin of country, and its disgusting.

Its football... it happens.. get over it

so its "acceptable" to taunt racially all "foreigners" is it? This along with the virtually English booing of other countries national anthems? and the moaning of foreign players in the game here?

So at City thats Enoch Showumni (Nigerian) McAllister, Murray (Scottish), Vasko (Hungarian) Sproule (N Irish) Riberio (Welsh), Basso (Brazil)

Great, and you wonder why English fans are so loved by everybody else?

I would hope you would condemn the racist chanting against black English players, by East European football fans?

Christ I farking despair with the likes of you, I really do.

Banter my arse. Its football, it happens, get over it. I despair.

its a weird one i think,

i agree racism has no place in english football, but i don't think it was actually aimed at any1 in paticular so its just abit of fun? people aint going to be happy until football is a quiet middle class game. today i had 2 sit next to a bloke who got funny everytime i stood up. everytime i sang he asked me to sit down.

i hate this type of football fan

prawn sandwich brigade. so many negative fans...some1 actually had a go at sproule today for playing a bad pass, even though the pass actualyl found trunds!!

much prefer being an away fan. die hards fans go away, at home its people who moan about the cold..pathetic

Phew, time for some real controversy.

I like wales, Cardiffs a great city. I have no problem with the welsh.

Chew on that.

Why on earth should any of that be controversial? Are you insinuating that a hefty minority of City fans think the opposite? You may be right and if so.. what a sad society we are.

I suspect the majority will just say its footie banter and nothing offensive is meant by it. But when that spills over into a mindless few throwing punches and antagonising everyone else one must stop and think before 'inciting violence' with words. Easier said than done granted.

It's a bit of banter, it's a laugh
Boo Hoo this stuff happens.
Its football... it happens.. get over it
here here!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Ah, apologists for racism. Good to know who you are.

If the chant was "I'd rather be a *Racist Term Removed than a taff" would you think that was OK?

Do you think the school teacher who called the teddybear Mohammed should be killed, as many asian people did? look it's just a song.

What load of old shit. How do you know what "many asian people" think? I'd suggest she should have respected the laws of the country she was in, just like I would expect someone Sudanese to do if they were over here.

Archived