IGNORED

Yeovil Away Tickets (Merged)

TETBURY MASSIVE

Get through the switchboard, get told to wait a moment, phone rings normally, then just makes quick beep beep sound for however long i choose to wait for.

Poor effort really as the online portal isn't working for me either.

Granty, on 02 Mar 2015 - 12:52 PM, said:

no answer on phone for best part of 2 hours, decided to go down, no-one in shop at all, got server in 5 mins :-)

Seating defo all sold out and a few hundred standing remaining

Well done, probably the best way!

But the club really do themselves no credit in these situations.

Phones more or less constantly engaged, and online sales not evident for almost an hour after the time it was announced that they would be for sale.

The ticketing situation has been problematic since we went our own way. I don't know why a decent system can't be put into place, there must be enough information out there through other clubs and businesses who regularly deal with, and successfully manage, reasonably large ticket sales.

The club say that they want to fill a 27000 seater stadium when it's finished. Well they're going to have to improve the ticket sales system, that's for sure.

......then it will ring again and someone will answer, it's called a queuing system. I was on there for about 15 mins.

I've been on hold for a lot longer than 15 mins today.

I know i sound like the usual suspects, but it has pissed me off today.

I was on hold for 30 mins, then phone started to ring. Then Cut off! Great. I would buy online if the request association with others actually worked!

Exactly the same.

Finally got my 2 tickets after trying about 90 times to get through by phone including once when I got all the way through and the phone was then put down on me.

Could have bought my own ticket online but wanted a second for a fellow ST holder, which it wouldn't let me do that way because I'd never bought a ticket for him before (though he has for me).

What a shit, inefficient system they have.

Archived